Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

When Starting A Business, Would You Rather Look For Problems To Solve - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Starting A Business, Would You Rather Look For Problems To Solve (383 Views)

How To Look For Hair Wigs Vendor List For Small Business? / Genetically Mutated Rats Could Be Released In Britain To Solve Rodent Problem / DSTV Issues, Problems And How To Fix Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Starting A Business, Would You Rather Look For Problems To Solve by FranklineNtah(m): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2021
ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION!

As someone who's venturing into a new business, what do you source for; a problem or a solution?

Well, i really can't say about you and every other person but this is what I'll do; I'll go after a solution with a problem.

YES!

I remember my teachers in High school will always say there is no invention that has not been invented.

EVEN SO...

Every solution has a limitation. Science and Technology has always taught this from the beginning of time. This is why there will always be evolutions

STAY WITH ME...

You're still surprised? See, sourcing for problems is old school. Very old school!

Sourcing for problems is time consuming...

Sourcing for problems is brain draining...

And the beautiful thing is that Marketing in general and of course selling to Nigerians teaches us that you don't give people what they NEED, you give them what they WANT

Paystack, Flutter Wave and the likes sourced for a loophole in a solution and made massive money from it

Netflix did the same...

Cowrywise did too...

Their solutions were not solving a fresh problem. Their solutions only solved limitations in those niches.

Most times, our ideas alone cannot always be right #yourheadnocorrect

You need to understand the strategy of the business. Only then...

(1) (Reply)

List Of Best Universities In Nigeria 2022 / Inaki Williams Sets Record With 203rd Consecutive Liga Game / I Have Failed You Many Times –mike Bamiloye Begs Wife, Gloria For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.