Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

My Toyota Corolla Wheel / neck Won't Move? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Toyota Corolla Wheel / neck Won't Move? (469 Views)

How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? / My Corolla Bank Type Won't Move When Gear Is Shifted To Reverse. / Car Won't Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Toyota Corolla Wheel / neck Won't Move? by GTCO: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2021
Last night when I parked my car, it was just fine. This morning when I woke up to start the days busines, my car's neck refused to move grin The ignition too was stiff.

I wondered what could have happened. I was scared it could be the alternator shocked but on a second thought, I decided to try other option

Then I performed How to Unlock a Toyota Steering Wheel with key and it began moving again
Owners with key-based ignition systems will notice their steering wheel is locked if the steering wheel only moves a few inches and the key won’t turn in the ignition. To unlock the steering wheel, turn the steering wheel from left to right while turning the key in the ignition. This should unlock the wheel and the vehicle should start as normal.

Credits
https://www.ackermantoyota.com/blog/how-to-unlock-a-toyota-steering-wheel-with-push-button-start-or-key/amp/

(1) (Reply)

Help Mercedes Benz E350 2008 4matic Abs Pump / 2018 Bentley Bentayga For Sale / Extreme CAR Drifting Fest In Ibadan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.