Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) (84669 Views)

Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban / 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) / Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by Alabule: 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
legendEMT:
the effortless overthrow by the talibans and the least resistance from the AFGHAN military speaks voulme. They are in supporrt of the talibans

Sounds like you are talking about Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by thundafire: 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
naijapips04:

it is not the withdrawal but the manner of withdrawal. Biden practically withdrew like a scared rat. Trump put structures in place that would enable a seamless withdrawal. Biden is basically a fool.
bro b4 Biden came to power 40% of the soldiers were withdrawn and Biden getting security briefs realized is better they leave because they whole world have seen that Afghanistan force and people wanted Taliban rule. That's why USA carried only those families that supported them in the field as interpreters whether killed or alive carried all of them to US while others are carried to UAE

1 Like

Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by justjify(m): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
angry angry angry angry
Dirty Pigs
Shebi they say their religion is a religion of PISS?
Issokay
Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by thundafire: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
MightyEmperor:
lies and excuses could always be produce to justify shameful defeat. When and where did Trump signed the withdrawal noticed?
Trump supporter I sight u grin grin grin go and read about it then u will know it wasn't a one day decision
Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
Islam should be wiped off completely.
Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by CALCULUS16: 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
The most dangerous classes of human specie are those who keep "bear bear" cheesy for face like goat, who show the universe their yansh while worshipping and proclaim to serve God but their heart is a heart of mosquito, a very tiny wicked vampire.cheesy
Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by bishopsele84: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
Bleep Islam they are the problem of this world
Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Quran, The book that destroy peace in the world
Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by Codes151(m): 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
GardenOfGod:
Islam shocked
religion of peace. �

Brain washed pigs
Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by josephevergreen(m): 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
Horrible!!
Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hamiltonii:

You are a gay. gay!
Try not to make women an issue in your life, especially as you will have daughters who you will read these misogynist posts of yours to.

1 Like

Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by bergs2: 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
hahahahahahahahahaha

they are even using TOYOTA and GUN

hhahahahahahahahahahah......................(i cannot stop laughing)
Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by bergs2: 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
DEAR ,

it is pertinent to humbly plead you stop feeding us with your daily dose of bad news.
i percieve that this is what puts food on your table: nonetheless, we have enough bad news already especially the one in Aso-Villa.
Nb: you dont need to travel to far away Afghanistan to dig up Bad news.
i do not expect to hear from you.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS
Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by Hamiltonii: 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Try not to make women an issue in your life, especially as you will have daughters who you will read these misogynist posts of yours to.

Concentrate on your life, Simp.
Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by Malawian(m): 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
Just imagine it is IPOB carrying guns up and down the streets, everyone will have an opinion. They are quiet about Taliban.
Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
Taliban thugs gunned down a woman in the street for not wearing a burqa after promising to respect women's rights when they took control of Kabul yesterday.

If you believe the lies by these MURDERERS, then I have an Island that I would sell you for a $.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hamiltonii:

Concentrate on your life, Simp.

Incel.
Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by Badonasty(m): 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
Propaganda don start
Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by Tomahawk99(m): 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
grandstar:

Which fulani jihadists are you talking about?
I assume you don't live in Nigeria. Just travel from Abuja to Kaduna or from Abuja to Niger state or spend a week in Zamfara or Katsina state and you will find your answer.
Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by Hamiltonii: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Incel.
gay.
Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by blacknoir: 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
BePrepared:

I don't think so, in as much as we all know Islam is dangerous to the world communism is still dangerous, only plc Islam gives them edge is that Islam like spreading their belief along side their venom.
Would u rather live under communism or islamic sharia law,I presume are a Christian?
Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by caandi: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Religion of peace?
Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by MightyEmperor: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
ibuildstuff:

Have u been living in the bush?

Trump start the evacuation of US troops na, he even boasted about it, like it's common knowledge that everyone knows unless u don't follow news.
when did he signed it?
Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by MightyEmperor: 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
Caution30:

He is right!...Trump initiated the whole withdrawal process.
Why do u consider it a defeat....the main reason why the US invaded Afghan was to deal with Osama ,his alqaeda and Taliban network. To that extend, there aim has been achieved.
Installing democracy,is an icing on the cake. But it's obvious that the people (not all though) prefer their former way of governance. It's logical that the US let them be.
what are they still doing in Afghanistan after bin Ladin had been killed.
Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by felixawe(m): 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
Islam is a disaster in the world
Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
And so it has started.....
Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by Dabliss02(m): 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
And they said islam is a peaceful religion ☯️ SMH
Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by citadels(f): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
And they called this a religion. Satan's business
Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
Olatemiseeni24:

Sometimes I wonder how u reason with ur stinking brain.. Stop attaching any terrorist group with the religion of peace..

A true Muslim will never kills..
Muslims are terrorists and terrorists are Muslims

Actions always speak louder than words and your actions overtime has proved that lipsrsealed

Please keep away from me o lipsrsealed
Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
Tomahawk99:

I assume you don't live in Nigeria. Just travel from Abuja to Kaduna or from Abuja to Niger state or spend a week in Zamfara or Katsina state and you will find your answer.

They are not terrorists. They are bandits. They are criminals. They aim to kill, thief, kidnap, extort and so on but have no religious agenda.

It is Boko Haram that is the terror group. It was founded in Bornu state. It was founded by a Kanuri man. Kanuri's are the largest tribe in Bornu state. 40% of Bornu are Christian

Most of the initial members of Boko Haram were largely Kanuri but I'm not so sure now. However, they still have a domineering influence on the group.

The Fulani bandits have no religious agenda. Their biggest victims are even Muslims, mostly Northern Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by ibuildstuff(m): 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
MightyEmperor:
when did he signed it?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-51689443

https://www.washingtonpost.com/gdpr-consent/?next_url=https%3a%2f%2fwww.washingtonpost.com%2fpolitics%2f2021%2f08%2f19%2ftrump-officials-scramble-distance-his-taliban-deal%2f

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/17/politics/mark-esper-donald-trump-taliban-afghanistan-cnntv/index.html

There are link a billion links on Google, thousands of YouTube videos, I mean the answer to your question everywhere. But u choose to be ignorant.
Re: Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) by ibuildstuff(m): 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
MightyEmperor:
what are they still doing in Afghanistan after bin Ladin had been killed.
You are so ignorant, you seem like the kind of person who watch zee world, church problem or some Yoruba or Nigeria movie. Maybe use Facebook one nairaland once in a while.

You question seem so childish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2013 Xenophobia Video In South African / Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims / Graphic Images From Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.