Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk (5257 Views)

El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South / BREAKING: Finally APC Officially Zones 2023 Presidential Ticket / Killer Herdsmen Are On Trial Run In South Ahead Of Predetermined Attack –adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by day6789(m): 7:21am On Aug 19, 2021
Please where are those emotional speculators that said APC will never give presidential ticket to the south. Its now ACN turn CPC produced Buhari. Simple arithmetic

1 Like

Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 19, 2021
Eastlink:
If so congrats to the aspirants. The SW have a claim as they contributed to the enthronement of the party. The SS too contributed if you check the financial deeds of Ameachi. The SE as well if you factor Rochas and a few other big wigs.

But in all, just as was done to the SW in 1999, with the SE contributing to the enthronment of the PDP but Yoruba enjoying the largest for the sake for national unity, 2023 will be given to Igbos for national unity.

All the SE needs to do is simply push her people to register to vote and then present the best man for the APC, the rest will be history.
But people like you dey scream say nah still a Northerner the APC go present in 2023 grin una know nothing about politics.

It won't be zone to the SE in 2023, you go wail tire.

1 Like

Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by Decide2rise: 7:23am On Aug 19, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Osinbanjo ko, osibade ni, Tinubu or no one else!
Onye Mgbu, Tinubu an old thief is whom you're rooting for because of the pea nut they pay you. Shame
Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 19, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
The only apc candidate that has brighter chance of winning is osibanjo any other candidate is a waste of time. because I see pdp going for northerners and the only apc candidate that can drag north with pdp northern candidate in the presidential election is osinbanjo forget about tinubu because aboki know about his looting records so his candidacy is dead on arrival
GEJ defeated a whole GMB in 2011, why do you now think only Osinbanjo have the chance to defeat Atiku in 2023? There are other politicians like Tinubu who I believe can defeat any candidate the PDP present.
Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by BREYZ: 7:26am On Aug 19, 2021
tamdun:

Nothing is finished, it all depends on the candidate they present and for pdp, I believe its between atiku and Tambuwal

What's your reason for quoting me?
Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 19, 2021
ablejesus26:
It's the SE turn.
Let's not allow selfishness cause disunity and sell out the slot back to the North.
Which slot are you guys selling back to the North? The way some of you igbos reason dey funny person grin the south east didn't even vote for GMB in the two presidential election and he won.
Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by Fahdiga(m): 7:28am On Aug 19, 2021
BritishNaija:

Then he needs help.
That's what I've been advising him to do as a friend but he keeps insulting and reporting me to the mods
Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by Norwichsailor(m): 7:30am On Aug 19, 2021
Bar1941:
Congratulations in advance to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu then, he's the only candidate that can defeat the northern concensus candidate that PDP will present.

To all that BAT's news always give headaches, you can go and hug the nearest transformer.
It's not yet uhuru
Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by NGpatriot: 7:36am On Aug 19, 2021
I keep seeing SE this and SE that.

Why are SE/ipob/esn people in this thread?

You want biafra today and Nigeria tomorrow.

Confused and delusional losers.

You better face your biafra terrorist village and let real Nigerians talk about Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by SweetiliciousD: 7:37am On Aug 19, 2021
Decide2rise:
Onye Mgbu, Tinubu an old thief is whom you're rooting for because of the pea nut they pay you. Shame

Hahahahahaha.... Pea nut kwa?

When a bunch of people chose foolishness, foolishness they will always get.

Recall the 5% 97% comment was because a bunch of people foresaw a looming danger and said no.... While others drowned in Sai baba, now what is the outcome?

Another disaster is loading and the same delusional sentiment isn't farfetched!

I insist, Tinubu or no other......

Suffer node tire dem.

Biafra is here.
Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by Atiwaye: 7:43am On Aug 19, 2021
That's song since 1999 and it might be a national anthem for southeast forever.
Bluntguy:
It's the South East's turn.
Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by Amaechi2023(m): 7:44am On Aug 19, 2021
sarrki:

What are the parameters and resources that will make southeast to clinch the ticket under Apc ?

