Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV (44109 Views)

Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by wisestman(m): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
angry
Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by mightyhaze: 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
Evil
Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by adriano50: 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
Send Dem to Afghanistan
Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by Rilwayne001: 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
The wickedness done to that lady is sure a cult-inspired act, because i dont believe any sane and normal person would be so brutal towards his fellow. but you see the kind of wickedness inspired by this evil cultist, even the devil is marveled

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by salford: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
I am happy justice is being served. May God console the family of the girl. Getting justice is tough in Nigeria, so this is an excellent news.

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by kunleiky(m): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
These ones no get life
Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by Jabar2017: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
He don be for dis ones.....na people money una go dey still..to even make matter worst u con rape and kill d girl...make Dem hanged dis ones jaare make we know dos who remain...
Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by wink2015(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
DEATH PENALTY WILL HANGING ON THE HEADS OF THESE GUYS.

They rape the victim and still went ahead to take her life to cover up their track.

But God was watching them and he allowed the security agencies to get hold of them.

They will face the severity of their crime.

It is hanging to death sentence that await them.

God help them.

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by Klington: 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
Humanity died a long time ago!
Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by ejimatic: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
rahman3853:
Unilorin Rape Murder: CCTV Captures Suspect Withdrawing Money From Victim’s Account

https://dailytrust.com/unilorin-rape-murder-cctv-captures-suspect-withdrawing-money-from-victims-account
. 1 Train your children so as to make you have rest of mind. 2 Train a child in the way he should walk when he grows up he will not turn away from it. Are these children causes for joy or regrets?

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by neoclassical: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
Afonja and sex. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by sinola(m): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jones90:
I hate all these people who think they are smart by robbing others of their hard earned money. Reasons why i support jungle justice for these set of people. Send them to go get their judgment from their creator.

Rip to the dead embarassed

God bless you for this comment. You just spoke my mind.
I was against jungle justice before now but since I saw people killing people because of a paltry 20k....i started supporting JJ.

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
Is it bad if I say that the govt should kill everyone involved in the rape and murder of this lady?

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by Judolisco(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dis boys no know wetin dem chuk head enter... Haha... U kill person because of 50k...how many people dem Don kill abeg? D money u go still use am go smoke, do drugs.. U jst waste person life like dat... Jungle justice people no go see dis guys o

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by bizzibodi(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
Why to kill person no dey hard those people.

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by Adakintroy: 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
The hypocrtism of our societies is we celebrating naira Marley hit songs " am coming" the language in there is scarily toxic. We glorify sex to perverted level. We call those scumms artist. Yet we want a society that is orderly. We are hypocrites am not saying. We want to have this and have that. See the way we allow women to cut loose so freely and men as well. It's just a matter of time before everyone cut loose. The rate of rape is alarming. When sex is shoved down people's throat and at a very intense form at that..in a very common art like music. When morality is second to making money at all cost. When music no longer appeal to the truth of human existent. But cheap perverted instinct.. the result is what we see. We are weak. We have a scary affection for lust, Greed, pride and all the vice. Speak against it and watch deciples activate against you.

You can't decipline humans without the decipline.

Rest in peace sister. Everyone raped, killed and stole your money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by faithfull18(f): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
Useless boys, taking lives they can't create.

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by wink2015(m): 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
If this crime happens in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia they should be getting ready to be BEHEADED.

No time wasting.

Nigeria is too kind to crimminals.

See the Offa robbery that took place in Offa, Kwara state in 2019 the Nigeria judiciary is delaying justice for victims of that robbery incident that took the lives of police officers guiding banks and police officer working at Offa police station, some customers of the affected bank that the robbery incident took place lost their lives including pregnant women.

But up till now justice is being delayed by a slow court process while those wicked robbers are feeding fat in the prison system where they are detained.

3 Likes

Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by juman(m): 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
Those criminals are so young.
Destroyed country.
Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by josephevergreen(m): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
Castrate them all!!

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by Karlovych: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
Wasted generation, spits

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by Skillsnigeria: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
You raped her that was not enough , you killed her... My problem is our governors who have refused to sign death warant over the years... Let use five people do example , all this crime will stop

3 Likes

Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by Buffalo2(m): 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
Children of perdition

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
Pls hope they've been killed by firing squad...

Make this police no become unfortunate... Those bastards should be killed immediately.

Ogun kill Una there!

4 Likes

Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by xpool(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jones90:
I hate all these people who think they are smart by robbing others of their hard earned money. Reasons why i support jungle justice for these set of people. Send them to go get their judgment from their creator.

Rip to the dead embarassed
Later they will come and tell us it was a set up, just like some are saying in the superTv ceo's murder
Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by McCoy662(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Get a
*syringe,
* injection needle,
*grinded pepper,
*crippling stick,
*fuel,
* lighter,
* long rope.

First inject the grinded pepper deep into their priq and watch them gnash their teeth for 1hr, then use the crippling stick on their limbs, lay them under the sun for another hour, then with the rope, hang them upside down, lit up the fuel and let the burn to ashes.

If na me do am, do me the same thing

3 Likes

Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by elonmuskbaby: 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
ToastingAllowan:
His own is finally finished
the tall one on wine jalamia is not remorseful o.he looks like a hardened criminal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by Legend44(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
If this ones go private uni them to too kill people be that na cos there everyone hold rbs
Re: Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV by larryking540: 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
can fed govt implement the use of cctv in every establishment as a mandatory requirements ,

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) / Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) / Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.