Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,462 members, 7,954,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Stop Searching For Job In This Era, You're Wasting Your Time..oh My Gosh.do This - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Stop Searching For Job In This Era, You're Wasting Your Time..oh My Gosh.do This (645 Views)

Police Is The Best Job In The World — IGP Egbetokun / You're Wasting Time Writing Your Cover Letter If You Don't Do This / Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Searching For Job In This Era, You're Wasting Your Time..oh My Gosh.do This by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
Enough of low account balance.
Aren't you tired of seeing that low balance everytime?
In this present era,if you have a mobile Android phone and you still continue having low balance,then you are not making use of your mobile phone the right way.
That's just the plain truth.
I became a millionaire at age 17,it was then I bagged my first project from a well known company in Abroad..
See, it's really good for one to learn digital skills..it can take you places working as a salary earner can't take you,it can take you where you never think you could get to!
Me writing this post is an example..
I never thought I could get where I am today..all thanks to God,my comforter.
I'm writing this post because I've seen enough.. I have seen a lotta people begging for money,well I assisted the one I believed they really need the money..but I had a thought that if I continue giving out money,it doesn't make sense as teaching them how to make their own money..
And that's a reason why I'm here,I brought you a life-changing opportunity with a great discount.
Only the wise will know this is a great opportunity!.
Why will you have a mobile Android phone and still be begging?..no,that alone is an instrument of money-making!.
I'm here to put a stop to this!..but you have a step to take as well.
The steps you need to take is registering for the training with a token of #3,000 naira..
Note: after few days,the amount goes back to its normal price..
This is a great opportunity!
PUT AN END TO BROKENNESS
Re: Stop Searching For Job In This Era, You're Wasting Your Time..oh My Gosh.do This by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
Do the right thing so you can Experience financial breakthrough
Re: Stop Searching For Job In This Era, You're Wasting Your Time..oh My Gosh.do This by flames007(m): 7:34am On Nov 03, 2021
Cee0nne:
Do the right thing so you can Experience financial breakthrough
But you failed to mention what it is we should expect when we contact you.

1 Like

Re: Stop Searching For Job In This Era, You're Wasting Your Time..oh My Gosh.do This by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
New registration ongoing

(1) (Reply)

How To Check NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan Status | Thread / Art To Science Subjects (nursing / Data Analysis And Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.