Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night (5346 Views)

University Of Benin Students Protest Shuttle Buses Price Hike / Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri / University Of Benin Students Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by Gadafii: 3:02am On Aug 19, 2021
Slawomir when dey bomb 247, twice in Thursday night, na bottle of green bottle and Nokia touch light he dey post for us, lmao

Him no fit order dorime? cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by grandstar(m): 6:18am On Aug 19, 2021
I find such spending wasteful.

If that's a club in Benin, how much will one in Lagos generates?
Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by PlayerMeji: 6:58am On Aug 19, 2021
Blood, you can see they are deliberately ignoring any post that points to the obvious.

Don't mind them, they are JOKERS!

AlhajiBitcoin:
Scam.

What's the name of the club ? Why isn't the name showing on the pix ?

I learnt even in fast foods, never to pay without getting a computer printed receipt.

Some fast food sales girls and boys are criminals, you'd be hearing things like , "He has the money" get it from him.

Ordinary rice and moi moi, N1,900, no meat, no water.

Eat from a store with machine printed receipts. That's the amount that gets to the management.

Brother, there is no way anyone would just walk into a bar and be handed a bill of 9 million without printing the unit prices of the actual items for him and he proceeds to pay for the items.

Wake up,..

Nozino:

Na so e be for Jokers. They will then bring the POS which you use to pay. This is the club receipt.

1 Like

Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:23am On Aug 19, 2021
3LACK:
shey Coke na 1k
siddon dia make booluuku g-string paynt dey wear u!

1 Like

Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:27am On Aug 19, 2021
Gadafii:
Slawomir when dey bomb 247, twice in Thursday night, na bottle of green bottle and Nokia touch light he dey post for us, lmao

Him no fit order dorime? cheesy
abi oo!
grin

1 Like

Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by Uyi168: 7:43am On Aug 19, 2021
billynoni:
I'm thinking 3k sef... Like one JJC, who doesn't drink alcohol followed them and they got the person 2 bottle of Coke.
You nor dey game.

We normally use the Coke for some mixture.

1 Like

Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by Uyi168: 7:44am On Aug 19, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Which club collects 9 million naira for drinks yet uses pen and paper to write your bills.

Lies are smelling...
..sense dey your head.
Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by Witttyduchess(f): 8:04am On Aug 19, 2021
Seeksnigeria:
A video shared on @instablog instagram story showed some Benin Boys Popping hard with a crate of ace of spade.

The Students went ahead to show the public how much they were charged as bills to what they had purchased from the club, as revealed by [url][/url]

It was really a big day for the club owner!
is this for real? shocked
Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by Witttyduchess(f): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2021
Seeksnigeria:
Na so Benin people be.
very useless people.
Dem and delta I wonder who worse pass
Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by Witttyduchess(f): 8:08am On Aug 19, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Which club collects 9 million naira for drinks yet uses pen and paper to write your bills.

Lies are smelling...
cheesy grin grin
Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by samsegs(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2021
Lies.... So after spending 9mill,then u issue me with this kinda bill...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by Austeeenxx: 8:37am On Aug 19, 2021
what your mates are doing follow dem do...
Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by SouthSouth1914: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2021
Witttyduchess:
very useless people.
Dem and delta I wonder who worse pass

You just going to open your tap water mouth and not say what Deltans did to you? If dem born you well, tell us where you are from!

Birdbrain
Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by FarinJini: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2021
Tomahawk99:
Primitive display of wealth. Reason why most Africans especially Nigerians struggle to stay rich.
Clear case of money miss road.
Give MANNABBQGRILL just a fraction of that amount so he can stop roasting dead poultry birds and rotten meat.
leemao! Manna in the potopoto!

1 Like

Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by Mozino007(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2021
Vanity!
Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by Giddiebabalaw(m): 10:28am On Aug 19, 2021
No be Juju be this?
Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by InspectorLawal(m): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

You just going to open your tap water mouth and not say what Deltans did to you? If dem born you well, tell us where you are from!

Birdbrain
another useless and jobless lazy deltan spotted
Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by 3LACK: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2021
billynoni:
I'm thinking 3k sef... Like one JJC, who doesn't drink alcohol followed them and they got the person 2 bottle of Coke.
Lol...Who goes to a club and doesn't drink alchohol, mehn....some niggaz dey jonze sha
Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
PlayerMeji:

Lies are smelling...
grin Dr. Mr. Detective
Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by SenecaTheYonger: 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
khadaffi:
Hand never meet this one.

Explain
Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by SouthSouth1914: 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
InspectorLawal:
another useless and jobless lazy deltan spotted

E pain am... grin grin

Just so you may know! There are notable and well respected individuals in Delta State that drives the economy of Nigeria.

The current deputy senate president is a Deltan and there are hundreds of other deltans respected among the world. Why the hate?

Think of ways to better your lives and be up and doing, other than typing rubbish from your 20k android broken screen phone. You lots are idottsz
Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by kingslj: 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
PlayerMeji:

Lies are smelling...

it is everyone that goes there that spend up to that amount?

abi he should have printed bill just for 10m spent one day.
Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by DONFASZY(m): 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sense is never common

Dis fool is stil a student

After club

He use kubukubu go back to him 1 room face me i face u house wit public toilet n next day e go dey form say e spend 9m +++

Fool fool him fools n wat next

Yahoo money

E no invest anytin
Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by billynoni(m): 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
Uyi168:
You nor dey game.

We normally use the Coke for some mixture.
Na you comot game... Some clubs no dey allow "tablets".
Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
I hope they are not into a shady business?
Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by Chingykay77(m): 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
Well as for me I have no issues with anyone spending that kind of amount or even more for just a night
Where the problem lies is when he goes broke and start begging or not having any appreciable assets for himself and family

Ehn ehn ..............na that time I'll regard him as a wasteful spender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by okrikaboi: 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
Dorime grin
Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by deltateam: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
Seeksnigeria:
A video shared on @instablog instagram story showed some Benin Boys Popping hard with a crate of ace of spade.

The Students went ahead to show the public how much they were charged as bills to what they had purchased from the club, as revealed by [url][/url]

It was really a big day for the club owner!

Nobody that made legitimate money with sweat will ball like this.

1 Like

Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by chasisgirl(f): 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
Do you struggle with a good support system? Watch this and thank me later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuFImNIJPXs
Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by Commentor: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
Morgan9:
9.4m spent on one sitting drinking alcohol..
Make God. No allow them to kill u

Adulterated alcohol for that matter.
Re: Doings : See The Amount Benin Students Spent At Club In One Night by Commentor: 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
samsegs:
Lies.... So after spending 9mill,then u issue me with this kinda bill...

Handwritten.

But then again, it's Benin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Matthematics And Mechanics / Unilag Aspirants,share Your Jamb Result Here / Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.