Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Afghan Refugees Land In UK - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghan Refugees Land In UK (39044 Views)

Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally / Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Donchrisconnect: 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Muslims want Islam and claim that Islam is a religion of peace, yet the average Muslim cannot have peace in his own Islamic country but seeks refuge in the bosom of an infidel and hopes to find peace there.

I see 1m Taliban disguising as refugees and coming to Nigeria, I see buhari accepting them, I see the Senate president approving $1trillion loan to feed and cloth them, I see tinubu accepting to accomodate half of them in the south west, I see the south east and the south south protesting agressively, I see the refugees taking over the north and the south west in the coming years, I see northern Nigeria and part of the south west falling to the Taliban.

This I have seen.
Mumu see
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by GardenOfGod(m): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
humilitypays:
We need to take in some....Borno, Katsina, Sokoto, Yobe and Taraba can accommodate at least 1 million Afghan refugees.

Allahu Akbar shocked shocked
grin grin grin shocked shocked grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by AuroraB(f): 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
I hope the UK knows what they're doing undecided lipsrsealed
Maka mgbe o ga esu grin
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by tiger28: 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
This is like bringing in Cobra snakes into your home as domestic pet. They will look cute when they are Babies but once they are grown, they will devour their owner .......See France as a reference point.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by guychidile: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
Na waoo
Jus shot of words
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by danowena: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
Awoleesu:

I think the Queen has gone senile!
Let UK ask Sweden, Germany, France and Greece what their experience allowing these breed into their fold was...

They deliberately create the problem and burst it cashing in on the humanitarian sympathy of gullible nations to export the problem!

Like one of their commanders noted; they are not in a hurry... To take over the world!

tiger28:
This is like bringing in Cobra snakes into your home as domestic pet. They will look cute when they are Babies but once they are grown, they will devour their owner ....... See France as a reference point

You expressed my concerns. UK will learn the hard way. Those animals ain’t worth any sympathy. If they love Islam like they say, then they should face their sharia laws. Idiots. I spit and piss on them and their stupid ideology. They dislike western lifestyle yet to throng to Christian/ western nations at the slightest opportunity?

6 Likes

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by guychidile: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
Na waoo
Jus shot of words.
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Muslims want Islam and claim that Islam is a religion of peace, yet the average Muslim cannot have peace in his own Islamic country but seeks refuge in the bosom of an infidel and hopes to find peace there.

I see 1m Taliban disguising as refugees and coming to Nigeria, I see buhari accepting them, I see the Senate president approving $1trillion loan to feed and cloth them, I see tinubu accepting to accomodate half of them in the south west, I see the south east and the south south protesting agressively, I see the refugees taking over the north and the south west in the coming years, I see northern Nigeria and part of the south west falling to the Taliban.

This I have seen.
your propehcy no go come to pass Omo ale
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by shegzhkn: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dalil8:
All the rich muslim countries have gone silent all of a sudden.

I feel sorry for them, in 20yrs time the U.K will become the new Afghanistan.

Lol. The richest of the rich country don take care of it citizens first and as a matter of fact if wealth is distributed evenly in those GCC they are far from been called rich.

You see what they want you to see.
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by immortal2: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
They will soon start wishing UK is like the shit hole Afghanistan they left behind. The ones that came in the past are all over London with their dirty beards and 3/4 trousers raping minors and terrorising the English people who allowed them in.

They even manage to put an undercover terrorist as London Mayor, while the blood sucking witch who calls her self defender of the Christian Faith is having clandestine meetings with Saudi and Pakitanis Mullahs.

Evil world.

4 Likes

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Teerach: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
They'll soon begin to clamour for the supposed sharia they ran away from in another man's land.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by jimtemi1: 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Blackfire:
Kaffris running away from the mujahedeen

Allah Akbar
hope you are not sick..? Your mujaideen is death that why they Fled and u are still shouting Allahuakbar.i don't know why GOD creat people who dont like PEACE
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by TundeEdnut35(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
no wonder you are a false prophet Taliban will only conquer the north, southeast and south South and not southwest
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by UncleJudax(m): 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dalil8:
All the rich muslim countries have gone silent all of a sudden.

