Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) (43144 Views)

Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) / Mayorkun Performs At Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Wedding (Video) / Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by LegendVibes: 6:04am On Aug 18, 2021
The pre-wedding pictures of Yusuf Buhari, son of President Muhammadu Buhari, and his bride-to-be Princess Zahra Ado-Bayero, have surfaced online.

Igbere TV understands the pre-wedding event where the pictures were taken held on Tuesday, August 17.

The wedding of Yusuf and Zahra, who is the daughter of the Emir of Bichi Nasir Ado-Bayero, itself is billed to take place on Friday August 20, 2021.

According to the Invitation card, the grand wedding is set to hold on August 20 at the Bichi Emir palace in Kano state at 1.30 pm.

The coronation will take place the following day August 21 at the emir of Bichi’s palace.

Yusuf met Zahra at the time he studied at the University of Surrey, UK, same school Zahra did her Architecture degree programme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWgLujvNvdI

https://igberetvnews.com/1398161/pre-wedding-photos-yusuf-buhari-princess-zahra-bayero-video/

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by Jerryherd: 6:05am On Aug 18, 2021
cool

Cute couple

Buhari basically married off his kids to rich comfortable families, the ones not lucky with marriage got NNPC juicy appointment

Inlaws to Kanuri billionaire Indimi oriental oil CEO, in-laws to Ado Bayero / Zulu Gambari family, ruler of Kano Emirates and Ilorin Emirates

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by rottennaija(m): 6:17am On Aug 18, 2021
Fine boy, Fine girl

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 6:22am On Aug 18, 2021
Congratulations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by DontBullshitMe: 6:38am On Aug 18, 2021
The girl looks very innocent. I will be surprised she's not a virgin.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by SmartPolician: 7:24am On Aug 18, 2021
For the rich and poltiical class, there's nothing like love. Everything is based on arrangee. Love and marriage between the rich and poor only happen in Nollywood movies.

Indeed, Femi Otedola's daughters are probably the only billionaires' daughters who date regular people. For many others, their husbands and wives have been betrothed to them even before they were born.

Congratulations to the beautiful couple!

128 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by OssyMalik: 7:27am On Aug 18, 2021
This one she didn’t graduate from school, will she now claim to be a graduate?

Meanwhile.... shocked

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by Divija(f): 7:34am On Aug 18, 2021
Marriage of the Elite
In 20years their offspring(female) will be married out.. at 40 or 41 she will be a grandma

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by phemmyfour: 7:37am On Aug 18, 2021
Everything for my country na padi padi
wayo wayo, arrangee noni
People wey vote dem in still dey live in pain

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by ODJ124(m): 7:45am On Aug 18, 2021
The baby is beautiful..

Thread seen..
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by Holyman3(m): 7:45am On Aug 18, 2021
Make we hear word.
How many times do we have to read news of the people who live off everyone's money?

8 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by Uoloo: 7:46am On Aug 18, 2021
grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by Ovo200: 7:46am On Aug 18, 2021
Music is prohibited in Islam. But these bloody hypocrite breaks every of Islam sharia law.

N:B. To know more about Islam check out CHRISTIAN PRINCE VIDEO on YouTube

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by McOluOmo: 7:46am On Aug 18, 2021
FalseProphet1 make i borrow ur swag,

I see Yusuf become the governor of his state
I see his wife come the first lady
these I have seen

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

11 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by falcon01: 7:46am On Aug 18, 2021
Hmm
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by Nackzy: 7:46am On Aug 18, 2021
Stupid mofos this is all they wanted nothing else, Nigerian money

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by Kindness218: 7:47am On Aug 18, 2021
Aboki

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:47am On Aug 18, 2021
Make the political hustlers con rant now....

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by psychologist(m): 7:48am On Aug 18, 2021
This Yusuf man doesn't seem confident to me, look at his body language/carriage.

10 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by dahmie2013: 7:48am On Aug 18, 2021
Congratulations to the intending couple. God bless the union
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by hilltop007(m): 7:48am On Aug 18, 2021
Happy married life to them!

I design professional websites at affordable price. Check out my portfolio website on my signature. Thanks.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by Hardgun: 7:49am On Aug 18, 2021
God in heaven will make the girl cheat on him and after that will gather to beat Yusuf buhari by then buhari no go be president again,after that them go stab him

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 18, 2021
grin grin

Make i entertain my self for the comment section grin grin

Abeg wetin yousouff de do for a living grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:49am On Aug 18, 2021
I carry the finishers anointing

https://fb.watch/7spFf6z65C/

Carry yours by watching
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by mizz2posh: 7:50am On Aug 18, 2021
First time seeing her smile, she usully has this blank stare like they are forcing her to marry.

7 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by DaHrNn0001: 7:50am On Aug 18, 2021
Such a beautiful bride but 3 more to come after her

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by Bar1941(m): 7:50am On Aug 18, 2021
See the pre-wedding pics of a whole president's son like that of an ordinary cattle reader, abokì will always be aboki.

7 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) by Adedotguy: 7:50am On Aug 18, 2021
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju / South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal / Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.