Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Good Phone To Buy. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Good Phone To Buy. (672 Views)

Please Recommend Good Phone For Me With Durable Battery Between 27 To 30K / Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy / I Am Confused A Phone To Buy With 38k I Just Need A Good Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Phone To Buy. by chidu100(m): 8:04am On Aug 19, 2021
I am looking for a budget smartphone to buy, and I am caught up between phones to buy, but I do not want to get an iPhone.
Re: Good Phone To Buy. by Knowles12(m): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2021
I have 3 month old Umidigi A7 pro for selling urgently. Phone is working perfectly fine. Comes with complete box and accessories. price is 40k. Lagos state. WhatsApp number 08134082889

Re: Good Phone To Buy. by Jirilistic(m): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2021
Like How much do u have?
So we can start suggesting phones within ur price range
Re: Good Phone To Buy. by skywalker240(m): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
Jirilistic:
Like How much do u have?
So we can start suggesting phones within ur price range
Oga no matter the suggestion he makes, you already have the rubbish phone to suggest

And I am here on standby to tell the OP the truth that your suggestion are Scam scheme grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Phone To Buy. by Jirilistic(m): 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
I don't see anything wrong in suggesting a phone that I use nd which is working fine for me.i used my previous Tecno phone for almost 2yrs without any repairs or change of accessories of any sort b4 I sold it nd bought d phone I'm using now . I agree that transsion phones are miles apart from xiaomi, Samsung, iphone etc with their features. But don't forget that the majority of phone users in nigeria are just average users not really tech minded guys. So suggesting a phone with AMOLED or snapdragon processor may not really mean anything to those category of average users So dats y I said he shld state his price range nd probably wat he wants in a phone so we can know what to suggest
skywalker240:

Oga no matter the suggestion he makes, you already have the rubbish phone to suggest

And I am here on standby to tell the OP the truth that your suggestion are Scam scheme grin

2 Likes

Re: Good Phone To Buy. by skywalker240(m): 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
For the fact that you accepted that Tecno is mediocre, I reserve my comment

But when people buys phone, they have to look at it's level of durability, and you know those phones are more durable than Tecno, and there are cheaper and affordable grade's of those brands don't you think?

Jirilistic:
I don't see anything wrong in suggesting a phone that I use nd which is working fine for me.i used my previous Tecno phone for almost 2yrs without any repairs or change of accessories of any sort b4 I sold it nd bought d phone I'm using now . I agree that transsion phones are miles apart from xiaomi, Samsung, iphone etc with their features. But don't forget that the majority of phone users in nigeria are just average users not really tech minded guys. So suggesting a phone with AMOLED or snapdragon processor may not really mean anything to those category of average users So dats y I said he shld state his price range nd probably wat he wants in a phone so we can know what to suggest

1 Like

Re: Good Phone To Buy. by Promiseibritam: 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
Who knws infinix hot9 and hot9 play prices?
my budget is 40-50k
Re: Good Phone To Buy. by Promiseibritam: 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
Anybody should suggest infinix phone 4 me with a budget of 40 -50k
Re: Good Phone To Buy. by hoilakes(m): 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
whats ur budget?
chidu100:
I am looking for a budget smartphone to buy, and I am caught up between phones to buy, but I do not want to get an iPhone.
Re: Good Phone To Buy. by goodoo: 12:06am On Aug 20, 2021
chidu100:
please don't try and get an iPhone because u won't enjoy the experience or if you like to buy iPhone i have one for sale iPhone 6s plus 64gb pls come and buy it so that i can use the money to get android for myself.
Re: Good Phone To Buy. by Yourfav: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
chidu100:
camon16 dey ok
Re: Good Phone To Buy. by Shuregirl: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
chidu100:
no budget ?
Re: Good Phone To Buy. by iheanyi40(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Redmi 9T for sale
4gb/128rom
Location Abia but can b waybill anywhere
Call or whatsap 08131525991

Re: Good Phone To Buy. by Ajilenu: 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
chidu100:
whats your budget?
Re: Good Phone To Buy. by Freelancerx: 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
chidu100:
What is your budget?
Re: Good Phone To Buy. by YangaBabe: 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
How much is your budget? You can get the spark go 2021 for about 40,500

(1) (Reply)

****** Iphone X 64gb FOR SALE******SOLD / Phones With Compass Sensor / Can Samsung S7 Edge Be Flashed??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.