Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

500k+ Monthly Profit Importation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 500k+ Monthly Profit Importation Business (141 Views)

Over 150k Monthly Profit In Sweet Potatoes Flour Business / Monthly Profit Of Fuel And Gas Stations / What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

500k+ Monthly Profit Importation Business by Jovial245(m): 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
The 500k+ Importation system
I know you might have heard of this before now probably many times, from different people and platforms but trust me you will discover from this system that there is more to importation and there easier and better ways into it.
Am not just offering you a guide or a system but you are also getting a one on one walk through which no one will offer you.
This system is packed full with all you need to know about importation business from beginning to expert.
1. What importation is
2. How to start
3. What to start with
4. How to Start with or without capital
5. Best products to import
6. How to Import from China, Turkey, USA, Japan ETC
7. How to identify genuine products and sellers
8. Where and how to get products cheaper
9. Which supplier to use
10. Contacts of Suppliers
11. Which shipping agent to use
12. Shipping agents
13. How to cheap directly without agents
14. How to Sell and sell faster
15. Where to sell
16. How to create your own store
17. How to run effective ads to increase sales
18. How to sell on whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok and Youtube and More with one on one help till success
WHERE and how you can get items for as low as 500-1000 and sell in Nigeria for 3000-5000
or get items for N50 -N100 and sell for N500 - N1500

(1) (Reply)

Get A Free Return Ticket To Germany And Pitch Your Business !!! Thank Me Later. / Top 7 Reasons Why Your Business In Dubai Needs SEO / Let’s Talk Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.