Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot (88401 Views)

Putin Given Royal Welcome As He Arrives UAE & Saudi Arabia In Style (Photos) / President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar / Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by Edyice: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
Left the country for talibans grin

Eat the country with your stupid sharia

But wait oooh why a-b-o-k-I people useless like this

Everytime na fight
Beheading and killing

Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by charlesELIKIBA: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
Na so awon inspirational motivators.

1 Like

Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by Godson32(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jones4190:
Recently i come to realize something about life that life itself is a form of suffering. The rich suffer because of their riches. the poor suffer because of their poverty. People without family suffer because they have no family. People with family suffer because of their family. People who pursue worldly pleasure suffer because of their worldly pressure. People who who abstain from worldly pressure suffer because of their abstention. In that case, in Fela's voice: Suffer suffer for world, enjoy for heaven.
This isn't to say that all suffering is equal. Some suffering is certainly more painful than others suffering but we all must suffer nonetheless.
In that case, In Fela's voice: Suffer suffer for world, enjoy for heaven.......
Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by OpinionCounts(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Meaning he will live outside his country until he dies. His loot is not even up to half of what Tinubu has looted from Lagos coffers

That money you see him with is not all he has. That one was just cash at hand for quick settlements of any obstruction Incase.

He definitely has multi million dollars stashed in foreign accounts over the years.

1 Like

Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by jaxxy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Meaning he will live outside his country until he dies. His loot is not even up to half of what Tinubu has looted from Lagos coffers

I can understand now why he ran immediately, US left him alone to fight a Talliban army the us were not able or maybe not willing to crush in 20 years?? Who will stay and fight such war? undecided grin
Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by ComeToJesus: 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
"with his loot"

Another gutter journalism from PG.

1 Like

Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by Elzakzaky: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
It is because of people like you that the government is contemplating the social media

1 Like

Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by DoctorStylish: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jones4190:
Recently i come to realize something about life that life itself is a form of suffering. The rich suffer because of their riches. the poor suffer because of their poverty. People without family suffer because they have no family. People with family suffer because of their family. People who pursue worldly pleasure suffer because of their worldly pressure. People who who abstain from worldly pressure suffer because of their abstention.
This isn't to say that all suffering is equal. Some suffering is certainly more painful than others suffering but we all must suffer nonetheless.
All in all e go reach everybody
Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by Subomi007: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
Islie:

https://gazettengr.com/afghan-president-ghani-arrives-uae-with-family-members-multimillion-dollar-loot/
Taliban leader moved from UAE to Afghanistan, now, the ousted president moved to UAE.

Is God not wonderful, politics is definitely a deadly game to play.

The current issue in Afghanistan if not properly managed will put all countries under a serious security threat.

1 Like

Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by Awoleesu(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
daroz:

How come you don’t have sense?

It's a DNA issue...
Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
Fahdiga:

Na Tinubu matter go kee so many IPIG terrorist monkeys in the SADEAST. While their Biafuro evil jungle is under the the control of the IPIG terrorist monkeys they are busy having headache over Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by SugarSpill(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
Islie:

https://gazettengr.com/afghan-president-ghani-arrives-uae-with-family-members-multimillion-dollar-loot/

I suspect very serious and wicked propaganda against the fled president.

Where are the evidences of the loot please? Where are the pictures of currencies flying on the tarmac?

1 Like

Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by Decency2020(f): 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
Who saw them and what did the person or persons do?

The man is gone why not take your country in peace?
Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by BinamRex: 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
This looks like what Buhari can do if Nigeria go up in flames.

1 Like

Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by Ayt27(m): 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jones4190:
Recently i come to realize something about life that life itself is a form of suffering. The rich suffer because of their riches. the poor suffer because of their poverty. People without family suffer because they have no family. People with family suffer because of their family. People who pursue worldly pleasure suffer because of their worldly pressure. People who who abstain from worldly pressure suffer because of their abstention.

The subtle art of not giving a Bleep

1 Like

Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by Rick9(m): 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jones4190:

The Buddha comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by Flairoqy(m): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jones4190:
Craving is suffering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by firstolalekan(m): 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Why don't you worry about what gandollàr has looted

1 Like

Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by Thazard(m): 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jones4190:
Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by Walex124(m): 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
what concern Tinubu with Ghani fled kabul after Taliban take over.

3 Likes

Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by dotedote: 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
Madmohamed1:
buhari will soo run and meet him there too.

Tow criminal that looted their country

The hate in you couldn't allow you spell *two* correctly. C yazef ?

3 Likes

Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by justmondris: 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
So he could not even loot billions? He should come and learn work from the hands out our politicians.
Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by Habib101: 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
Running 4 his life and family, am not sure he left any loot anyway.
Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by Okhuadams(m): 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by wellmax(m): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
Fahdiga:

Pele óò Accountant General. Despite all this misplaced hatred and envy, Tinubu is still better than all your politicians combined, dead or alive.

The Lagos that Tinubu helped build has become the most progressive, most prosperous, most accomodating, most advanced state in Nigeria, despite not being a major oil producing state neither can it boast of any natural resources.

What do your leaders have to show since 1999.

Envy will kill you.

Long live the Jagaban of Africa.

If e pain you go and jump inside the lagoon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by Brunosamel(m): 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jones4190:
That's what Buddha tried to solve scientifically before his demised, life itself is suffering and chaotic

1 Like

Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by chrisvic007: 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
Fahdiga:

Why don't you concern yourself with the billions of Naira that your thieving governors from south east have looted?

To the best of my knowledge, Tinubu has never governed any part of your south east. I understand you perfectly though. You, the Igbo are very quick to blame others for your misfortune right from the days that ojukwu's miscalculation made your ancestors to be used as marksmanship targets by trainee soldiers from 1967 to 1970.

Now, Tinubu is the cause of your political miscalculation in 2015, abi? You will cry till eternity because a Yoruba man would succeed Buhari in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by IVORY2009(m): 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
Fahdiga:

Who are you, if I may ask, you always rush to front page!

1 Like

Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by Fahdiga(m): 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
InaNla:

Learn to either cancel or ignore brainwashed online thugs/BMCs
One billion dollars worth of advice

1 Like

Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by Limibanti(m): 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jones4190:

Mark Twain.

Subtle Art of not giving a f*ck
Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by Fahdiga(m): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
IVORY2009:

Who are you, if I may ask, you always rush to front page!
I'm you
Re: Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot by IVORY2009(m): 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
I'm you

You can't be me, I will find out about you, and report back to the community.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iran 'Standing Down' After Missile Strikes - Trump / Somaliland: regional council meeting fight chairman and dupity fighting (Video) / Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.