Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

"Help! Talibans Are Coming 4 Us"afghan Women Begs US Soldiers 2 Be Evacuated-vid - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Help! Talibans Are Coming 4 Us"afghan Women Begs US Soldiers 2 Be Evacuated-vid (489 Views)

Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident / Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them / Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Help! Talibans Are Coming 4 Us"afghan Women Begs US Soldiers 2 Be Evacuated-vid by evolution4434: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM27Ksnr36o

"Help! Talibans are coming for us" Afghan women begs US soldiers to be evacuated at airport as Talibans fire into the air and whip people.

There has been a record of another chaos at Kabul airport today, August 18, as people try to flee from the capital, Kabul, after its fall to the Talibans.

Women were filmed crying and begging US troops to let them flee on evacuation flight, saying: "Help! Taliban are coming."

However, in an earlier press release by the Talibans. The Talibans had promised that women will be given access to education, but refuse to be explicit if women will be given positions in the government. The Talibans said the position of women will be determined by the acceptable standard enshrined in the practice of Islam.

It has also been reported that the Talibans are making move to determine who leaves the country and who remains. However, The President of the United States, Joe Biden has issued warning to the Talibans not to obstruct flight activities at the airport.
Re: "Help! Talibans Are Coming 4 Us"afghan Women Begs US Soldiers 2 Be Evacuated-vid by colorsofrainbow: 10:14am On Aug 18, 2021
Buhari and his terrorist brothers enjoy this kind of scene.That's why his government encourages bandits(bokoharam jr)/Fulani terrorist herdsmen to kidnap and rape students/women upandan.
Pantami will enjoy this heartbreaking scene.
Religion of piss indeed.

I have no apology to reiterate that I'm very lucky not to have been born a Muslim not to talk of being born as an aboki Fulani.Na that place God finish work for me. Oluwa ese!

Their terrorist online miscreants would come with full speed to attack me now but who cares?? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: "Help! Talibans Are Coming 4 Us"afghan Women Begs US Soldiers 2 Be Evacuated-vid by Inkling(f): 10:15am On Aug 18, 2021
Eyaa
Re: "Help! Talibans Are Coming 4 Us"afghan Women Begs US Soldiers 2 Be Evacuated-vid by falcon01: 10:20am On Aug 18, 2021
Afghanistan is down
Re: "Help! Talibans Are Coming 4 Us"afghan Women Begs US Soldiers 2 Be Evacuated-vid by Ogamysamo: 10:31am On Aug 18, 2021
it is your brothers fathers husbands and relatives the males that make this talis to succeed the formal government but the outcome now, [b]you are suffering most, deprive of your basic human rights in your own society.
i deeply feel your pains
Re: "Help! Talibans Are Coming 4 Us"afghan Women Begs US Soldiers 2 Be Evacuated-vid by Ogamysamo: 10:38am On Aug 18, 2021
when this women need the help of the feminist movements, they will not go and help them protest in kabul, but they will surely raise their voice on social media especially on our dear nairaland.
nairaland feminists, free ticket to any part of afghanistan, una they go?
i am just sure they'll never go but person no go hear word after today. female rights here and there
Re: "Help! Talibans Are Coming 4 Us"afghan Women Begs US Soldiers 2 Be Evacuated-vid by Ddokie: 10:49am On Aug 18, 2021
I have come to the conclusion that Islam as a religion is evil.

What we have are good people who are Muslims, and there are many of them in Nigeria and world over ( I have a good number of them as friends). Nonetheless, once you have a Muslim who is not naturally a nice person, you have a potential terrorist and murderer.

It appears to me that there is very little or nothing in Islam that can make a wicked heart to become good, but there seems to be a lot that can make one who is not wicked to become radicalized and a wicked one to become terribly evil.

I honestly can’t find a reason to say that a religion that breeds multitudes of terrorists, generation after generation is not evil. It’s so bad that I dare not say this outside or on a platform that isn’t anonymous for fear of being killed. I might not even be able to say this in front of my friends who are Muslims because I no sure say e no go remove dagger dagger me. It’s that bad.

Meanwhile, as a Catholic, my faith has been criticized consistently, termed as evil, satanic, paganistic, etc, for as long as I can remember, by Christians of other denominations, Muslims and others, and no one is attacked. Other denominations, sects and religions too have faced criticisms but no one is hurt for it.

Una way feel say una be better people still be Muslims, I think you need to start giving your commitment to that religion a second thought.

2 Likes

Re: "Help! Talibans Are Coming 4 Us"afghan Women Begs US Soldiers 2 Be Evacuated-vid by THUNDER4real(m): 10:59am On Aug 18, 2021
Worst religion ever. Pig Mohammed

1 Like

Re: "Help! Talibans Are Coming 4 Us"afghan Women Begs US Soldiers 2 Be Evacuated-vid by falseprophet: 11:36am On Aug 18, 2021
Western media propaganda as usual
Re: "Help! Talibans Are Coming 4 Us"afghan Women Begs US Soldiers 2 Be Evacuated-vid by kindlyheart: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2021
stuuuuupidddddd women, is it not the same Muslim women here in nigeria that don't find it hard to tag someone an infidel I know theirs will be worse than Nigerian women so I give them all the fuckkks I have allocated to give out this year all at once. let them enjoy the result of their hard labor of teaching innocent Muslim kids hatred from childhood. ntooooooor

(1) (Reply)

Video Shows US Police Killing Another Black Man - Pictures And Videos / US Threatens Military Action If China Sets Up Solomon Islands Base / Europe Must Convince Ukraine To Accept Russia's Settlement Proposals - Berluscon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.