Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

The More I'm Trying To Make Life Easy For Me, The Harder It's Becoming - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The More I'm Trying To Make Life Easy For Me, The Harder It's Becoming (499 Views)

Extremely Useful Apps That Make Your Life Easy And Make You Money / Making Life Easy And Profitable / Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The More I'm Trying To Make Life Easy For Me, The Harder It's Becoming by Sunnybabe(m): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2021
Please read through and pardon my typos

I loss all my life savings last year when I did an online investment (Binary options). After that I re-packaged my self and moved on. I tried to invest more on physical business and build up my graphics design skills. I bought a good and durable laptop for the work and it's moving gradually. I later start learning photographic editing to add to my skills.

Things start stumbling again when I was call up for NYSC January this year and I was posted to where there is no light and other basic amenities which really affect my work.

This is the thread I created and narrated how NYSC bleeped me up
https://www.nairaland.com/6704832/nysc-done-me-more-harm

Even with the hard and frustrating situation that I was, I kept pushing it like that and trying hard to make things comfortable for me, not until come back from my PPA on July 12 and found out that our lodge is been bugled and all my valuable things and means of serving have been stolen and till now no glimpse of hope from anybody.

Please I seriously need help as I don't want to subject my self under depression and psychological trauma which is already all over me.

Thanks
Re: The More I'm Trying To Make Life Easy For Me, The Harder It's Becoming by OlawaleBammie: 9:27am On Aug 18, 2021
Sunnybabe:
Please read through and pardon my typos

I loss all my life savings last year when I did an online investment (Binary options). After that I re-packaged my self and moved on. I tried to invest more on physical business and build up my graphics design skills. I bought a good and durable laptop for the work and it's moving gradually. I later start learning photographic editing to add to my skills.

Things start stumbling again when I was call up for NYSC January this year and I was posted to where there is no light and other basic amenities which really affect my work.

This is the thread I created and narrated how NYSC bleeped me up
https://www.nairaland.com/6704832/nysc-done-me-more-harm

Even with the hard and frustrating situation that I was, I kept pushing it like that and trying hard to make things comfortable for me, not until come back from my PPA on July 12 and found out that our lodge is been bugled and all my valuable things and means of serving have been stolen and till now no glimpse of hope from anybody.

Please I seriously need help as I don't want to subject my self under depression and psychological trauma which is already all over me.

Thanks
Guy u better dont despair

See lemme tell u the hard truth u re yet to know, or maybe u know it but u r hiding from reality.

1) life is like a jungle

2)in life, all man for himself

3)if u re not successful, u re the worst in ur family, nobody wil remember u. Dey wil see u as a burden

4)village people has a way of pulling someone down at the brink of success so watch out.

5) No amount of money donated to u now wil lift u to ur destination, so put ur mind away from eyeing some alms from here, i would rather advise that instead of u to tink about the present, tink future first, and wat u tink about the future wil give u the inner strength u need to propel.

6) see everybody as ur friends as well as ur enemy(only the wise can understand this)

7) try to distance ursef from ur loved ones, i didn't say u should neglect them o, distance in the sense that u walk far away from ur comfort zone, it help many of the tyms, especially if u re having the feeling that ur problems might stem from within. (e get why i talk so)

Dont say i am foolish, i once found myself in similar situation, I felt like I wasn't existing, sometimes I would even be feeling like maybe my destiny has been used, but thank God today dat I took the steps above, especially No7, and i refuse to deeply associate with those at home ever since.
Re: The More I'm Trying To Make Life Easy For Me, The Harder It's Becoming by Sunnybabe(m): 9:40am On Aug 18, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
hummm...bro, am not and I wont

I just think I should voice out so as to get relieved and maybe I can be helped here by seeing something to do to fetch me atleast a laptop for my work
Re: The More I'm Trying To Make Life Easy For Me, The Harder It's Becoming by OlawaleBammie: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2021
Sunnybabe:

I just think I should voice out so as to get relieved and maybe I can be helped here by seeing something to do to fetch me atleast a laptop for my work
OlawaleBammie:

See lemme tell u the hard truth u re yet to know, or maybe u know it but u r hiding from reality.

1) life is like a jungle

3)if u re not successful, u re the worst in ur family, nobody wil remember u. Dey wil see u as a burden

4)village people has a way of pulling someone down at the brink of success so watch out.

5) No amount of money donated to u now wil lift u to ur destination, so put ur mind away from eyeing some alms from here, i would rather advise that instead of u to tink about the present, tink future first, and wat u tink about the future wil give u the inner strength u need to propel.

6) see everybody as ur friends as well as ur enemy(only the wise can understand this)

7) try to distance ursef from ur loved ones, i didn't say u should neglect them o, distance in the sense that u walk far away from ur comfort zone, it help many of the tyms, especially if u re having the feeling that ur problems might stem from within. (e get why i talk so)

Dont say i am foolish, i once found myself in similar situation, I felt like I wasn't existing, sometimes I would even be feeling like maybe my destiny has been used, but thank God today dat I took the steps above, especially No7, and i refuse to deeply associate with those at home ever since.
Re: The More I'm Trying To Make Life Easy For Me, The Harder It's Becoming by OlawaleBammie: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2021
Sunnybabe:

if u fortunately raise the funds to buy another laptop here, fine....

And if the funds doesn't come as everybody get hin problems, its stil fine, i heard u sayin that u only have four months to round up ur service, if i were u I would try and save up like half of my alawee till I finish, den add it with the double alawee at the end of the service, get mysef a good secondhand laptop and i kick-start my trade from there, it only requires u a little patience.
Re: The More I'm Trying To Make Life Easy For Me, The Harder It's Becoming by Bombastically00(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2021
Hey man keep pushing it...that's what 60% of the youth are going through...if u hear my own problem u go open mouth....
Re: The More I'm Trying To Make Life Easy For Me, The Harder It's Becoming by Bigredmachine: 10:02am On Aug 18, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

1) life is like a jungle

Fantastic piece of advice...
Re: The More I'm Trying To Make Life Easy For Me, The Harder It's Becoming by OlawaleBammie: 10:08am On Aug 18, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Fantastic piece of advice...
Tanks bro, a no be motivational speaker but na life dey teach many of us lessons
Re: The More I'm Trying To Make Life Easy For Me, The Harder It's Becoming by Sunnybabe(m): 10:46am On Aug 18, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

1) life is like a jungle

Thanks alot bro

All this advices are part of reason y I open the thread. Not begging for alms, this are signs of relieve am talking about.

I appreciate this once again

(1) (Reply)

LSETF Internal Injustice And Intimidation/the Two Most Corrupt And Evil LSETF St / The Other Side Of Pi Currency / Chinmark Group Saga: Amanda Finally Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.