Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients (13315 Views)

Seven Nigerian Pickers Arrested In U.S. For Laundering $8 Million Scam Proceeds / Felix Osilama Okpoh, Wanted By FBI For $6 Million Scam Surrenders To EFCC / Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by Ochelyko1: 8:08am On Aug 19, 2021
Hugged:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/18/n31-8m-scam-abuja-developer-arraigned-for-selling-land-to-30-clients/

But I don't understand this our judge anymore how can u grant her bail with the sum of 30million naira and the crime she committed is sum up to 31million naira with sum additions, so how will she pay the people back their money if she is guilty of the crime?

The court is also a criminal in their own way 30million naira scam.

1 Like

Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by Enyimbamercedes: 8:08am On Aug 19, 2021
See her eye brows!

If you are a scammer , you are scum of the earth!

1 Like

Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by Burruchaga71(m): 8:08am On Aug 19, 2021
30 million Naira bail for alligation of 31million Naira. This judge must be MAAAAD.
Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by ransomed: 8:09am On Aug 19, 2021
EasyPeazy:
Nawa ... So so scam here and there. Make we take am easy. Nobody can finish the money in this life alone.

The stabilizers below are for sale. Check my signature below for calls and WhatsApp. Thanks.

May God bless your hustle sir.
Since Buhari enters office power supply can only be seen in the dream in my area. Generators are the tools for our daily activities.
APC is cursed .
They are known for killings and bringing hardship and anti people policies.
Woe to people shouting change and next level of pains.

1 Like

Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by Sufferingboy(f): 8:12am On Aug 19, 2021
Flatin*s nor dey tire for development?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:13am On Aug 19, 2021
I am Abuja base realtor and there's opportunity to take millions from buyers under pretense.

They're even those that would force their money on u but no no no

We need to atleast take what is ours and reject what we won't deliver.

I rejected 1.2m yesterday because It's not mine though am still struggling with my startup

1 Like

Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by techWriter3: 8:13am On Aug 19, 2021
As the region hard target we betweens still dey disposed ourselves.Tueh
Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by ibechris(m): 8:21am On Aug 19, 2021
It would have been better to pay these people rather than going to court with them.

In fact,her case go too bad.

Matter never start,they have started bailing u with almost an equal amount owed to these people.

That means,before this matter would come to an end,she must have spent close to 100 million naira.

If she has a sensible advisers,let her opt for out of court settlement with these people forthwith.
Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by RealityKings: 8:24am On Aug 19, 2021
grin grin this niggress is the real OG
Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by Skillsnigeria: 8:42am On Aug 19, 2021
grin
Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 19, 2021
Wait, do people get lands for a million naira in abuja?

Although I am not exonerating her, but people can be greedy sha.
Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:56am On Aug 19, 2021
Why cover her face?
Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by Bizibi(m): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2021
Gousa district

Before buying any land in Abuja check if that area has been approved by government and check if the papers are genuine.

1 Like

Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by Yankee101: 9:09am On Aug 19, 2021
The major problem with buying land in nwija today
Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by Yankee101: 9:11am On Aug 19, 2021
Female thief

1 Like

Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by naijadrivablog: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Scammer

Don't conclude yet. Maybe a troublesome client sued her. Let's see how the story unfolds.
Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:54am On Aug 19, 2021
Yeebos and scam....

1 Like

Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by naijadrivablog: 9:57am On Aug 19, 2021
Bizibi:
Gousa district

Before buying any land in Abuja check if that area has been approved by government and check if the papers are genuine.

Perhaps she bought a land with customary title and didn't open up.
Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 19, 2021
Dem dem IMO Amaka criminal ambassadors, these thieves just like to scam people of their hard earned money.
Dem bless you thieves.
Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 19, 2021
naijadrivablog:

Perhaps she bought a land with customary title and didn't open up.

She never owned land, she is just a con woman.
Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 19, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
Yeebos and scam....

Go to be specific, which Igbo tribe like scam?
Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 19, 2021
theForth:
Wait, do people get lands for a million naira in abuja?

Although I am not exonerating her, but people can be greedy sha.

Gousa is a suburb, its possible, but this woman was a hustler, she never owned any land for sale.
You see their types driving venza , staying in posh offices and you think they re estate developers speaking British English.
All na packaging and scam.

1 Like

Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by naijadrivablog: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2021
Nigeriainpeace:
Land issue for Abuja no be small thing ohhh, for you to get rest of mind just go one existing and well recognized estate to buy ur thing, which one be Caro estate it's does not exist anywhere in Abj, people go dey allow them selves to be scammed...

Or buy outside an estate and build.
Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:12am On Aug 19, 2021
Lol omoooo everybody na barawo
Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by Hassanmaye(m): 11:02am On Aug 19, 2021
Twistlord:
Na them grin

Meanwhile, Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details
Haha please
Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by Hassanmaye(m): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2021
Aforxzy:
So many disguise to scam people. This one is a developer and a scammer . Everyone should be extremely carefully.
Developers have So much spoiled the image of this country
Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by authority2006(m): 11:58am On Aug 19, 2021
realstars:
The Guy Want Blow By Force, This Is Why It Is Easy For Birds To Buld Net, Than For Elephant To Build House.

Not guy but woman
Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by GuyfawkesAB(m): 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
This judge sef na werey grin grin grin
Person scam people for N31.8m and you asked her to be provide N30m for her bail and another surety in like sum. Lol

Why you no kuku tell her to provide the N31.8m to reimburse people wey she scam grin grin cheesy
Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by Sunday2021: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
The moment I saw the headline, my mind told me that the criminal must be flat headed. Low and behold, they didn't disappoint me.
The land of the risen crimes is always represented.
Re: ₦31.8 Million Scam: Carol Ngozi Arraigned For Selling Land To 30 Clients by Gfskw: 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deaf & Dumb Man Stabs Peacemaker To Death In Ondo / EFCC Arraigns Senator Albert Bassey On Money Laundering Charges / Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.