Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) (55716 Views)

Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) / Excited Taliban Soldiers Operate American Gym Centre In Afghanistan (Video) / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 19, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:
What a bunch of HYPOCRITES! Where's the HISBAH POLICE when you REALLY need them?

This guys are just aligned by beliefs. They are not different from Igbos. Lots who share same ideology and don't want an intruder.

If a USA and Russia could not take them, it's tells you that an ideology is far greater than any military weapon.

They just seems to be addressed by their religious beliefs- Saying UGM are christian terrorist cos they are all Christians. This is world politics to defame an opposing religion.

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) by charlesELIKIBA: 12:21am On Aug 19, 2021
Abujason:

So fake. Definitely not dancing to that music but some Afghan song.
Oga na the song dem dey dance to make you rest.
Don't be a terrorist sympathizer
Re: Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) by Praxis758: 12:30am On Aug 19, 2021
Abba114:
why are u guys always angry with hisbah why are u angry over things that dont concern you?

I'll be glad if you can quote the part of my comment that resents Hishbah.
Re: Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) by obailala(m): 12:42am On Aug 19, 2021
Omo this one make me laugh... cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 12:45am On Aug 19, 2021
SARSCoV2:

This guys are just aligned by beliefs. They are not different from Igbos. Lots who share same ideology and don't want an intruder.

If a USA and Russia could not take them, it's tells you that an ideology is far greater than any military weapon.

They just seems to be addressed by their religious beliefs- Saying UGM are christian terrorist cos they are all Christians. This is world politics to defame an opposing religion.

To be quite frank, I do not get your point. If your statements are in response to what I wrote, I guess you totally MISS the mark!
Re: Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) by Foreigna2: 1:15am On Aug 19, 2021
nurain150:

you are a hypocrite yourself, because you know we did the english law not everyone abide by it, dullard and retard grin

Post in your native language, don't use your grammar to spoil our phones. Oloriburuku olodo
Re: Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) by Foreigna2: 1:17am On Aug 19, 2021
SARSCoV2:

You Northerners keep supporting and making excuses for the Taliban. No wonder the North has become as terrible as Afghanistan.
Re: Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 19, 2021
Foreigna2:

You Northerners keep supporting and making excuses for the Taliban. No wonder the North has become as terrible as Afghanistan.

I am certain you have never been to the North.

Outside Lagos and Ibadan, their is no city in the ENTIRE South that can match Northern cities.

No cities in the Entire East can match any city in the North.

Y'all keep saying the North is backward from your keyboard, while the region is moving on.

In anything you mention about this great country, we are far ahead. From trade, commerce, politics or money... We lead.

We not just noise makers or chest beaters. We make it happen silently.
Re: Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) by lampvoice: 1:23am On Aug 19, 2021
What Happened I think is, US Army got tired of training dummies who weren't serious with training and instead infiltrate and pass Intel to their brotherhood.

US is smart and be like, we won the war against Al-qaida and we keep spending resources on dummies, COVID-19 eating our resources and we need money well, opium is a deal that can be striked with desperate BANDITS to deliver raw stuff if given the opportunity to deliver the State, Desperate BANDITS took it and the PRESIDENT His Excellency also took the deal I mean with all the stolen gold and more opium from exile with no responsibility of any Nation or blame.

Wow I think this is a nice deal even for the neighbors grin
Re: Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) by effort1: 1:25am On Aug 19, 2021
NGpatriot:
When the source and google search relates only to ibo sounding names and websites, you know the news is fake.

Next..

So, NGpatriot is now a terrorist apologist?!

I've always known it that many of you zombies defending Buhari or Tinubu here are doing it for religion.

Whereas, when you become sick, the people you defend because of religion never count you worthy for a trip to London for treatment.

Isn't that a sign that you are very stupid and daft?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) by Foreigna2: 1:32am On Aug 19, 2021
SARSCoV2:

I am certain you have never been to the North.

Outside Lagos and Ibadan, their is no city in the ENTIRE South that can match Northern cities.

No cities in the Entire East can match any city in the North.

Y'all keep saying the North is backward from your keyboard, while the region is moving on.

In anything you mention about this great country, we are far ahead. From trade, commerce, politics or money... We lead.

We not just noise makers or chest beaters. We make it happen silently.

Yes, you lead in poverty, malnutrition, hunger and diseases. That is why your people are eating grass. Come over to the South and see Northerners picking things from refuse bins.
Before making stupid claims, just remember to feed your people starving and eating grass like wild animals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) by Okuda(m): 1:36am On Aug 19, 2021
omo the swaaaaaag maaaaaaaaad�
Re: Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 19, 2021
Foreigna2:

Yes, you lead in poverty, malnutrition, hunger and diseases. That is why your people are eating grass. Come over to the South and see Northerners picking things from refuse bins.
Before making stupid claims, just remember to feed your people starving and eating grass like wild animals.

Have you been to Aba, Ngwa, Onitsha or Illabouchi in Port Harcourt? What do you know about poverty?

