Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,276 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

No Selling Or Advertising Required. Make 10k Monthly From Socializing Online - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Selling Or Advertising Required. Make 10k Monthly From Socializing Online (185 Views)

Socializing Or Being Reserved, Which One Has More Longterm Benefits? / *how To Make 10k Weekly To Your Bank Account* / How To Check NOUN Required Credit Units For Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Selling Or Advertising Required. Make 10k Monthly From Socializing Online by steephen: 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
I'm not going to bore you with long unnecessary talk. I'm about to show you an online platform that will pay you for being social. i.e simply being an active member of the platform.

Disclaimer: do not expect quick riches overnight, like I said you can easily make N10k monthly from the platform, that's not much but I'm sure it can make you 10k richer at the end of every month.

This is quite different from similar platforms you have seen before

No referrals required
No registration fees required
No selling of any product or service required before you get paid
No advertising of anything to anyone before you get paid
Just be social and watch your account grow every month
Minimum withdrawal is N500

What does it mean to be social?

If you can create post, upload photos, comment on other people's post or photos then you are good to go.

What is this platform?
I've tried posting it here several times but Nairaland keeps banning me

I'm going to send the link straight to your Whatsapp number, drop your Whatsapp number in the comments

Cheers
Re: No Selling Or Advertising Required. Make 10k Monthly From Socializing Online by ately1(m): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Fest (smfest) - The Biggest Gathering Of Creative Minds / Uniabuja, 1st Nigerian University To Launch Its Mobile App? / Data Analytics Course In Mumbai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.