Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,294 members, 7,822,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

AS Roma Completes The Signing Of Tammy Abraham From Chelsea For £34m - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AS Roma Completes The Signing Of Tammy Abraham From Chelsea For £34m (15891 Views)

Roma Agree £34m Deal To Sign Tammy Abraham / Chelsea Condemn Racist Abuse Of Tammy Abraham / Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AS Roma Completes The Signing Of Tammy Abraham From Chelsea For £34m by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
Good one
Re: AS Roma Completes The Signing Of Tammy Abraham From Chelsea For £34m by Orpe7(m): 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jose wants to raise another Drog!
Re: AS Roma Completes The Signing Of Tammy Abraham From Chelsea For £34m by sylve11: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
I am happy for. Shine on, lad! cool
Re: AS Roma Completes The Signing Of Tammy Abraham From Chelsea For £34m by Plut01: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
longetivity:
Chealsea will be ousted from this season UCL in the round of sixteen. This I have seen wink

You didn't see well. Put on your glasses!

2 Likes

Re: AS Roma Completes The Signing Of Tammy Abraham From Chelsea For £34m by Darreytinho10(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
Tammy will succeed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AS Roma Completes The Signing Of Tammy Abraham From Chelsea For £34m by NathaFlow(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
longetivity:
Chealsea will be ousted from this season UCL in the round of sixteen. This I have seen wink
Oshey seer... undecided
Re: AS Roma Completes The Signing Of Tammy Abraham From Chelsea For £34m by RioCarputo(m): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
it's clearly he doesn't want to leave English league. he took him long to say yes to Roma because there was no big club in England that bids for his signature, aside the likes of Crystal Palace, Westham.....

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Completes The Signing Of Tammy Abraham From Chelsea For £34m by madridsta007(m): 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
longetivity:

They are stronger and fitter this season and Tuchel has settled in. Unlikely.
Re: AS Roma Completes The Signing Of Tammy Abraham From Chelsea For £34m by Feggie3: 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
KingOfAmebo:
"Majority of the youths commenting on nairaland are the reason Nigeria is in this great mess, I have never seen a larger congregation of youthful fools in a single country as Nigeria, nairaland made me to know this...they are so dumb, daft and stupid, furthermore, they go about displaying their stupidity in public with so much pride and without shame". - Village people.
As in it is their pride and audacity for me
Re: AS Roma Completes The Signing Of Tammy Abraham From Chelsea For £34m by ryloy: 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
post=104922938:
Lol cheesy
Since 2 or 3 days ago we and others created a thread about this.
Congratulations Tammy Tammy!

https://www.nairaland.com/6706334/tammy-abraham-roma-sign-striker

Meanwhile,
Between Abraham, Guehi and Tomori.
That's £82m from three academy products sold this summer.
Balancing our books nicely and enabling purchases like Lukaku. Good business.

Bf.

Goodluck Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi Bakumo-Abraham.
We will always love you.
Go and shine.
Re: AS Roma Completes The Signing Of Tammy Abraham From Chelsea For £34m by damosky12(m): 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kingsuave:
Watch and see as Mourinho "The special one" transform Tammy to one prolific striker.

Trust me Jose always perform magic with Black players, if na lie ask Drogba. wink

He can also transform him into a right wing back. Mikel at Chelsea. Eto at Inter comes to mind...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AS Roma Completes The Signing Of Tammy Abraham From Chelsea For £34m by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
JayB11:
Chelsea is always his HOME.

Meanwhile, thanks for that goal against Arsenal...among other numerous contribution.

I hope u also watched the goal that was scored by MARTINELLI of ARSENAL against chelsea and how kante was made to look like a six day old baby begging to be breastfed by his mum?
Re: AS Roma Completes The Signing Of Tammy Abraham From Chelsea For £34m by Thesaint141(m): 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
BigDawsNet:
few years later

Chelsea football club complete the signing of Tammy Abraham for £220m with a four year contract...

Abraham broke a record to become Chelsea highest signing...

