Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Lionel Messi: PSG put five players up ‘for sale’ [Full list] - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi: PSG put five players up ‘for sale’ [Full list] (64740 Views)

EPL: Arsenal Put Six Players Up For Sale [full List] / Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat / Lionel Messi Dribbles Past Five Players In Argentina 2-2 Uruguay Draw (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi: PSG put five players up ‘for sale’ [Full list] by jackpot(f): 2:16am On Aug 19, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
How the entrance of only one person go cause the exit of a whole 5 people lipsrsealed

If na me be them,I no go gree tongue
not true. They bought 5 and wanted to sell 5.

The news headline is sensational at best.
Re: Lionel Messi: PSG put five players up ‘for sale’ [Full list] by Judolisco(m): 4:46am On Aug 19, 2021
YoungLionken:

Can a tree make a forest?

Don't worry, let's see how far it goes...
when he was at barca he was a tree an he made a forest.. Top goal scorer top assist maker and playmaker goals win games... Ronaldo wey dem sell like normal player
Re: Lionel Messi: PSG put five players up ‘for sale’ [Full list] by Dabliss02(m): 6:32am On Aug 19, 2021
Kriss216:
Assnal will comfortably lift the EPL, UCL, FA Cup, Super Cup, WWE, AFCON with these 5 PSG rejects.
Wake up. Stop dreaming bro
Re: Lionel Messi: PSG put five players up ‘for sale’ [Full list] by Lashist(m): 6:56am On Aug 19, 2021
YoungLionken:
There will always be a difference between CR7 and Messi grin..

When CR7 came to Juventus, there was no bankruptcy, players sale because of a particular player..

And I have also noticed that Messi have refused to make any boisterous statement since the transfer grin.. Baba is afraid of the future grin grin. Let him not make mouth now and flop terribly grin grin grin..

With the hype and all,I'm afraid Messi might not live up to expectation in PSG cool..

Any GOAT that will bring about tension and make club owners and players worry, is no GOAT tongue...
Lol..he promised juventus the champions league. He promised to replicate what madrid gave him in juventus cheesy
Re: Lionel Messi: PSG put five players up ‘for sale’ [Full list] by Perfectbeing(m): 7:58am On Aug 19, 2021
YoungLionken:

When CR7 came to Juventus, there was no bankruptcy, players sale because of a particular player..

And I have also noticed that Messi have refused to make any boisterous statement since the transfer grin.. Baba is afraid of the future grin grin. Let him not make mouth now and flop terribly grin grin grin..

With the hype and all,I'm afraid Messi might not live up to expectation in PSG cool..

Any GOAT that will bring about tension and make club owners and players worry, is no GOAT tongue...
This nor see anybody to hate na Leo Messi. You go jus give yourself heart attack.. grin
Re: Lionel Messi: PSG put five players up ‘for sale’ [Full list] by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2021
U cannot remove d goat in d G.O.AT
Re: Lionel Messi: PSG put five players up ‘for sale’ [Full list] by Boatswain: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2021
Arsenal what are you waiting for... grin
Re: Lionel Messi: PSG put five players up ‘for sale’ [Full list] by Biafraaa: 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
in other words you are saying HE is Mkpi and not GOAT grin grin grin
YoungLionken:

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi: PSG put five players up ‘for sale’ [Full list] by Numerouno94(m): 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
YoungLionken:

Ur Pendu promised to help Juv win the champions league buh at the end Juv found out that he was jux a fraud nd he will b kicked out at end of this season for being a criminal minded fraud. Pendu the fraud.

Fraudnaldo, rapenaldo, tapnaldo, penaldo, crynaldo, divenaldo, failurenaldo, pendulum aka king pendu. Chai all these names for one man. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bash Ali During Goodluck Jonathan Regime Vs Buhari Regime:See The Difference(pi / Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman / Mikel Obi As A Secondary School Student In Jos (Throwback Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.