Enlighten us

the South East didn't really have a say in the APC but ruling them out completely would be the greatest undoing of the west.
That said. If the ticket is going to the west(tinubu) I guess then his biggest challenge would be picking a northern vice as Christian.( to be honest in today's Nigeria, no Christian Northerner can give you a strong say in the north politically)
Now this is where the east might have a say in the primaries. The likes of Rochas and uzor Kalu.
If this two can agree to work together (which is near impossible) then tinubu camp would be shaken.
Imagine a Rochas who at same time is also admired by northerners.
All he needs is a strong northern vice who'll call the shots..
Elrufai, zulum, fintiri, are strong northerners who are not tinubu loyalist.
Now when it comes to primaries no doubt Rochas would pull up the eastern votes and south south majority votes.
Tinubu would pull the west, north west also and have a say in the north east but Rochas for sure would definitely call the north central delegates..
Now it's evenly splited. As it looks tinubu has the upper hands due to his consistency and continuous permutation but ruling out the east is a no go area.
Buhari which we both know would only give tinubu his full support only if the likes AMAECHI and Rochas two of whom he also respects don't come for the ticket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by Atiwaye: 7:44am On Aug 19, 2021
Very funny .
Eastlink:
If so congrats to the aspirants. The SW have a claim as they contributed to the enthronement of the party. The SS too contributed if you check the financial deeds of Ameachi. The SE as well if you factor Rochas and a few other big wigs.

But in all, just as was done to the SW in 1999, with the SE contributing to the enthronment of the PDP but Yoruba enjoying the largest for the sake for national unity, 2023 will be given to Igbos for national unity.

All the SE needs to do is simply push her people to register to vote and then present the best man for the APC, the rest will be history.
Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by Decide2rise: 7:46am On Aug 19, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Hahahahahaha.... Pea nut kwa?

When a bunch of people chose foolishness, foolishness they will always get.

Recall the 5% 97% comment was because a bunch of people foresaw a looming danger and said no.... While others drowned in Sai baba, now what is the outcome?

Another disaster is loading and the same delusional sentiment isn't farfetched!

I insist, Tinubu or no other......

Suffer node tire dem.

Biafra is here.
The mess buhari has created will take decades to be cleansed and here you're advocating for an old sick thief like Tinubu to replace Buhari. I shake my head for you
Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by SweetiliciousD: 7:56am On Aug 19, 2021
Decide2rise:
The mess buhari has created will take decades to be cleansed and here you're advocating for an old sick thief like Tinubu to replace Buhari. I shake my head for you

Common sense isn't common bro.

Read in between lines.

Tinubu or no other
Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by Bar1941(m): 8:02am On Aug 19, 2021
tamdun:

Seriously, why do you want tinubu on that seat?
Tinubu comes with a lot of baggage, apc rather go with osinbajo

Osinbajo is naive and lacks political capability required to steer the mantle of leadership in a country like Nigeria, he will only end up like GEJ trying to satisfy the north. But BAT is a political genius, he understands the game very well and above all, he's a discoverer of brains.
Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by Decide2rise: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Common sense isn't common bro.

Read in between lines.

Tinubu or no other
Just got your point now. Cheers
Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Shut up.

South east should ask pdp for ticket

In apc,it a contest between

South-south(Ameachi)vs south-west(Osibanjo)...

i laugh
eyes go clear soon
Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by Sufferingboy(f): 8:14am On Aug 19, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
i laugh
eyes go clear soon

