Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

5 Little Known But Highly Profitable Businesses You Can Start & Profit From. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Little Known But Highly Profitable Businesses You Can Start & Profit From. (325 Views)

Little Known But Highly Profitable Businesses You Can Start & Profit From / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Little Known But Highly Profitable Businesses You Can Start & Profit From. by Realrex(m): 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
I am sure you stumbled on this report out of curiosity, well, l want you to know that you have stumbled on a gold mine.
Within the next few lines, I am going to show you 5 little known but proven and highly profitable businesses that can make you anything from N400,000 to N2m or even N15m a month.
I call these businesses "little known" because they are not the generic type of businesses that most people are aware of.
Apart from that, they do not need a lot of capital for you to get started.
And they are highly profitable too as well. let's get the ball rolling.

1. Real Estate Marketing
Real estate marketing simply means making commissions by marketing real estate properties.
Like lands and houses.
And NO!
I am not talking about doing it like the local and overly broke house agents you see around.
Things are changing and there is a new game to this especially with the internet.
Basically, this is how it works.
You sign up with one of the real estate firms who have a solid system in place.
This system gives you access to their marketing training so that you can learn how to sell the properties.
They also have a way to track all sales coming in from various marketers...
2. Sell Information Based Products
I don't know if you have heard about selling information based products before or what you think about it.
But here is the truth.
Selling information is a HUGE money maker that is not going to slow down anytime soon.
Why?
The world is going to continue to get complex and people are going to need help with figuring out a lot of things.
And the good part is that schools can't keep up.
So, the demand for good and helpful information keeps rising which creates a huge opportunity for you and I.
Here is what I am trying to say:
> What university course can teach you how to sell on Instagram?
> What about how to sell online with webinars?
> What about how to handle a cheating spouse?
> What about how to prepare ofada sauce (a great bestseller by the way)
> What about how to successfully migrate and work in New Zealand or other countries?
> Or what about how to improve your fertility as a man or woman?
These are just 6 out of thousands of information topics that sell like crazy on the internet.
Selling information online is what I call - The lazy man's way to riches and that is because if done well, you can have only N17,500 in your bank account right now, no business, no employee, no house of your own
But with just a simple information product and a good way to market it, that N17,500 could easily become N175,000 at least within 10 days...

3. Affiliate Marketing
I am going to discuss another business model that has been working effectively since Amazon introduced it and keeps getting better as Technology keeps advancing.
Another thing about this business model is that it is perfect for people who do not want the stress of creating products or actually running a business so to say.
That is because all they have to do is sell.
The business model I am talking about is...AFFILIATE MARKETING:
Maybe you have heard about it before.
Maybe not.
Affiliate marketing is a business model where you sign up as an affiliate with a company and you then promote any of their products.
When you make a sale on any product, you get paid a commission.
It is as simple as that.
You don't own any products.
You don't deal with customer support
You don't manage employees
Or do any of those things that takes a business to run
The first time I heard about affiliate marketing was in 2006 and I heard about it from a guy who was always showing his cheques from Clickbank...

4. Smart E-commerce
What does this mean?
Smart E-commerce is all about 3 things:
(1) Searching for physical products that solve problems for people or help them get closer to their desires mostly from China.
(2) Buying the products at the lowest cost possible, importing them to Nigeria
(3) And using a genius marketing method to sell them for a good ROI
Let me explain with an example from a friend.
A lot of women love to wear high heel shoes
But one of the problems that arises with wearing high heeled shoes often is bunion toes.
So, here is what she did.
She went to Aliexpress and she got a product that helps people solve this problem of bunion toes...

5. Health Products Marketing
You should already know what this is about from the name.
This is about marketing health products that help people manage their health or get better.
And it is a big money maker because people value their health a lot.
Think about it.
Most problems can be managed but when that problem is a serious health issue, people have to focus their attention on it and spend as much money to get rid of it.
Because of this, I approach this business differently because it is sensitive.
We are dealing with human lives here.
So, it is important that you only market products that are safe...

To get full details about this report and how you can go about each one of them send an email to rexotum@gmail.com i will send it across free of charge OR send WhatsApp message on 0 8 0 8 6 4 4 5 9 6 0

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Solving? / Importation Business / Flag Banner Design In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.