Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Nigeria Doctors Honour Godwin Maduka At The Centenary Dinner Anniversary In Abuj - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Doctors Honour Godwin Maduka At The Centenary Dinner Anniversary In Abuj (15184 Views)

See The First Ladies To Be Honoured At Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 In Abuj / Orumba North And South Join Forces, Vow To Deliver Orumba Son Maduka At Anambra / Arthur Eze Recieves Dr. Godwin Maduka In Abuja Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Doctors Honour Godwin Maduka At The Centenary Dinner Anniversary In Abuj by Rebuke: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Alex e nor get party when Dem nor for dey see you.this Alex nor even get work?

While yhu are concerned about him being everywhere, dude is cashing out and making name for himself, getting popular at least, yhu confessed seeing him in every party....

Btw, dude is busy doing his job.....yhu are free to keep talking about him grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Doctors Honour Godwin Maduka At The Centenary Dinner Anniversary In Abuj by naijadrivablog: 9:46am On Aug 19, 2021
Alexreports on this one.
Re: Nigeria Doctors Honour Godwin Maduka At The Centenary Dinner Anniversary In Abuj by Litmus: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2021
Good, we need to honour our deserving Citizens but I at first thought they were honouring Dr Stella Ameyo Adadevoh. Yes, yes, i know, I’m no better than anyone else since I forgot Dr Stella Ameyo Adadevoh's name, which was why I at first glance thought it was her being honoured. When I read the article, I saw I was mistaken and had to go google, “Nigerian doctor dies saving Nigeria from ibola” in order to fined the right doctor's name.

BTW this was the first article google loaded: https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/womens-blog/2014/oct/20/dr-stella-ameyo-adadevoh-ebola-doctor-nigeria-hero
Re: Nigeria Doctors Honour Godwin Maduka At The Centenary Dinner Anniversary In Abuj by slowice(m): 10:23am On Aug 19, 2021
yanabasee2:
Is this Alex from the East or he's a Kogite?

Dude's always with his dread in all functions...

G. Maduka have been collecting awards and I hope he will make a good win...

I still feel that he's yet to understand the game of politics....

Anambra is one state with good and workable governors after Lagos state and Akwa Ibom state....

I feel he now understands our politics, he knows he's going to win now but he has to be in the ballot and be very active, become a formidable threat and a grassroot man. This will increase his street credibility, making a viable contender in other elections to come
Re: Nigeria Doctors Honour Godwin Maduka At The Centenary Dinner Anniversary In Abuj by Illuminatiship(m): 11:11am On Aug 19, 2021
Rebuke:

While yhu are concerned about him being everywhere, dude is cashing out and making name for himself, getting popular at least, yhu confessed seeing him in every party....

Btw, dude is busy doing his job.....yhu are free to keep talking about him grin
PA amebor
Re: Nigeria Doctors Honour Godwin Maduka At The Centenary Dinner Anniversary In Abuj by Ashirioluwa: 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
This loser is trying hard to get his people attention. He wants to become next governor by force.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard / 2019 Budget: Buhari To Spend N1bn On Travels, N98m On Food / I Support Federal Govt's Probe Of Justice Onnoghen, Says Robert Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.