Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years (36400 Views)

PRESIDENTIAL PARDON: INCLUDE 54 SOLDIERS AMONG BENEFICIARIES – MURIC / Punch Headline: 'We Need Better Arms To Fight Boko Haram', Military Commanders / Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by IzRayl: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
Am interested in it(affiliate marketing) put me through
Sunisonflex39:
That general that was lamenting the other year about ammunition at the war front should have been our Chief of army staff.
.well.. Freedom at last.
Join me in making small small money via affiliated marketing. Check my signature
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
This thread is significant for the voices that are absent here....

Also, we have similar threads involving similar cases under Buhari...and they too are significant for the voices absent there as well.

One thing about being on Nairaland, and why I remain neutral....people come here, talk about truth and justice, and you hail them, until you realize they are merely cheering for their side.

GEJ and Buhari are both the same. They both disgracefully treated the men of our army. And both of them were wrong. Unfortunately saying this means that you are somehow an oppressor...depending on which side your abuser supports.

Nigerians are not ready for good governance don't want good governance. They want their side to win.
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by ultiabaz36(m): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
Starboytwo:
Ex military
Ex convict (10years)

Govt/military better reinstate these guys somehow. These ones can’t or won’t be good civilians.

Imagine talking anyhow with any of these guys for street, you don be be that.

Henceforth, I’d be mellow on the street most times. You just never can tell.

My thought exactly
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by TruthinAction: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
We are blind to the reality on ground. It's ethnic cleansing going on in the army. Deliberate plot to kill Christian soldiers in the guise of fighting Boko Haram so as to make the Islamization agenda easier.
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by solidmyk(m): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
cbrezy:

I knew about this honourable man "Mr Falana" recently when I watched an old video of him in the court interrogating the chief of security in the case of Abiola's death, this man was very bright and tactical he was so smart and very perfect in his profession and I made research about him and discovered that he's the father of "Falz (The bad guy)" smiley
You're right
I've watched lots of interviews where countless of falsely accused persons are been acquitted due to his intervention to their case, he's one of a kind
May he continue to find success in his endeavors and those who are up for the deprived ones.

1 Like

Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by Polynek(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
Good news, am happy 4 my guy, Hermas Okpe
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by heysquare(m): 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
#JONATHANSTARTEDIT gang won't show face here! Hypocrites ppl
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by ugochukwufrenzy: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Gbabe2:
[color=#000099][/color]

Thank you, my brother. Yet some short-sighted people are clamoring for his return. If the stupid man had done what he was supposed to do and not drinking gburukutu all around, Nigerians won't have voted for this manicure we currently have. Shame on all of them and their handlers.
who got banned??. who do you think owns this moniker,,, are you normal?
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by QTCL(m): 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
This is madness,how can you sentence them to death by firing squad and then lock them up for 7years ,Nigeria is a failed country....those who Court marshal them or sentenced them should be brought to book and they should be compensated accordingly.........Naija na Jungle I swear,with many wild animals occupying it
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by Litmus: 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
Evergreen4:
Fighting for Nigeria is a waste of time. Imaging sentencing soldiers only because they demanded for better arms, not even better welfare . And they were ready to fight.

Nigeria to dogs....

I bet you believe that, as one group, they matched to the nearest general’s office, and in one voice cried out, "our weapons are not as good as those of the terrorists, we need better weapons if we are to defeat them". And the military general shouted, "Oya, you men are herby relieved of duty and under arrest for complaining about your riffles. Wait here and be prepared to be carted off to the brig, by the military police".

In your mind they broke no military terms, such as deserting posts, grievous insubordination, going AWOL, or any of the others for which Armies world wide make very clear to recruits, in words, sermons and literature, that prosecution and jail terms may follow.
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
IzRayl:
Am interested in it(affiliate marketing) put me through
Check my signature and DM on whatsap
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by Luizkid(m): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
Thank God for their lives.. haaa, Daniel welcome back Bro!!
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by Aboks(m): 1:56am On Aug 19, 2021
Any way good one
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by Digitalcreator(m): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
solidmyk:
Mr Falana deserves some award abeg
People needs to be celebrated when they're still alive Mr Falana included, I'm just pissed with people's hypocrisy of celebrating the dead in this country, when it comes to humanity, human rights included this man has always proved to be a model.
Congrats to the released men.

That is Niger for you. Na when person die dem dey remember the good things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees / EFCC Arraigned Ohakim, Nyako And Son, Senator Abdul-aziz Nyako In Court (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.