Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. (2368 Views)

Luck Comes With Hard Work. I Could Remember When I Was Begging On This Platform. / In Need Of Any Work With A Free Accommodation In Lagos / How To Write A Good CV Without Any Work Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by izenco2005(m): 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
Please brother and sister, im looking 4 work in asaba, but if is lagos fine, but house wil be the problem. Please i can do any work, even is company work im ok. Please help brother.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by IamBlessed12: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
izenco2005:
Please brother and sister, im looking 4 work in asaba, but if is lagos fine, but house wil be the problem. Please i can do any work, even is company work im ok. Please help brother.

oo

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by izenco2005(m): 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
IamBlessed12:

F.O Farms, Oyo State

Job Opening :

Farm Attendants/Workers Needed

Starting Salary : 25,000 Naira

Incentives 2 Meals a day and one light mid-day meal and Accommodation

Option to increase the salary to 45,000 Naira monthly after the first three months and more after the first six months

Your roles and responsibilities includes :

Planting Crops

Applying Herbicides

Applying Fertilizers

Watering Crops

Coordinating Water Fetchers and making arrangements all farm activities are followed through according to plan

Purchasing Farm Implements and Raw Materials for the project

Send in your application by sending your CV to : Thespecialconnect@gmail.com
ok bros i will do that thanks
Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by IamBlessed12: 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
izenco2005:
ok bros i will do that thanks

Boss, you mean. You're welcome
Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by rainlover(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
izenco2005:
make sure u don't leave your state to a location u don't know to do any kind of farm works. If you value your life, Don't!!

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by Bugie16: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
I am a fresh graduate of mechanical engineering,I just passed out of service and live in portharcourt. I can service fuel and diesel engines, I can also make use of Microsoft work and excel, I have a knowledge of mechanical designs and can work in a team to add value to an engineering firm. Any offer within and outside portharcourt will be highly appreciated.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by IamBlessed12: 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
rainlover:
make sure u don't leave your state to a location u don't know to do any kind of farm works. If you value your life, Don't!!

Stop attacking my personality oga. Stop tarnishing my image. I agree I am a ritualist as you claim. What can you offer the op to better his life and situation, blackmailer. Envious cretin. I promise to have you arrested for defamation and cyber attack on my image.

Mynd44 MrKnowItall Uboma is blackmail, libel and cyber attacks like this right?
Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by Oyindamolah: 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
izenco2005:
There's a job in Ogun state with accomodations, are you interested? Send me a DM
Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by Oyindamolah: 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bugie16:
I am a fresh graduate of mechanical engineering,I just passed out of service and live in portharcourt. I can service fuel and diesel engines, I can also make use of Microsoft work and excel, I have a knowledge of mechanical designs and can work in a team to add value to an engineering firm. Any offer within and outside portharcourt will be highly appreciated.
Have you used Google to find companies in PH?
Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by izenco2005(m): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
rainlover:
ok bros thanks so mush.
Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by izenco2005(m): 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
Oyindamolah:
There's a job in Ogun state with accomodations, are you interested? Send me a DM
i will do that bros

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by Bugie16: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
Oyindamolah:
Have you used Google to find companies in PH?
No, I have not. However I have applied for some companies on job websites within portharcourt, but no reply yet.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by WilsonBright935: 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
rainlover:

This isn't a good advice to who is in need of a job

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by Kingsley10000: 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
go do that farm job bro
Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by Joseph1505(m): 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
Yes you can do at work online my brother, I am currently very happy being a Copywriter.
It looks very official you know, it feels good doing business with different types of companies as a sales copy writer.

I can put you through if you wish.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by izenco2005(m): 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
Joseph1505:
Yes you can do at work online my brother, I am currently very happy being a Copywriter.
It looks very official you know, it feels good doing business with different types of companies as a sales copy writer.

bro put me tru please, i just need to be doing sometin.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by rainlover(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
WilsonBright935:

This isn't a good advice to who is in need of a job
I'm sure you didn't read between the lines... People are taking advantage of job seekers lately.. would you travel to an unknown destination, to meet a stranger for a farm job??

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by rainlover(m): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
IamBlessed12:

Stop attacking my personality oga. Stop tarnishing my image. I agree I am a ritualist as you claim. What can you offer the op to better his life and situation, blackmailer. Envious cretin. I promise to have you arrested for defamation and cyber attack on my image.

