Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

No Bank Will Give You 18.5% Interest Annually. But We Will. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / No Bank Will Give You 18.5% Interest Annually. But We Will. (360 Views)

15.5% Interest Rate From Carbon Bank. Is This True? / KUDA BANK: How True Is 5% Interest Per Month / Which Of The Nigerian Bank Will Accept A Foreign Bank Cheque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Bank Will Give You 18.5% Interest Annually. But We Will. by Heavenson9: 8:38am On Aug 18, 2021
Hi
My name is Heavenson,

I work for Realty Point Limited, my company is a real estate company, we deal in all form of real estate you can imagine, the company is over 16 years in Nigeria with branches across Lagos, Abuja and Ogun state.

My company has an ongoing Real Estate development in Lagos around Ajah axis, we are seeking funds from the public to come and invest in our project and collect interest on their investment which is for a duration of 2 years. So that means you collect 18.5% the first year and another 18.5% the 2nd year plus your investment money on the second year.

I always tell people invest in something you understand, something you can see.

Seize this opportunity and be partakers of the highest growing industry in the world Real Estate.

p.s Lowest investment value is N250,000,000

contact me on heavenson.nowsu@realtypointltdDOTCOM

Re: No Bank Will Give You 18.5% Interest Annually. But We Will. by Romanoff(f): 8:42am On Aug 18, 2021
Na them o.

1 Like

Re: No Bank Will Give You 18.5% Interest Annually. But We Will. by Nigerianquest: 9:21am On Aug 18, 2021
Why can't a bank pay you 18.5% Annually.
Re: No Bank Will Give You 18.5% Interest Annually. But We Will. by ibechris(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
If ur organisation is honest with this business,let them go to the bank.
Re: No Bank Will Give You 18.5% Interest Annually. But We Will. by eteebanky: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
Thieves, scammers
Re: No Bank Will Give You 18.5% Interest Annually. But We Will. by afroxyz: 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
How do you intend to make the money to pay that interest rate?

(1) (Reply)

Get Free 1k On Chipper Cash / #640,000 Ongoing Ticket For Sale / How To Claim This Free Airdrop Withdrawal In Instant(sky rocketing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.