Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Help!!! I Need Work!!. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help!!! I Need Work!!. (811 Views)

Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. / Guys!! I Need Work Oo / My Fellow Igbo's I Really Need Work Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Need Work!!. by BrainArk(m): 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
I am into CCTV installation, electric fence Installation, solar system installation et al, and it has been so hard for me getting a work/contract. And mhenn times are hard now and I can't beg for money, Please I need work, I can even work with individual or company and travelling to any part of the country is not an issue for me.

Mod abeg help my life and move this to frontpage please.
Re: Help!!! I Need Work!!. by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
BrainArk:
I am into CCTV installation, electric fence Installation, solar system installation et al, and it has been so hard for me getting a work/contract. And mhenn times are hard now and I can't beg for money, Please I need work, I can even work with individual or company and travelling to any part of the country is not an issue for me.

Mod abeg help my life and move this to frontpage please.
follow rere obaisi on Instagram send him DM of what u can do ..he will employ u next week

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Need Work!!. by BrainArk(m): 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
follow rere obaisi on Instagram send him DM of what u can do ..he will employ u next week
Thank you very much, I will do that right way.
Re: Help!!! I Need Work!!. by BrainArk(m): 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
Please mode help me move this to frontpage.
Re: Help!!! I Need Work!!. by BrainArk(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
The person you referred me to said he doesn't have any work.
Re: Help!!! I Need Work!!. by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
BrainArk:

*VACANCY FOR CIVIL ENGINEERS*

Due to massive expansion and construction works in our various sites, our firm, a property development Company with head office in Lagos is in urgent need of qualified Civil Engineers in the following locations:

*LOCATIONS* : BAYELSA, AWKA, OWERRI, UYO, CALABAR, ENUGU, ASABA, LAGOS, DELTA, ABUJA

*RESPONSIBILITIES*

• Analyze the site location and surrounding area; search, investigate and verify its feasibility for construction purposes

• Design plan outlining the key variables and what needs to be changed prior to the construction

• Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications

• Develop a detailed design layout, review and approve design and subsequent reports for any potential risk and challenges of the project identified

• Monitor staff onsite. Maintain and keep open dialogue with architects, consultants and subcontractors

• Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc. and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required

• Overseeing structural systems and ensuring that they are maintained regularly.

*REQUIREMENTS*

• HND/BSC in Civil Engineering
• Experience in using CAD Applications such as: AutoCAD, Revit etc.

• Good command of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project Applications
• 5-7 years cognate experience

Kindly send CVs to chukkyjeyboy@gmail.com
with “CIVIL ENGINEER – LOCATION” as subject of the e-mail
Re: Help!!! I Need Work!!. by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
BrainArk:

Experienced Primary School Teachers are needed in a primary school in the Lekki/Ajah axis of Lagos.

The candidates must be graduates of reputable tertiary institutions with at least 3 years teaching experience.

Salary:50k

*Accommodation is available*

For more information, please send a message to 08062088193(WhatsApp only)
Re: Help!!! I Need Work!!. by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
BrainArk:

*PROCUREMENT OFFICER*

*Job title: Procurement Officer*

*Industry: Logistics & Transportation*

*Role Objectives*
To ensure that the equipments and materials needed to maintain operations are purchased from specified supplier and are delivered according to agreed terms and conditions.

*Job Responsibilities*
✓ Interface with supervisors to plan and prioritize purchasing activities.
✓ Establish and rationalize key suppliers agreement, identify new opportunities, seeks ways to improve efficiencies and ensure purchasing compliance
✓ Coordinate, monitor and review the tender and quotation process for the organisation
✓ Responsible for preparing the purchase orders, receiving, storing, issuing the goods, manages the stock level and giving out supplies from the stock.
✓ Draft and negotiation of contract and subsequent administration.

*Minimum Qualifications*
✓BSC/HND in Social or Management Sciences or related field.
✓Professional Qualification is an added advantage.
✓ Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Procurement.
✓General understanding in various aspects of Supply Chain e.g. procurement, Inventory, MRP and Logistics.
✓Good knowledge of accounting systems and Project Management.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to chukkyjeyboy@gmail.com using *“PROCUREMENT OFFICER”* as the subject of the email.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Application close 14 September, 2021
Re: Help!!! I Need Work!!. by Obestconsults: 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
If you are looking for an architect, structural designer or construction engineer. We are your right plug.

Re: Help!!! I Need Work!!. by Obestconsults: 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
I'm a Civil Engineer, Architect and a structural design expert. Entrust your next construction project into our hands. +2348147282465

Re: Help!!! I Need Work!!. by BrainArk(m): 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
Thanks Birtherofkings

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Account Officer N45,000/monthly - OND / How Do I Locate This Address, Urgently? / Vacancies Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.