Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

How To Match Bracelets And Rings - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Match Bracelets And Rings (366 Views)

GL Chain And Rings / Home Of Wedding Proposal Rings / A Kenyan Man Wears Colourful Suits To Match His Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Match Bracelets And Rings by Mike001y(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
When putting together an outfit, there are numerous factors to consider.

Such as selecting a Shirt or blouse that matches your shoes and accessories that complement each other.

Sometimes, It can be difficult to achieve a unified appearance.

Rings and bracelets are one of the most overlooked but crucial combinations in an outfit.

Because rings and bracelets share the same space on your body. It’s even more important to pay attention to the details of putting together a cohesive look.

After all, your attire is frequently your first impression. So why not make it spectacular?

Here are some pointers on how to make a good impression with bracelets and rings:

Wear on Different Hands

Wearing bracelets and rings on the same hand can be a lot of fun. In fact, the look is edgy.

However, wearing bracelets and rings together, may feel excessive in more conservative settings such as offices or meetings.

In any case, the good news is that using both hands is a fantastic option.

Rather than wearing bracelets and rings on the same hand, wear bracelets on one and rings on the other.

The look is more conservative but still trendy by separating the jewelry items. Despite the fact that the pieces are separated.

It is critical to create a cohesive look by selecting colors and styles that complement one another. which brings us to the second style tip. click here to continue reading on my blog

Re: How To Match Bracelets And Rings by AdamRichell: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
Nice sharing! That's exactly what I needed.
Re: How To Match Bracelets And Rings by davidblack007(m): 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
It is important to understand that all objects should be combined to look like a complete picture in style. I always try to do this because I understand how important it is to impress with the look. That's why I try to buy only valuable bracelets from https://bandandbracelets.com. It helps me create a unique look which pleases absolutely everyone. It goes well with a tuxedo or a casual look and is no problem. A combination of this kind should be unique so that more attention is drawn to such an image. I succeed in that. How about you?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Think It's Ok To Wear Wig Only When Outside The Home (Photo) / Shocking Reporting Reveals The 5 Things You Must Know About white Sneakers / The Difference Between Real And Replica Louis Vuitton Keepall 55 Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.