Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) (17980 Views)

Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) / Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs / Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) by Donspicey: 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
Bihari Fulani Jihadists at work lipsrsealed
Re: Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) by OkCornel(m): 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
Rather unfortunate
Re: Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) by dex4sure: 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
It's well
Re: Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) by Mjpem23(m): 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lamasta:
The fire don reach France too shocked Righteousness is it what am thinking
From Turkey--->Greece--->Carlifornia--->Algeria--->Spain--->France.

Australia own worst in 2019-2020

1 Like

Re: Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Skies are suddenly turning red in the Nations of the world! Just like in the times of Sodom and Gomorrah, There is Fire Everywhere!!

By the Grace of GOD, We have warned the people and Nations severally, that if GOD did not Spare sodom and gomorrah for their evil , Abominations and Wickedness, HE will not Spare this Generation.

Folks, like the angel of old who told Lot and his Family to Escape for their lives, I am here to warn the people , leaders and Nations to Flee from Evils, Abominations, Wickedness, any form of sin and come to JESUS Christ because this Generation will not be Spared. this Earth will melt with Fervant Heat.
There is Only way of Escape. JESUS Christ is the only way of Escape.

They that Have Ears to Hear, Let them Hear..

I knew you would say something stupid
Re: Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) by od501: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAB0Wnbmgsg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9902145/amp/Thousands-holidaymakers-locals-evacuated-huge-wildfire-rages-St-Tropez.html

Fire everywhere! I suspect thi mountain of Fire people aswear. How can you shouting Fire Fire everyday and expect the world to remain the same?

1 Like

Re: Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) by Lamasta(m): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mjpem23:

Australia own worst in 2019-2020
This one na wildfire from hell
Re: Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) by Olatlaccon(m): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Skies are suddenly turning red in the Nations of the world! Just like in the times of Sodom and Gomorrah, There is Fire Everywhere!!

By the Grace of GOD, We have warned the people and Nations severally, that if GOD did not Spare sodom and gomorrah for their evil , Abominations and Wickedness, HE will not Spare this Generation.

Folks, like the angel of old who told Lot and his Family to Escape for their lives, I am here to warn the people , leaders and Nations to Flee from Evils, Abominations, Wickedness, any form of sin and come to JESUS Christ because this Generation will not be Spared. this Earth will melt with Fervant Heat.

bros....wetin dey always go on in your head sef.... everything na about the end to you.... we've been listening to that shit for long...nawa for you o
Re: Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) by DrHighchief(m): 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
Make den consult bini people to cause rain to fall to quench the fire...
Re: Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Must Your god, not my God, put people in hardship to prove a point?
U be olodo sha. You no see say that sign was made of tiles and concrete?
Be like say only thing you and Righteousness2 studied after preschool was rapture
Re: Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

Don't "religiolize"everything.
Where did you see the skies turning red?
If it is in your dreams? Also know that in some other people's dreams the fhuckin skies ain't red but blue.
Re: Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) by Angy55(f): 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
At this point I can say it is more than the ordinary.

God have mercy.
Re: Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) by DonroxyII: 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

I love this one ... Beautiful Evangelism... !! Your head dey there today !

Earth will not end ... only this generation will comot because Earth will use fire or water to purge them out even Earthquake .....

Earth is alive... Peak of Knowledge is not to misbehave .... Ozone layers are depleting when those wrecking the havoc are cleansed, Earth will fix herself... She always does !!

Oh No Mother Earth, Sorry you hear !!
Re: Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) by Temptee101(m): 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lamasta:
The fire don reach France too shocked Righteousness is it what am thinking
From Turkey--->Greece--->Carlifornia--->Algeria--->Spain--->France.

You no mention Russia

1 Like

Re: Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) by Lamasta(m): 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
Temptee101:

You no mention Russia
Yeah let me include it too
Re: Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
We push the planet too much, it pushes back undecided
Re: Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) by promisedeco(m): 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
I'm
PENISgod:
I just don't know why I feel like these white people know what they are doing... something just makes me feel suspicious about all these fires and floods here and there..I feel like the government know what they are doing. It's like they want use these climate change nonsenses to come up with another nonsense I just can't figure out yet...
Some of you are really dumb
Re: Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) by planetx: 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
The fiery Planet Nibiru draws closer and closer and keeps dropping lava worldwide setting off wildfires. Very soon you will see it with your own eyes and wonder how did that guy on NL knows and have been warning close to 2 years now.
Re: Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) by planetx: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

Folks, like the angel of old who told Lot and his Family to Escape for their lives, I am here to warn the people , leaders and Nations to Flee from Evils, Abominations, Wickedness, any form of sin and cdome to JESUS Christ because this Generation will not be Spared. this Earth will melt with Fervant Heat.

You better listen to this guy, we differ in approach since he comes from a religious angle. But let me tell you there is a fiery planet called Nibiru now in earth's orbit and it is dropping lava worldwide causing the wildfires and the so called global warming. Very soon you and every eyes will see it.
Re: Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) by Elliot2(m): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
Maverickking1:

Alaye lock up, this is what global warming does to the earth on a regular basis.
See as the word global warming sweet for your mouth.
Re: Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Must Your god, not my God, put people in hardship to prove a point?
U be olodo sha. You no see say that sign was made of tiles and concrete?
Be like say only thing you and Righteousness2 studied after preschool was rapture

A plastic sign made of tiles and concrete?

The letters were also written with concrete?

Doesn't fire turn concrete black?

If I say you didn't go to school now and you are an Olodo you will take offence.

That's why you are also asking silly questions about God.

The education system in Nigeria needs serious change.
Re: Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

A plastic sign made of tiles and concrete?

The letters were also written with concrete?

Doesn't fire turn concrete black?

If I say you didn't go to school now and you are an Olodo you will take offence.

That's why you are also asking silly questions about God.

The education system in Nigeria needs serious change.
I was right about preschool. Now run along
Re: Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
PotatoSalad:

I was right about preschool. Now run along

Hahahahahaha.

They used concrete to write letters grin grin grin grin..the white plastic is also now concrete.

Please, go to school.

See difference below between charred concrete and plastic.

Jeez.

Re: Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Hahahahahaha.

They used concrete to write letters grin grin grin grin..the white plastic is also now concrete.

Please, go to school.

See difference below between charred concrete and plastic.

Jeez.
I feel like engaging you tonight, but you'll drag me down to your level and of course beat me with sheer ignorance.
But ya gazie nwannem
Re: Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
PotatoSalad:

I feel like engaging you tonight, but you'll drag me down to your level and of course beat me with sheer ignorance.
But ya gazie nwannem

Hahahahaha
Re: Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) by Maverickking1(m): 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
Elliot2:
See as the word global warming sweet for your mouth.

Why won’t facts be sweet? You seriously believe an imaginary being is responsible for this?
Re: Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) by Elliot2(m): 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
Maverickking1:

Why won’t facts be sweet? You seriously believe an imaginary being is responsible for this?
Yes.
Re: Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) by Sparklinglyte(m): 12:15am On Aug 19, 2021
Na wa o disasters everywhere
Re: Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) by lampvoice: 1:52am On Aug 19, 2021
He said he will destroy the Earth with fire the next time

Is this a warning sign that the world is about to be destroyed with missiles dropping from the sky (fire) I mean 3rd world war

After all who really knows what Taliban national Army is capable of doing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana To Jail Pastors, Prophets Who Give Negative Prophecies To The Public / Aeroplane 'On Fire' Flying Over London / Students Staged Lie-in Protest In Front Of White House Over Gun Law(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.