Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" (36724 Views)

Tourist Rape: Taliban Mocks Indian, Post Picture Of The Same lady In Afghanistan / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" by infogeneral: 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
It was a brilliant response. Freedom of speech is a myth. No absolute freedom anywhere even in the land of Mother of all democracies.

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" by Plut01: 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
longetivity:
Donald chukwuma trump retweeted the 30 second clip and said LOL...... Also not wrong cool

His son......

Re: Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
This one no be lie..the way mark dey ban account these days en

1 Like

Re: Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" by thatsleepboy1: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
kestolove95:
u.s is the greatest enemy of the world

No

Islam is the greatest enemy of the earth and it has destroyed many things.
Re: Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" by youngpresidooo: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
kestolove95:
u.s is the greatest enemy of the world
not true.
Re: Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" by iamjavadem(m): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
...and Buhari spoke in the language twitter understands. try and finish your narration.
southniyikaye:
There is freedom of speech and there is actions after speech..
Buhari made a speech, Twitter gave him action after speech...
Re: Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" by Stanweezy(m): 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kriss216:
Same as Seu.n Osewa trying to condemn Taliban's restriction on freedom of speech, when he has to make us swear an oath before posting on Islamic threads here.

Talibans , Facebook and Nairaland are all in the same group... Tyrants!

U are on point, I can't on such post due to "Nairaland forced" oath of allegiance to Islam is that not freedom of speech infringement?
Re: Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" by Empiree: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
OgaTurtleNeck:
Facebook allows freedom of speech as long as it's not threatening someones life

Lie!

Is this a threat to someone's life?

"Onion cures coronavirus"

A post like this banned on fb

1 Like

Re: Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
iamjavadem:
...and Buhari spoke in the language twitter understands. try and finish your narration.
so is it Twitter that is in USA right now to dialogue or Lai Mohammed representing the fg?
Re: Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" by jumpandpas(m): 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
madridguy:
Brilliant reply from the Taliban spokesperson.

Only the hypocrites will get offended by the truth.

Maybe you're the number.
Re: Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" by segun18(m): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Unexpectedly brilliant response from the Taliban spokesmen on that Freedom of speech wahala

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" by gfullmoon(m): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
It is one thing to take power from constituted authority. But another thing to peacefully share it or manage the power among the belligerents without plunging the country to further crisis.

Sharing formula most at times plung such countries into deeper instability and crises. Libya and South Sudan come to mind.
Re: Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" by wink2015(m): 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
IF THE TALIBAN BRINGS IN BETTER REFORMS THEY WILL WIN BACK AMERICAN SUPPORT AND THAT WILL BE A PLUS FOR THEIR DEVELOPMENT.

I hope they do not loose this opportunity.
Re: Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" by GhostWisperer: 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kriss216:
I commend this Taliban for this epic response.

Where's this foolish journalist when Facebook was restricting people from practising same freedom of speech? I stopped using Facebook cos of its constant ban.
brilliant reply from the Taliban Islamists....but the question and interview was staged.
Re: Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" by Indispensable85(m): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
Re: Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" by Anaerobi(m): 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kriss216:
Same as Seu.n Osewa trying to condemn Taliban's restriction on freedom of speech, when he has to make us swear an oath before posting on Islamic threads here.

I have to delete my account of 10years when I saw that demonic identity of Islam on my profile.
Re: Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" by berryPee(m): 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
Na dem dem
Kriss216:

Re: Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" by Blakpot: 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
Plut01:

Donald Trump 'Jr'........

Yh dats the one.
Re: Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" by manneger2: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lol, majority of this Afghan support this Taliban, if u listen to president Biden speach is a useless war thats why America have to pullout
Re: Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" by Guardiola84: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
freshalien:

Una no just get sense at all; you, the Taliban spokesperson and Donald Trump jnr.

So you think freedom of speech means absolute freedom to say whatever you like?

Yes there is freedom of speech but there are also rules that guide that freedom of speech, if not there would be chaos! You are free to say whatever you like so long it doesn’t violate the rules and regulations of the platform which you obviously agreed to when you signed up.

Tired of you and these empty-headed hypocrites.

Then if there are rules then there's no freedom of speech,Facebook n twitter blocked my accounts blc I Posted TRUMP WON,but when d liberals threatens conservatives or call trump despicable names Facebook n twitter never block their accounts ,fucking liberal platforms !!if u want real freedom of speech pls come to gab social

1 Like

Re: Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" by authority2006(m): 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad IslamaBAD sad the problem of the WORLD sad. Spits on kettles carrier sad sad

You should spit on the not-so-smart two who gave birth a waste of space first.
Re: Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" by immortal2: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
Twitter trust and safety team members are communist and Narcissistic maniacs. They are not different from people who behead women who use papers with Arabic jargons to clean their babys' bumbum.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" by jaxxy(m): 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
Bornsinner7:
It is easy to believe in freedom of speech for those with whom we agree - Leo mckern

Freedom of speech shouldn’t affect other people’s rights bt Facebook hasn’t done the right thing because they haven’t given the new government a chance yet know what information they want to pass across b4 taking action.
Re: Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" by Guardiola84: 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
OgaTurtleNeck:

It's obviously false and has the possibility of misleading peoole
Just shut up pls,how's it misleading? Do u know whether onions cured someone of covid?is that enough reason to block someone's account?but would Facebook or twitter ban Nancy pelosi or biden if they've made d same post?let's just tell ourselves d truth these liberals just wanna control d world ,they want u to only hear,believe n accept their criminal narratives prd

1 Like

Re: Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" by authority2006(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
Anaerobi:

I have to delete my account of 10years when I saw that demonic identity of Islam on my profile.

That's what you get when decide to try being irresponsible online, saying yes to what you don't believe in just because you want to insult and abuse others.

NoFucksToGive:

Shut up
Muslim man

Hey, I'm a Muslim! Get problem with that?
Re: Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" by Simdyofficial(f): 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
Currently on 1month fb ban self.. No freedom again.. Can't like my small small god posts...

Facebook craze
Re: Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" by authority2006(m): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kdon2:

It's a dumb answer.

Not dumb but smart on the part of the respondent because it's evasive and diversionary. You don't have to like the answer.

It's a pity they(Taliban) chises to measure themselves with the westerners to decide what's right or wrong.

Now, that's hypocrisy on your part. Lol
Re: Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" by NairaMaster1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kriss216:

May your days be long bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant / Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones / Iran Rejects US Coronavirus Aid Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.