Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Writers Needed: Earn Up To #10,000 Per Article - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Writers Needed: Earn Up To #10,000 Per Article (503 Views)

Taraba Government Sells ₦3,000 Form To 10,000 Youths Only To Employ 160 / Young Field Officers Needed Earn 12k Weekly / Vibrant, Energetic Sales Reps Needed. Earn Up To 200k Or More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Needed: Earn Up To #10,000 Per Article by Speaker051: 10:45am On Aug 18, 2021
Yo…

Love to work from home? This long-term writing gig might be a fit.

Here’s what I’m looking for in a writer:

1. You follow writing instructions

2. You have a basic understanding of SEO best practices

3. You can accommodate 1-week turnaround times for 2,000 words content

4. You don’t write fluff because you want to hit a word count

5. You do your research properly before writing (that means going deeper than a simple Google search)

6. You are responsive to messages

7. You don’t miss deadlines without giving notice

8. You pay attention to details. For instance, in your application, write “I heard that” in the first sentence

9. You can use tools like Grammarly

10. You wouldn’t write content that makes me think…”Oh no, writing this myself would have saved me this long editing time…you feel me, right?”

11. You have a decent portfolio

12. You’re a beginner writer that’s okay with #2 per word

13. You REALLY know your writing chops? I don’t mind #5 per word (that's for me to decide)

Other fringe benefits:

1. I’ll provide you with premium Grammarly subscription every month

2. I’ll provide you with #1,000 data bonus for every content you write

3. If you’re willing to learn, I’ll teach you what I know to make you a better writer (I want you to grow)

And lastly, we won’t be a fit if - you write content that’s unoriginal, boring, loaded with grammatically errors, and peppered with monotonous sentences.

If you’re good with all of the above, please send 3 of your best writing samples as Google docs or live links to dapresi9@gmail.com.

Thanks, and I can’t wait to meet you!

PS: Remember to follow the application instructions.

PPS: If you don't get a reply after 3 days of applying, it means we aren't a fit at this time.
Re: Writers Needed: Earn Up To #10,000 Per Article by Speaker051: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2021
This application is closed.
Re: Writers Needed: Earn Up To #10,000 Per Article by aylive02(m): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2021
Speaker051:
Closed, for now.
no more vacancy?
Re: Writers Needed: Earn Up To #10,000 Per Article by Udoboss(m): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
Should I still send??

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy / Accountant Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.