Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

URGENT! In Need Of Immediate Employment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / URGENT! In Need Of Immediate Employment (981 Views)

Urgent In House Vacancies In NLNG / Very Urgent In Port Harcourt / Urgent !!! In Need Of A Job . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT! In Need Of Immediate Employment by Reachout2: 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dear Nairaland, I am currently in need of a job placement in a reputable firm (public or private sector) within Port Harcourt. I can work elsewhere but on a kind request that a prospective employer would provide a suitable accommodation.
I do possess a B.A in English language & Literature and have had post NYSC work experience. I am a fast learner and can easily adapt to a new work environment. As a good communicator alongside my valuable skills, I have the tendency to work harder and smarter, and deliver effectively while helping to achieve optimal productivity.
It will be a great pleasure for me to start working again.

Please contact me on reachout.aid@yahoo.com
Re: URGENT! In Need Of Immediate Employment by ipobarethieves: 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
sad sad English/literature grad looking for work ooo angryangrysad sad.Young man,U DNT need to beg/struggle for job.English is a hot CAKE.There are private schools dat pay 120k to their teachers/the sharp ones engage in after school classes.Sidon there oo undecided sad

1 Like

Re: URGENT! In Need Of Immediate Employment by Mastakija(m): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
This one still dey select work

1 Like

Re: URGENT! In Need Of Immediate Employment by Seniorwriter(m): 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad sad English/literature grad looking for work ooo angryangrysad sad.Young man,U DNT need to beg/struggle for job.English is a hot CAKE.There are private schools fat pay 120k for their teachers/the sharp ones engage bon after school classes.Sidon there oo undecided sad

Don't mind the OP.....such persons like him is why our terrorists sympathizing leader say Nigerian youths are lazy....
@Lazy OP instead of coming online with that trashy writeup you'll do better use of your time productively by uploading an eye caching Résumé(www.resume.io) of your qualifications and qualities....you can create an Online Presence and start to earn as a writer too.
If you want to teach online that's also a welcome approach! than this nonsense you just put up when there are hundreds of ease2access ways you can monetize your qualification....SMH

In another news if you have access to internet + browsing gadgets and spend @least 3hours daily online yet you don't earn even @least $5 a day or $50 a month from your online activities then you are very unwise!
Get your ass a digital skill or digital engagement rather than just browsing for no financial gains.
Reach out via the facebook Id to learn Whiteboard Animation for a token fee of $20 and start to earn online.

@SENIORWRITER.

(1) (Reply)

Learning Chinese With 1-on-1 Lessons Online / Two Registrars are needed on an ADULT website / Peopletempt Ability Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.