Laugh at your southeast politicians that don't know how to play politics.
Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by chukel(m): 8:14am On Aug 19, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Southern presidency is a scam
it's either South East or North continues

no time
you are so shameless to talk about south east when it concerns APC. Are they no longer islamic party? Useless party? Party of bokoharam? Corrupt party? Stick to your pdp. You shouldn't even be seen here.
Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by contigiency(m): 8:14am On Aug 19, 2021
Fake news from fake source.
Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by chukel(m): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2021
Amaechi2023:
the South East didn't really have a say in the APC but ruling them out completely would be the greatest undoing of the west.
That said. If the ticket is going to the west(tinubu) I guess then his biggest challenge would be picking a northern vice as Christian.( to be honest in today's Nigeria, no Christian Northerner can give you a strong say in the north politically)
Now this is where the east might have a say in the primaries. The likes of Rochas and uzor Kalu.
If this two can agree to work together (which is near impossible) then tinubu camp would be shaken.
Imagine a Rochas who at same time is also admired by northerners.
All he needs is a strong northern vice who'll call the shots..
Elrufai, zulum, fintiri, are strong northerners who are not tinubu loyalist.
Now when it comes to primaries no doubt Rochas would pull up the eastern votes and south south majority votes.
Tinubu would pull the west, north west also and have a say in the north east but Rochas for sure would definitely call the north central delegates..
Now it's evenly splited. As it looks tinubu has the upper hands due to his consistency and continuous permutation but ruling out the east is a no go area.
Buhari which we both know would only give tinubu his full support only if the likes AMAECHI and Rochas two of whom he also respects don't come for the ticket.
cut the long story short. Its Amaechi or Amaechi. Buhari does not trust Rochas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by contigiency(m): 8:16am On Aug 19, 2021
Bar1941:

Osinbajo is naive and lacks political capability required to steer the mantle of leadership in a country like Nigeria, he will only end up like GEJ trying to satisfy the north. But BAT is a political genius, he understands the game very well and above all, he's a discoverer of brain.

Your talk shows your years.
Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by BafanaBafana: 8:16am On Aug 19, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
The only apc candidate that has brighter chance of winning is osibanjo any other candidate is a waste of time. because I see pdp going for northerners and the only apc candidate that can drag north with pdp northern candidate in the presidential election is osinbanjo forget about tinubu because aboki know about his looting records so his candidacy is dead on arrival
Good boy
Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by contigiency(m): 8:20am On Aug 19, 2021
Decide2rise:

Even those their fathers have been in the civil service stealing from right, left and center will still come here looking who is stealing our money.
Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:21am On Aug 19, 2021
chukel:
you are so shameless to talk about south east when it concerns APC. Are they no longer islamic party? Useless party? Party of bokoharam? Corrupt party? Stick to your pdp. You shouldn't even be seen here.
there are many notable easterners in Apc and even founding fathers

so it's either SE presidency or the north continues
no two ways about it
SE/SS ain't voting for a Yoruba candidate not especially Tinubu
QED!
Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:22am On Aug 19, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Laugh at your southeast politicians that don't know how to play politics.
calm down una go learn lessons soon

SE/SS ain't voting Yoruba candidate

and I doubt Northerners are done with power with recent happenings.
so we'll help them keep it forever till everyone get sense
Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by BafanaBafana: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2021
Osibanjo/ El Rufai will be genius. Osibanjo is loved by every well meaning Nigerian, having elrufai on his ticket will cause a stiff opposition from the tribe who call themselves "Nigerian Christians" thereby giving them block votes from the core north.
Besides, with someone like Osibanjo as president, we need a bad guy as his vice. Someone has to be feared in the villa.
Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by Amaechi2023(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2021
chukel:
cut the long story short. Its Amaechi or Amaechi. Buhari does not trust Rochas.
my most preferred candidate.
He's got a better CV if you ask me.
Re: Apc Officially Zoned Presidency To South Ahead Of 2023 Let’s Talk by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 19, 2021
Monogamy:
grin

The moment the Northerners have been the one showing interest in Apc national chairman, I knew the presidency is coming to Southern Nigeria.

One confirmation cleared, now is about who to represent the south under Apc
Definitely a southern Christian

That is also cleared

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu North Youths Back Ugwuanyi's Senatorial Bid (Pictures) / PDP Has Given Nigeria First Albino Governor / 25 Things You Probably Never Knew About Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.