I feel sorry for them, in 20yrs time the U.K will become the new Afghanistan.

there are hisba patrols and Sharia law in some parts of UK already.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by rayvelez(m): 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
Soon the refugees will carry thr religion for head by being fanatic in UK now.
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
UK won't learn from france

2 Likes

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
onuman:

Taqqiya is the ingredient for Moslems when they want to get whatever they want.

Many of them say they are no more Moslems in order to get what they want in Non-Muslim country.
But when they get the residence permit they needed, they shall start to ask for sharia criminal laws even in Non Muslim countries.
Yeah you are right. But you also need to understand that this is not the first time that people have been migrating from Muslim countries to the west. Since the last 50 years, there have been significant emigration from the Middle East to Europe. Yet we don't have advocates for Islamic sharia law in large numbers in these countries.

An Afghan refugee cum resident in Germany said most of them in Germany just want to live a good life, drive fancy cars and enjoy themselves in Germany. I believe he speaks for most of them refugees there. That there are radical extremist among them does not negate this fact.

If All Muslims were terrorism inclined, there will be no peace anywhere in the world.... maybe except in South America.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
Am so happy they are landing in UK grin

Allaku boom!!!
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by uchennamani(m): 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
Blackfire:
Kaffris running away from the mujahedeen

Allah Akbar

Anumanu
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by tonyson010(m): 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
post=104925399:
No Terrorists deserves to live.

This is just so sad and pitiful.
A 17 year old high school student in Kabul, Afghanistan’s war-scarred capital, worries that she now will not be allowed to graduate.
The girl keeps asking the same question: What will happen to me?

The American withdrawal, which effectively ends the longest war on foreign soil in United States history, is also likely to be the start of another difficult chapter for Afghanistan’s people.

“I am so worried about my future. It seems so murky. If the Taliban take over, I lose my identity, she says“.
It is about my existence. It is not about their withdrawal. I was born in 2004, and I have no idea what the Taliban did to women, but I know women were banned from everything.”

We pray things really ends well with her and her likes in that country.

Nobody, it is the supporters of terrorists, murderers and killers that are pleased.
The ones you and your ilks support.
The same evil and wicked politicians that brought The evil Boko Haram into our nation.

May it never ever be well in life with anyone that support terrorists, murderers , killers and evil.
Terrible deaths will be their portion in this life.
We hope you can say amen to this?
Only hypocrites and supporters of evil and wickedness won't say Amen most def!

Your god below and his ilks are the ones please with the Taliban terrorists.
Hypocrites everywhere.
Attention seeker.

MumuReno the idiot trying to save face after sympathizing with terrorists.
Anuofia Reno.

There you have it.

The majority of Afghanistans want the Taliban back. They should deal with it.

Media is just trying to earn money with all of this publicity.

If I were Britain, anyone coming as asylum would denounce his/her faith.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by projet: 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
So any 9ja guy wey dey try to boot out of 9ja if the fit find their way to Afghan airport now e sure say na free & straight ticket to any european countries,cos they are comin for them.
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by yetunsbay(m): 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
Tiiitoo:
Wake up my muslim friends, christians and Jews are not your enemy. Islam is the enemy. Islam is an outdated religion set up by a 7th century Caravan raider.

My people be wise.
wake up
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by 1Sharon(f): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
tiger28:
This is like bringing in Cobra snakes into your home as domestic pet. They will look cute when they are Babies but once they are grown, they will devour their owner .......See France as a reference point.

You smart
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by 147ekinmogun(m): 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
I love this your post.I really don't understand what they even want sef.

Why are Afghanistan Muslims running away from their own countries, the Talliban want full blow Islam sharia law, why all this noisy all about, why are they Afghans afraid of Islam way of life if truly they love Islam,
Generally Muslims are not happy in their own Islamic countries but want to convert the countries they found grace in to Islamic countries they ran from.

They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!
And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Maski87: 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
When will the come and carry us from naija,I want to run before boko haram takes over aso rock abuja
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by oluwaahmed: 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
Watch how after 3 months they will start complaining of islamophobia in the west.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by PGKing1(m): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
Thank GOD for Nigeria
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Flairoqy(m): 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
I thought there’s restriction to UK due to Covid-19? How come they are openly welcoming afghan refugees? And you with passport and Covid-19 test certificate can’t enter? Watching in 3D

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts / President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) / 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.