Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Urgent NYSC Registration Help!!!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent NYSC Registration Help!!!!! (211 Views)

Nysc Registration Update(benin City Batch B Stream 1) / Nysc Registration Centers In Enugu / Jamb Regularisation For Nysc Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent NYSC Registration Help!!!!! by Vicogrin(m): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2021
I have done the necessary registration on My NYSC portal but I have been unable to complete due to issues with my date of birth.
My date of birth used during Jamb registration was different from the one used during my university application and I was told I can't complete the registration because it didn't tally.
There was a mistake in it
I've gone to the school I graduated from I was told nothing they can do
I also visited jamb office I was told the same thing
Pls I need urgent suggestion on what to do
Re: Urgent NYSC Registration Help!!!!! by Hahjascho(m): 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Vicogrin:
I have done the necessary registration on My NYSC portal but I have been unable to complete due to issues with my date of birth.
My date of birth used during Jamb registration was different from the one used during my university application and I was told I can't complete the registration because it didn't tally.
Pls I need urgent suggestion on what to do
What really do u want?

How different is the date on Jamb
compared to that of ur school application?

You also have to know that Nysc uses the date on your Jamb details.
Re: Urgent NYSC Registration Help!!!!! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
That's a serious matter. It's Jamb that NYSC works with.[Qquote author=Vicogrin post=104950429]I have done the necessary registration on My NYSC portal but I have been unable to complete due to issues with my date of birth.
Pls I need urgent suggestion on what to do[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Usman Danfodio University Cut Off Mark 2021 / A / 4 Ways Of Making Money With Non-fungible Tokens (nfts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.