Mynd44 MrKnowItall Uboma is blackmail, libel and cyber attacks like this right?
grin grin funny enough I never mentioned you.. you just told the world who you are.

izenco2005
I'm not against you doing farm jobs. I'm only advising you not to travel to an unknown destination, to meet a total stranger for a farm job. Don't risk it.

A word is enough for the wise!!

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by IamBlessed12: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
rainlover:
grin grin funny enough I never mentioned you.. you just told the world who you are

I have told you to stop cyber stalking and harrassing me. I'm not the only Agropreneur on the forum or practicing agriculture. The day I will have DSS in your state have you arrested. I won't listen to the pleas of your old parents. I've told you now, you won't listen. You can continue defaming me and chasing my posts to shut down opportunities i have with people. No problem. When i can't take it anymore and choose to react, your family will feel my pain
Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by rainlover(m): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
IamBlessed12:

I have told you to stop cyber stalking and harrassing me. I'm not the only Agropreneur on the forum or practicing agriculture. The day I will have DSS in your state have you arrested. I won't listen to the pleas of your old parents. I've told you now, you won't listen. You can continue defaming me and chasing my posts to shut down opportunities i have with people. No problem. When i can't take it anymore and choose to react, your family will feel my pain
DSS? grin grin I'm in Osun state. Come!!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by IamBlessed12: 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
rainlover:
DSS? grin grin I'm in Osun state. Come!!

Do not worry. That South East you think is protective of you while you stain my image and discredit me will not save you by the time i finish work on sites. We will see
Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by rainlover(m): 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
IamBlessed12:

Do not worry. That South East you think is protective of you while you stain my image and discredit me will not save you by the time i finish work on sites. We will see
Lol! You talk too much

Outofeden
Gardengreen
Bledriel

grin
Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by IamBlessed12: 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
I have said my own. Continue. We shall see when it's my turn cool
Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by WilsonBright935: 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
rainlover:
I'm sure you didn't read between the lines... People are taking advantage of job seekers lately.. would you travel to an unknown destination, to meet a stranger for a farm job??

I got my current job from a TOTAL stranger.
You should advise him to be careful.... Not that he shouldn't go!!!

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by izenco2005(m): 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
Thank u all for u care, no fightn we are all one.
Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by Babafrayol23: 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
Joseph1505:

Can you put me through I will reward you..I need a mentor for this skills
Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by rainlover(m): 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
WilsonBright935:

farm job? If not, you shouldn't be mentioning me.
Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by IamBlessed12: 1:02am On Oct 03, 2022
WilsonBright935:

There are different people on different missions on the forum. There are people commissioned by the kingdom of darkness to cause destruction. If not, how does someone i haven't known from anywhere just begin to hunt me down all over the forum for weeks.

As I write this very moment, there are at least two Nairalanders onboard the project and one more arriving in this new week.

I have a fully registered company with CAC. Gave this animal the chance to video call and speak with them when he first started his madness, he declined and said i arranged people and continue to denigrate me.

I also relocated and got the large farmlands also through a member of the forum and not from my sitting room in the city i used to base

Ask him his modalities for attacking my reputation, it is noting beyond satanic mission to destroy, nothing concrete

Ask him, since he has been seeing my posts, has e seen any negative remark concerning me? In my second remote work enterprise, i have at least 8 Nairalanders on my payroll earning combined 500k monthly as salaries.

So, i don't know what this poverty-stricken minded human being assume that everyone is on his poverty-spectrum and as such only exhibits what he accuses me of. Can you see his mindless response to you?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by GardenGreen: 1:06am On Oct 03, 2022
rainlover:
Lol! You talk too much

Outofeden
Gardengreen
Bledriel

grin

Yes. I am here. Do i owe you ?

So, how does sales of y farm equipments I do not use disturb your life? Do i owe you?
Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by izenco2005(m): 5:13am On Oct 03, 2022
Boss sorry sir, put the blem on me. Every one with der own idea. have grt day ahead.
Re: Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. by rainlover(m): 6:49am On Oct 03, 2022
GardenGreen:

Yes. I am here. Do i owe you ?

So, how does sales of y farm equipments I do not use disturb your life? Do i owe you?
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vacancies At Kimberly-ryan.net / Interswitch Interview / Customs Shortlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.