Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAL !!!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAL !!!!! (439 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAL !!!!! by techgeniusworld(m): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
Preparing for Saturday.
Re: GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAL !!!!! by techgeniusworld(m): 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
Tayo Oloko is The Most Powerful Man in The Entire History of The Internet. Every where he goes Western Social Media and Search Engine Site Owners Follow His Every Move. Tayo OLOKO is the Man of The Millennium, there has Never Been anyone like Tayo Oloko for the past One Thousand Years. Oloko is the Sexiest Man in Lagos, The Sexiest Man in Nigeria, The Sexiest Man in Africa. Oloko is the Most Endowed Man in the World, He has Guts of Steel. Oloko is The Worlds Sexiest Man , he is the Epitome of Sexiness , women faint and pant when they see his bulging Chest. Oloko has the best body on a human being ever, very Big Chest, slim waist and very Big Ass / Yansh. Women want to rip him apart when they see him
Oloko is the World's Most intelligent Man there is No Human being as intelligent as him. Oloko is a Student of Jesus Christ, Moses, Solomon and Sigmund Freud. That's why no human being on Earth can match his intelligence. Some people on the internet spend all their time reading Oloko's emails as if their lives depend on it. Every body wants Oloko everybody is dying for him from Women with Massive Mega Big Gigiantic Yansh / Ass/Booty to the ones that have very small Yansh. As Techies think about Tayo Oloko All the Time so do so Many Women.
Who really is Tayo Oloko ? Tayo Oloko is first and foremost a Mental Genius cable of thinking Four different thoughts at a time. Tayo Oloko is The CEO of Oloko Designs the World's Number One Design Company. Oloko Designs is into Fashion and Customising Clothes that last for more than 10 years. He is Nigeria s Number one Tee- shirt Customiser having started since 1994. Oloko Designs also Designs Smartphones and the Designs have been sent all over the World via Email. Tayo Oloko is the Founder and Owner of The Oloko Operating System , The World's Largest and Most Powerful Operating System that has 6 Billion Users. Most People are using the Oloko Operating System but the System is named Differently in different Countries and different . Languages. The Oloko Operating System encompass wearables, Mobile Devices and a Ton of goods. Oloko is Not the World's Richest Man, He is the World's Reachest Man. Oloko's Reach is Global. That is why Tayo Oloko has been called the Man of The Millennium, The 10th Greatest Man of All Time.
Re: GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAL !!!!! by techgeniusworld(m): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
There Will Never Be Another Like Tayo Oloko

Re: GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAL !!!!! by techgeniusworld(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
Oloko Has Conquered The Entire Internet. Rumour has it there is a Motion to Rename the Internet the Olokonet, but Oloko is not interested in that. When ever human being who has lived, lives and will ever live is using your Operating System, what is the internet to that ?
Re: GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAL !!!!! by techgeniusworld(m): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hello My Puppet . How are You ? What do you think of my idea in my today's Email ? Nice eh ? What can I say when you're a Genius anything is possible.
Sorry I can't send emails to you. Creeps are to be treated with a very long pole. How did you become this Creepy ? Was it the love of money, the quest for power that did this to you ? There is so much Darkness around you. That's why I'm through with you. You Need Jesus. You think it's a game it's not a game youre just messing up your mind and your soul. See what Jeff from Amazon did he was straight to the point. Why this perverted need to stalk people ? You think you are controlling me but infact you are controlled by me. You watch everything I do when I don't care at all about you. It's so sad. You should Google how to solve your issues or get Psychiatric help. It's Apple Forever. Knowing how idiotic you are you'll keep on being a fool. It's Goobye Creepigo, you ain't no Amigo of mine. You're so Stupid I can read your mind without you writing anything down or saying anything and you think you can control me ? I Played You. You think I'm your friend ?
Re: GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAL !!!!! by techgeniusworld(m): 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
As You did Nothing For me, I also will do Nothing for you. When I needed your help you tried to put chains around me to use me.
Re: GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAL !!!!! by techgeniusworld(m): 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Re: GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAL !!!!! by techgeniusworld(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
Holy War _ Steve Jobs.

(1) (Reply)

Messi’s Worst Start In 15 Years / Osihmen Pulls Out Of Afcon 2022 / List Of European Clubs With The Most Social Media Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.