Have you been to Lagos traffic and see people hawking and chasing vehicles. Been to Ladipo, Aspanda or Alaba market? You need go see how men are sweating out their life underneath hot sun! Trust me, you don't know about poverty and hunger. It's not peculiar to the North
Re: Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin
These guys are funny..
Seems they are willing and ready to put to Full practice what the Americans and Europ have taught them in the past 20yrs.

It cannot be true that these folks are practicing what the Americans taught them for 20 years. Just like we have in Nigeria, we have a lot of people routing for shari'a but they visit beer parlours and brothels under the cover of the night.

Rom 8:3
For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh…
Re: Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) by dlaw70(m): 1:53am On Aug 19, 2021
Wetin Drake song no go see for Afghanistan
Re: Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) by ddeola: 2:08am On Aug 19, 2021
O ma se o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 19, 2021
NGpatriot:

What's the difference between them and ipob/esn terrorists slaughtering and beheading ibo people in SE, Nigeria? They are both terrorists, no difference.

Obviously, christianity is hypocrisy too.

all muslims are terrorist!!
Re: Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) by BigDawsNet: 2:40am On Aug 19, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:
Why are they dancing to a western song... aren't they against westernization anymore? It's probably voice over.

They are not terrorist
More of a freedom fighters

Actually do you know...they have been fighting
Al Qaeda for so long....

The difference

Taliban support Education for both men and women

Al Qaeda will cut of head for just saying the word school

Taliban gives woman right to work

Al Qaeda you have to stay indoor

Al Qaeda can never listen to western songs

Taliban don't even miss Hollywood series

Taliban are just the aggressive Side of freedom fighters...but they mostly not like full time terrost

Still I don't support either
I don't even fancy Muslim

Just trying to explain the difference...
Re: Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) by Fxbu: 2:56am On Aug 19, 2021
BTCvault247:
Good day Nairalanders
I've come to seek for help from the good people of Nairaland, believe me if there is other way I could have got through this, I would have, But I've come here as my last hope.
I attend a federal University in Nigeria, I'm due to go back to school now for second semester but I can't because I've not paid my school fee. I've managed to write first semester exam without registration. Please I really need your assistance brothers and sisters.
I've seen many come here and gotten help, I'm ready to prove my identity and claim.
Zero8020831385.
Thanks.
And your username is btcvault,guy sell some btc and free your situation.
Re: Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) by delishpot: 3:11am On Aug 19, 2021
Religion is the biggest SCAM ever played by the elites and rulling class.
Re: Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) by pacespot(m): 3:23am On Aug 19, 2021
grin grin cheesy omoh these ones na soji Taliban's o, we might be surprised by the new Taliban's compared to the one that USA military toppled in 2001, just joking. cheesy grin

If the so called terrorists are cherishing the pop culture than our retarded and backward leaders here in Nigeria
Re: Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) by nijanigga: 3:26am On Aug 19, 2021
tamdun:
grin we are about to see another version of taliban, the civilised version
Even their former elusive leader is dead their main principle of rule by force is still in place and I won't be shock if those dancing are executed
Re: Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) by Superboss: 3:29am On Aug 19, 2021
These clowns are still terrorists.
They ve just proven that most religious zealots are bloody hypocrites.
Re: Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) by Gbajure(m): 3:38am On Aug 19, 2021
Pierocash:
You can now see that this terrorists are hypocrites.

They are dancing to Western music which their stupid Sharia law is against.

That is how they will be f.cking people's wives and still be pretending to be practicing Sharia.

Why will someone choose to enforce a principle they know they can't abide by.

Islam is hypocrisy

Common sense is truly not common. You are very very sick with your ignorance mixed with bigotry. Islam is hypocrisy? First, you have no clue to what shariah is. Secondly it brain is too hate full and silly to even think about this being a voice over. Thirdly, bigots like you will be deaf and blind to nearly daily news of abuse in the catholics world and evil acts of protestant churches and Jews. Or are u saying these are sanctioned by the Bible or Torah?

1 Like

Re: Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) by ceaser: 4:05am On Aug 19, 2021
Shariah is only meant for the poor and downtrodden in the Muslim society.

Remember the Kano Hisbah commander that was caught with Olosho inside hotel?

Remember Buhari's daughter in law that wore very revealing wedding gown?

How about Pantami caught selling bitcoin after his country banned Nigerians from bitcoin? Following twitter ban, he also used twitter to announce his crowwe app.

Remember El Rufai also used twitter after the ban.

I bet Hisbah officials themselves will be binging on enough cans of Heineken beer behind closed doors.

Please can someone help me with the definition of hypocrisy again?
Re: Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:19am On Aug 19, 2021
These mofos are gallivanting around , doing socials while subjugating women in their country.
I mean, who in this modern age would enact a barbaric law such as this?

Re: Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) by san316(m): 4:29am On Aug 19, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
is something wrong with you?

You find these Islamic foot soildiers funny ? undecided

Drake must be crying and vomiting in disgust now? undecided

So western life dey sweet these barbaric Muslim people yet they'll be shouting sharia up and down undecided

You're asking if something is wrong with him whereas you that is normal could not decipher the fact that the sound was imposed on a video.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) / Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex / Man Demands ₦173,000 From Government After Deadly Potholes Damaged His Car In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.