Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Warning Reasons Masturbaters Should Get 14 Years Imprisonment. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Warning Reasons Masturbaters Should Get 14 Years Imprisonment. (377 Views)

US Issues Warning To Countries Arming Russia, South Africa Hits Back / Warning To Buyer: Okadabooks Has Temporary Problems / Promote Your Book Trailer On Roku TV Book Channel To Get 14 Million Readers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning Reasons Masturbaters Should Get 14 Years Imprisonment. by Ochari: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
I have written so much about homosexuality and have gotten my own share the devil’s meat as a lot of people have accused me of promoting what is wrong, some even said I am gay, because to them, only gays support gays. I have had a lot of people blocked me as they considered me a wrong influence and I have also been removed from several groups too as a result.

As worst as it could be, this has also led me to being removed from a group I created. Some still believe I am an evil philosopher; one of such false prophets that were prophesied will crop up in the last days. No doubt to say I have enough reason to have given up on this, but I won’t, because only me and God, who sent me understand what I intend to achieve from this, and I have been achieving it, regardless of what people say, so why should I stop?

My stand on homosexuality has never been to encourage or discourage it, my stand is that, people should not be treated like outcasts for their sex orientations or other choices they make with their lives, which does not and might not affect other people.
Why must a man be sent to jail for his sex orientation, if he does not force it on anyone or use diabolical means to get them involved in it?
If it is a sin, then leave the person to God. It is not your duty to fight for God or punish them on his behalf; your duty is to love.
It is also not a crime, because it does not violate another man’s right, except when they go on to rape.

If all these do not change your perspective on homosexuals, then you are hypocrite and deserves more than 14 years imprisonment too.
Majority of people who fought me over this issue claimed it perverts the natural order of things and must not be encouraged and I was like, are you serious?
This is true, but a lot of things pervert nature are not criminalized, why single homosexuality out?
Since I have tried all means to make people reason with me and they won’t, it is time to make them realize they are worse than gays, commit worse crimes and should get more years in jail than gays get.

If it be true that homosexuality perverts the order of things and must be criminalized, what about masturbation? What about oral and anal sex? Are they the natural order of having sex?
When I declared that masturbators should get the same sentence as gays get, a lot of people kept mute, a few asking if I was gay, they are mute, probably because they indulge Read More...[b][/b]. https://felicitygists.com/punishment-why-masturbaters-should-get-14-years-imprisonment-too/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need A Good Writer / Tingles & Tango / Fast Fiction Storywriter For Two 1500 Words Needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.