Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,349 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

I'm Deeply Depressed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm Deeply Depressed (646 Views)

I’m Depressed, I Have Only N1.3million – Unemployed Man Laments / How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II / How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Deeply Depressed by Zivaharry(m): 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
6years and still counting, after graduation,....no good job, no good business,..have been trying to meet up., Tried to travel out, covid messed every thing up. I'm just tired.
Re: I'm Deeply Depressed by harqinhola(m): 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
Zivaharry:
6years and still counting, after graduation,....no good job, no good business,..have been trying to meet up., Tried to travel out, covid messed every thing up. I'm just tired.

Take heart broh , u're not alone ..
Re: I'm Deeply Depressed by SamuelLoch: 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
Zivaharry:

Even some people with jobs are depressed...
Bro, don't give up!
Keep pushing!
Keep putting your best to it!
Research and update your knowlege!
Know what is marketable! Try things out.
Always factor in risk, and probability of failure as you're planning to take bold steps!

The story is going to change for better, for you and for me, I strongly believe this.
Re: I'm Deeply Depressed by fykes(m): 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
Do u realise that not everyone can be depressed?
Only those who feel a sense of failure or unattainable hopes get depressed.

Depression means u have hopes, vision and a future that is real, one who has none of this great treasures cannot be depressed.

My advice: keep looking forward to that light....it is there, just keep moving, live everyday at a time, find a course...even if its being a church worker and engage in.

The cure for depression is positive distraction. Find and engage in things that focus on others and not urself. Depression wants u to focus on u, do the positive, focus on others and what u can do for others and u won't be depressed a day again
Re: I'm Deeply Depressed by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
Zivaharry:

stop stressing yourself dear,hahan..it irritates me whenever I see people searching for job..swears.
Enough of low account balance.
Aren't you tired of seeing that low balance everytime?
In this present era,if you have a mobile Android phone and you still continue having low balance,then you are not making use of your mobile phone the right way.
That's just the plain truth.
I became a millionaire at age 17,it was then I bagged my first project from a well known company in Abroad..
See, it's really good for one to learn digital skills..it can take you places working as a salary earner can't take you,it can take you where you never think you could get to!
Me writing this post is an example..
I never thought I could get where I am today..all thanks to God,my comforter.
I'm writing this post because I've seen enough.. I have seen a lotta people begging for money,well I assisted the one I believed they really need the money..but I had a thought that if I continue giving out money,it doesn't make sense as teaching them how to make their own money..
And that's a reason why I'm here,I brought you a life-changing opportunity with a great discount.
Only the wise will know this is a great opportunity!.
Why will you have a mobile Android phone and still be begging?..no,that alone is an instrument of money-making!.
I'm here to put a stop to this!..but you have a step to take as well.
The steps you need to take is registering for the training with a token of #3,000 naira..
Note: after few days,the amount goes back to its normal price..
This is a great opportunity!
PUT AN END TO BROKENNESS
Re: I'm Deeply Depressed by Zivaharry(m): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
harqinhola:

Take heart broh , u're not alone ..
thank you.
Re: I'm Deeply Depressed by Zivaharry(m): 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
SamuelLoch:

Even some people with jobs are depressed...
Bro, don't give up!
Keep pushing!
Keep putting your best to it!
Research and update your knowlege!
Know what is marketable! Try things out.
Always factor in risk, and probability of failure as you're planning to take bold steps!

The story is going to change for better, for you and for me, I strongly believe this.
thank you.
Re: I'm Deeply Depressed by Zivaharry(m): 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
Cee0nne:

stop stressing yourself dear,hahan..it irritates me whenever I see people searching for job..swears.
Enough of low account balance.
Aren't you tired of seeing that low balance everytime?
In this present era,if you have a mobile Android phone and you still continue having low balance,then you are not making use of your mobile phone the right way.
That's just the plain truth.
I became a millionaire at age 17,it was then I bagged my first project from a well known company in Abroad..
See, it's really good for one to learn digital skills..it can take you places working as a salary earner can't take you,it can take you where you never think you could get to!
Me writing this post is an example..
I never thought I could get where I am today..all thanks to God,my comforter.
I'm writing this post because I've seen enough.. I have seen a lotta people begging for money,well I assisted the one I believed they really need the money..but I had a thought that if I continue giving out money,it doesn't make sense as teaching them how to make their own money..
And that's a reason why I'm here,I brought you a life-changing opportunity with a great discount.
Only the wise will know this is a great opportunity!.
Why will you have a mobile Android phone and still be begging?..no,that alone is an instrument of money-making!.
I'm here to put a stop to this!..but you have a step to take as well.
The steps you need to take is registering for the training with a token of #3,000 naira..
Note: after few days,the amount goes back to its normal price..
This is a great opportunity!
PUT AN END TO BROKENNESS
thank you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply Depressed by Zivaharry(m): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
Tomorek:

Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid 500,000 Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.
Thank you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4
Re: I'm Deeply Depressed by Gid002: 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
[quote author=Zivaharry post=104923344][/quote]

I am Okore Gideon
I am a content writer and will be glad to work with you
My WhatsApp number is 08164715474

(1) (Reply)

Can I Migrate To Canada As A Heavy Equipment Operator? / Pls, I Need Help. / Private Tutorial For Acca And Cfa Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.