Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Hosting Companies With Proper DNS Management - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hosting Companies With Proper DNS Management (279 Views)

Provide Me 5000 Companies With Over $100 Million Revenue And Get #25000 / Top Web Development Companies With Reviews / How To Handle DNS Management On Qservers Web Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hosting Companies With Proper DNS Management by SomeRandomWeeb(m): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2021
So I bought hosting a while ago on truehost, two hosting plans and two domains actually .xyz and .com.ng), tried several times to link by blogger website with CNAMEs, didn't work, tried transferring the nameservers to cloudflare and using that instead, still didn't work, I'm so stressed out RN, tried buying from IONOS and a few other foreign companies at first, but my Mastercard was rejected, what do I do now?
Re: Hosting Companies With Proper DNS Management by ProGSM(m): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
I can help you walk around that. Don't need to buy another. I can do it free!

Next time, buy from signonhost, they offer the best support I have seen.
Re: Hosting Companies With Proper DNS Management by SomeRandomWeeb(m): 12:44am On Aug 19, 2021
ProGSM:
I can help you walk around that. Don't need to buy another. I can do it free!

Next time, buy from signonhost, they offer the best support I have seen.

Thanks a lot man, how can I reach you?
Should I send an email with my phone number attached?
Re: Hosting Companies With Proper DNS Management by ProGSM(m): 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
Yuo can send it here:

https://grow.ng/contact/
Re: Hosting Companies With Proper DNS Management by SomeRandomWeeb(m): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
ProGSM:
Yuo can send it here:

https://grow.ng/contact/
I just did

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Edu Blog Writers Needed / Facebook Profile Needed / WEB DEVELOPMENT: Join Our Chat Now For A Free Online Session On Web Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.