Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Nigerian Nostradamus Wannabes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Nostradamus Wannabes (454 Views)

Antichrist Arrives, World War III - Nostradamus' Predictions For 2023 / Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu / Did Nostradamus Predict The Rise Of Nnamdi Kanu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Nostradamus Wannabes by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nigeria cannot end up as Afghanistan did.

All of you Nostradamus wannabes orgasming and climaxing on the idea that what befell Afghanistan will happen to #Nigeria need to calm the Bleep DOWN!!!�����

War isn't sexy nor a series that would come to an end after 4 seasons.

You do not decide that the war must end because you have become tired or you want to resume back to normal.

You see how the Western countries evacuated their citizens? Exactly how it is done in the movies. Go watch #Argo , it has Ben Affleck in it.

Our already wicked Politicians will book their private jets and RAN!
Most of their families are outside already. Even their favourite Mistress gan sef will get a ticket to Dubai or any country of their choice.

See how the President of Afghanistan escaped without giving his cabinet members warning? Bubu will commandeer the fleet of planes and fly himself to London first and Niger later. He has to have a building or 20 there.

Remember when Jonathan lost and Wailers were wishing the worst on Bubu's regime? Sebi we are all eating that breakfast fuelled by hatred and tribalism.

A paint bucket of Corn goes for 1200 naira. It used to be 350!!!!����

Yet we delight in pronouncing negatives over Nigeria .

I get it that you are disappointed with the state of things but gleefully writing that it is nearly over for the enemy of Nigeria is like taking acid after being given arsenic.

Our words have life and death , why keep spewing death over yourself? That is what you are doing by calling where you live a shithole and other negatives.

You think you will relocate and live happily ever after and leave us here, what if you do not ? Anything can happen and you get stuck here and regret your youthful stupidity and diarrhoea mouth.

Rather than curse Nigeria, bless her instead. And if you can't bless, keep your mouth shut and sealed please.�����

#NigeriaisnotAfghanistan

#GodblessNigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nostradamus Wannabes by SportsHD: 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
Eweyyyyy grin. Tell them. There won't be any BMC again. It'll be you hanging in the cargo hold of air peace. I'll gladly be here, holding a Kalashnikov with the caliphate grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nostradamus Wannabes by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:21am On Aug 18, 2021
SportsHD:
Eweyyyyy grin. Tell them. There won't be any BMC again. It'll be you hanging in the cargo hold of air peace. I'll gladly be here, holding a Kalashnikov with the caliphate grin

Lolz!
Re: Nigerian Nostradamus Wannabes by vasel15: 4:47am On Aug 18, 2021
PeachtreeReside:
Nigeria cannot end up as Afghanistan did.

All of you Nostradamus wannabes orgasming and climaxing on the idea that what befell Afghanistan will happen to #Nigeria need to calm the Bleep DOWN!!!�����

War isn't sexy nor a series that would come to an end after 4 seasons.

You do not decide that the war must end because you have become tired or you want to resume back to normal.

You see how the Western countries evacuated their citizens? Exactly how it is done in the movies. Go watch #Argo , it has Ben Affleck in it.

Our already wicked Politicians will book their private jets and RAN!
Most of their families are outside already. Even their favourite Mistress gan sef will get a ticket to Dubai or any country of their choice.

See how the President of Afghanistan escaped without giving his cabinet members warning? Bubu will commandeer the fleet of planes and fly himself to London first and Niger later. He has to have a building or 20 there.

Remember when Jonathan lost and Wailers were wishing the worst on Bubu's regime? Sebi we are all eating that breakfast fuelled by hatred and tribalism.

A paint bucket of Corn goes for 1200 naira. It used to be 350!!!!����

Yet we delight in pronouncing negatives over Nigeria .

I get it that you are disappointed with the state of things but gleefully writing that it is nearly over for the enemy of Nigeria is like taking acid after being given arsenic.

Our words have life and death , why keep spewing death over yourself? That is what you are doing by calling where you live a shithole and other negatives.

You think you will relocate and live happily ever after and leave us here, what if you do not ? Anything can happen and you get stuck here and regret your youthful stupidity and diarrhoea mouth.

Rather than curse Nigeria, bless her instead. And if you can't bless, keep your mouth shut and sealed please.�����

#NigeriaisnotAfghanistan

#GodblessNigeria

Your shame day shame me, what is it inside this Nigeria that is sweeting you slow people? I don't get it? We don't want war we want referendum, we are done with this zoo and the zoo is dead
Re: Nigerian Nostradamus Wannabes by overall90: 6:00am On Aug 18, 2021
Blind patriotism is worst than wishing the country bad and by the way those nostradamuses you are trying in vain to ridicule have their genuine reasons and concerns.
I was watching a documentary on the Taliban some few years ago and one of the commanders being interviewed said something about their fighters in Nigeria, now they are in power, what do you think they are going to do concerning their fighters in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Nostradamus Wannabes by Difrent: 6:49am On Aug 18, 2021
vasel15:

Your shame day shame me, what is it inside this Nigeria that is sweeting you slow people? I don't get it? We don't want war we want referendum, we are done with this zoo and the zoo is dead

Nigeria is sweet........you can go and die

How can your life ever be better when you use your mouth to say you live in a shithole?....you pretend as if you dont know the power of the tongue....i know you know how powerful the tongue is thats why you are always quick to curse buhari at every opportunity but should you curse yourself too because you hate buhari?.....oh i fogot he is from that tribe of whataboutism....a tribe that justify killing themselves with comments like northerners are killing themselves and government is not doing anything about it.....
Re: Nigerian Nostradamus Wannabes by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
vasel15:

Fast person, easy on the insult and vitriol.

We can't all be acidic and full of bile . ...

Peace on Nigeria sha.
Re: Nigerian Nostradamus Wannabes by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
Difrent:

Nigeria is sweet........you can go and die

How can your life ever be better when you use your mouth to say you live in a shithole?....you pretend as if you dont know the power of the tongue....i know you know how powerful the tongue is thats why you are always quick to curse buhari at every opportunity but should you curse yourself too because you hate buhari?.....oh i fogot he is from that tribe of whataboutism....a tribe that justify killing themselves with comments like northerners are killing themselves and government is not doing anything about it.....

The power of the tongue is evidenced in the horrible inflation we have found ourselves in. But, people mistaken being woke with being full of bile

(1) (Reply)

Captain Hosa: His Whole Essence Was Making Sacrifice For Others - Greg Uanseru / Safety restored in Mahundo village by men of the joint security forces in Niger / Lagos Transport Worker Dies During Fight Over N500 Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.