The buy back clause is £80
Re: AS Roma Completes The Signing Of Tammy Abraham From Chelsea For £34m by techWriter1: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mourinho apparently charging him highly. Good misfortune in your efforts Tammy
Re: AS Roma Completes The Signing Of Tammy Abraham From Chelsea For £34m by fourboys: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
KingOfAmebo:
"Majority of the youths commenting on nairaland are the reason Nigeria is in this great mess, I have never seen a larger congregation of youthful fools in a single country as Nigeria, nairaland made me to know this...they are so dumb, daft and stupid, furthermore, they go about displaying their stupidity in public with so much pride and without shame". - Village people.
OMG grin grin grin
Re: AS Roma Completes The Signing Of Tammy Abraham From Chelsea For £34m by Great100000: 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
Thesaint141:

The buy back clause is £80
80 Millions Euro.
Re: AS Roma Completes The Signing Of Tammy Abraham From Chelsea For £34m by Bamzyriches451: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
It's good they inserted a buy back clause on the transfer
Re: AS Roma Completes The Signing Of Tammy Abraham From Chelsea For £34m by Kalubolt(m): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kingsuave:
Watch and see as Mourinho "The special one" transform Tammy to one prolific striker.

Trust me Jose always perform magic with Black players, if na lie ask Drogba. wink
After Drogba who again we go ask
Re: AS Roma Completes The Signing Of Tammy Abraham From Chelsea For £34m by Gfskw: 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ok
Re: AS Roma Completes The Signing Of Tammy Abraham From Chelsea For £34m by streetsoldier1(m): 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kingsuave:

He will convert this guy to defender just like he did to Mikel
Re: AS Roma Completes The Signing Of Tammy Abraham From Chelsea For £34m by generalwo(m): 12:54am On Aug 19, 2021
ogbiwa:
Striker Tammy Abraham has completed a 40m euro (£34m) move to Italian side Roma from Chelsea.

Abraham, Chelsea's joint top scorer last season, joins the Serie A club - managed by former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho - on a five-year deal.

It is understood the deal for the 23-year-old England international includes a buy-back clause set at £68m.

"You can sense when a club really wants you - and Roma made their interest clear immediately," said Abraham.

"Roma is a club that deserves to be fighting for titles and trophies. I've had the experience of winning major trophies and I want to be in those competitions again - so I want to help this team to achieve that and get to the level where Roma should be.

"It's a massive honour to be the number nine at this club and I just can't wait to get started and to help the team."

Abraham, who has had loan spells at Bristol City, Swansea City and Aston Villa, flew to Italy on Sunday for a medical after Roma struck a deal with European champions Chelsea over the weekend.

The Premier League club re-signed their former striker Romelu Lukaku from Inter Milan for £97.5m on Thursday.

Inter Milan replaced Lukaku by signing Roma's former Manchester City forward Edin Dzeko.

Abraham, who has won six England caps, scored 30 goals in 82 appearances for Chelsea, having joined them at the age of seven.

The buy-back clause cannot be triggered until the Chelsea academy graduate has completed two seasons with Roma.

Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia said: "Tammy will always be welcomed back at Stamford Bridge as one of our own.

"We have all enjoyed watching his progress through our academy and into the first-team squad, and are grateful for his contribution to our successes at senior and youth level."

Roma's general manager, Tiago Pinto, said: "Despite still being very young, with a huge amount of potential to keep improving, Tammy has already played more than 200 games in his career and scored over 100 goals - and won a number of major trophies too.

"Choosing to leave the Premier League, and the club he grew up at, demonstrates very clearly just how much he believes in this opportunity to develop his own game and show what he can do at Roma."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58242137
.... If this guy stays fit... He will compete with the likes of immobile and zapata and oshimen as seria a top marks men.....
Re: AS Roma Completes The Signing Of Tammy Abraham From Chelsea For £34m by Caseless: 7:43am On Aug 19, 2021
Toeze:
Mourinho apparently rates him highly. Good luck in your endeavors Tammy
He'll be forced to always return back to defend.
Re: AS Roma Completes The Signing Of Tammy Abraham From Chelsea For £34m by Caseless: 7:43am On Aug 19, 2021
Dzeko is a lucky player though. He's good though.
Re: AS Roma Completes The Signing Of Tammy Abraham From Chelsea For £34m by Osaka22: 7:44am On Aug 19, 2021
Good one
Re: AS Roma Completes The Signing Of Tammy Abraham From Chelsea For £34m by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2021
Dis kind partnership na wa ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Ruled Out For Barcelona Clash / Rashidi Yekini's 53rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.