Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Weeks On Igboho Languishes In Bene Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weeks On Igboho Languishes In Bene Prison (552 Views)

Raid On Igboho’s Residence: FG To Appeal N20bn Court Judgment – Malami / Prophet David Elijah On Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu: I See A Secret Bargain (Video) / Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weeks On Igboho Languishes In Bene Prison by AfricanColumbus: 10:17am On Aug 18, 2021
What has been the efforts of the Yoruba people to see that the benign ethnic leader regains his freedom. Should he be thrown under the bus because he fight does not resonate with a certain elite's position. Despite the sacrifices made on behalf of the populace?

What do the Yoruba stand for?
Re: Weeks On Igboho Languishes In Bene Prison by moscobabs(m): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2021
which sacrifice pls?
Re: Weeks On Igboho Languishes In Bene Prison by AfricanColumbus: 10:28am On Aug 18, 2021
moscobabs:
which sacrifice pls?

Leading the defence of the peasants against marauding sahelians is?
Demanding fairness and justice is for victims is?
Having his devoted colleagues killed is?
Chained up in a filthy prison despite all of the above is?

I hope you are not slow angry angry angry

What have YOU done?

1 Like

Re: Weeks On Igboho Languishes In Bene Prison by AfricanColumbus: 10:29am On Aug 18, 2021
I ask again : What do the Yoruba stand for?
Re: Weeks On Igboho Languishes In Bene Prison by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:56am On Aug 18, 2021
AfricanColumbus:
I ask again : What do the Yoruba stand for?
worry about your own bro.
You should worry about Kanu. After all the chest beating and mouthing, he still ended up in Nigeria... In DSS cell

He did not only jump bail, he instigated the murder of various security personnel in South east and attacks on different security formations.

He secured funds to wage war on a sovereign state, nigeria, and also conspired with others at large to assassination Buhari, the president of the federal republic. Those are very serious crimes apart from chestbeating
Re: Weeks On Igboho Languishes In Bene Prison by Ddokie: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2021
AfricanColumbus:

Leading the defence of the peasants against marauding sahelians is?
Demanding fairness and justice is for victims is?
Having his devoted colleagues killed is?
Chained up in a filthy prison despite all of the above is?

I hope you are not slow angry angry angry

What have YOU done?

You forgot to add that he is a wealthy guy who would have lived the rest of his life in complete comfort, and without any form of intimidation from those he is fighting against.

But no be every body Dey fit reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weeks On Igboho Languishes In Bene Prison by AfricanColumbus: 11:11am On Aug 18, 2021
FriendsAndFans:
worry about your own bro.
You should worry about Kanu. After all the chest beating and mouthing, he still ended up in Nigeria... In DSS cell

He did not only jump bail, he instigated the murder of various security personnel in South east and attacks on different security formations.

He secured funds to wage war on a sovereign state, nigeria, and also conspired with others at large to assassination Buhari, the president of the federal republic. Those are very serious crimes apart from chestbeating

Your inability to reason proficiently is evident in how you avoid the question totally. I acknowledge you tried your utmost best though.
Re: Weeks On Igboho Languishes In Bene Prison by FriendsAndFans(m): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2021
AfricanColumbus:

Your inability to reason proficiently is evident in how you avoid the question totally. I acknowledge you tried your utmost best though.

I am unswayed by the words you stringed together to appear intelligent grin
Re: Weeks On Igboho Languishes In Bene Prison by AfricanColumbus: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2021
FriendsAndFans:

I am unswayed by the words you stringed together to appear intelligent grin

Try not to talk about intelligence often.
Re: Weeks On Igboho Languishes In Bene Prison by Validated: 11:56am On Aug 18, 2021
Yoruba nation agitation appears dead with Igboho in detention and Prof AKintoye at large. Even Koikoi has become mute!
Sophistication has kevels .. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Clocks 50, Plans To Visit 50 Hospitals / Why Is PDP In A Haste To Die Off? Why The Haste To Zone? / Gunmen Kill Former Traditional Ruler Of Aguleri, Driver In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.