Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,936 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) (21467 Views)

Revisiting Yahaya Bello's Years In The Confluence State / Beautiful Scenes from The Street Of Oshogbo As Tinubu Drives Through(vid & Pics) / The Confluence Men Willing To Damn The Demagogues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by kennyz247(m): 6:28am On Aug 20, 2021
abeg which kogi are dey talking about?
Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:53am On Aug 20, 2021
Invest at your own risk, make okene boys come rob person, abeg o
Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by dingbang(m): 7:02am On Aug 20, 2021
Invest in death. Mchew
Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by TLE900: 7:03am On Aug 20, 2021
Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by GentleRay: 7:10am On Aug 20, 2021
No single Yahaya Bello projected sighted.
Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by stanliwise(m): 7:12am On Aug 20, 2021
feezay86:
I travelled through Ajaokuta to Itobe, to Okaba all in Kogi state and I saw serious economic activities of mining and manufacturing.

Kogi is blessed and all thanks to Governor for his determination to harness these resources.
ok how much where you paid?

2 Likes

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by Burna440(m): 7:21am On Aug 20, 2021
Anthony edegbo u are sycophant, some of those places are not anywhere in Kogi but since you were made adviser cos of the app u developed, na nonsense u Dey post all in the name of pleasing ur pay masters
All the infrastructure in that video, the only one that belong to the state government is the Revenue house which has become a big problem to SMEs in Kogi, even an Aboki that is selling onions in wheelbarrow are not safe from Revenue boys, since ur pay master came on board no company has invested in Kogi, it’s only the ones he met that are still here and I dare you to prove me wrong...Anthony Edegbo, u are from Kogi East, tell this honorable forum about the cashew business in ur Senatorial districts and how it was booming until ur pay master came in and how the business is today, just like the late minister ocholi, Ibegwu will kill u ppl one after the other, it may take time but ur end will come... Ènè kia’pkanè; Anè ki’fu kpa

4 Likes

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by Juoflife1(f): 7:29am On Aug 20, 2021
We are not investing tongue
Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by Burna440(m): 7:34am On Aug 20, 2021
The ceramics company between Ajaokuta and itobe were there bfr Bello became a governor, once they send u ppl ur monthly 15k u guys will come online and start spewing trash

feezay86:
I travelled through Ajaokuta to Itobe, to Okaba all in Kogi state and I saw serious economic activities of mining and manufacturing.

Kogi is blessed and all thanks to Governor for his determination to harness these resources.

5 Likes

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by reachbenny(m): 7:37am On Aug 20, 2021
Burna440:
Anthony edegbo u are sycophant, some of those places are not anywhere in Kogi but since you were made adviser cos of the app u developed, na nonsense u Dey post all in the name of pleasing ur pay masters
All the infrastructure in that video, the only one that belong to the state government is the Revenue house which has become a big problem to SMEs in Kogi, even an Aboki that is selling onions in wheelbarrow are not safe from Revenue boys, since ur pay master came on board no company has invested in Kogi, it’s only the ones he met that are still here and I dare you to prove me wrong...Anthony Edegbo, u are from Kogi East, tell this honorable forum about the cashew business in ur Senatorial districts and how it was booming until ur pay master came in and how the business is today, just like the late minister ocholi, Ibegwu will kill u ppl one after the other, it may take time but ur end will come... Ènè kia’pkanè; Anè ki’fu kpa

Serious matter!

May God help our leaders to do what is right with reverence.

Their selfishness is disheartening.
Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by Burna440(m): 7:38am On Aug 20, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Jokers. Bello always seeking attention that's not found anywhere. Anyone who explores lokoja and a few cities in kogi would differ on this news post. The overrated ganaja junction overhead bridge is neither here no there. I passed there last month. Nothing was happening after tilling the ground with caterpillar.

Thank God say rain no fall when u pass that day, this guys no even Dey shame knowing say ppl Dey pass Kogi to north and south and they are seeing the mess of a state

1 Like

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:40am On Aug 20, 2021
Now playing.....

Jumabee Kogi ft Bella Shmurda & Poco Lee....
Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by BeeAll1(f): 7:44am On Aug 20, 2021
"Kogi state was also awarded number one in FDI by the Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission in 2020,after generating over a billion dollar worth of foreign investments in the year 2020."

This is my question now forgive me if I'm being stupid but if kogi brought me billion of Dollar into Nigeria in 2020 why is the Naira still free falling, what are these aboki's doing that Naira is still free Falling?

1 Like

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by Giantfarmer(m): 7:45am On Aug 20, 2021
Anthony4578:
More
hmm Anthony Edogbo tell your oga to clean lokoja at least, let him work on the roads within lokoja, no capital is worse like lokoja, we no he is just a mess but at least what will he tell people who pass through lokoja?
but take style the tell am na it's really shameful

2 Likes

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by 2oby: 7:47am On Aug 20, 2021
I no even c watin dem talk say make dem invest into
Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by augustov1(m): 8:03am On Aug 20, 2021
The poor roads in Lokoja says it all. A state capital almost looking like a medieval Hamlet.smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by effort1: 8:03am On Aug 20, 2021
Oluboh:
Hmm
Next president things
Does this rating also includes the multimillion bridge that collapsed after weeks of construction.

Do you wish the bridge of your destiny to collapse like this Yahaya Bello bridge?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by adonaimart(m): 8:18am On Aug 20, 2021
Fighting for oyel by the north will soon be a thing of the past.

There is so much wealth all around, the governors just have to look inwards and harness it. With that video, if am an investor, I will check what Kogi has to offer.

For you the Niger Delta, PIA is in effect, put your house in order and harness your people's wealth and potentials.

1 Like

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 20, 2021
Crazeworld:

Investments on paper with no direct (or uckiindirect) impact on Kogites. Governor Bello's lackeys are seriously trying with the presidential publicity. I give it to them.

But it would be nice if they can also try and highlight his performance when it comes to the welfare of civil servants and building of public infrastructures (with verifiable photos).

I am ashamed to call him my governor cry
Don't mind those mutherfucking Cork suckers.
Kogites no get eyes to see wetin bello dey do na Canadians dey see am
Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by Prechboy(m): 8:19am On Aug 20, 2021
Piopener3:
Up kogi,Let me introduce you to pi network...In 2009, when Bitcoin was first released, 50 coins could be mined for free every 10 minutes. Most people find it worthless. Now one Bitcoin is $ 43,000. When Litecoin was released in 2011, 100 LTC could be mined for free every day. Most people think it's still worthless. As a result, one Litecoin is above $160. When Ethereum was first released in 2014, 30 ETH could be mined for free every day. Most people still believe that it is worthless, now one Ethereum is worth $ 3000. Why not sign up for pi and mine for free by clicking the mine button once every 24hrs till Dec when it will be launch,pls sign up with the link in my signature and also verify your account after the sign up
currently I have mined over 500 pi. That token has a great potential.
Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by Revolva(m): 8:21am On Aug 20, 2021
Indeed kogi is blessed with natural resources but the government there is not working harder to make the state better to the eyes of investors

Bello is trying a lot to make the state look pleasant to investors, the past governors did not try at all....they were too backward.....and old fashioned....except the late price of niger ...Audu Abubakar.....who brought lot of development in it earlier stage .....Idris and Wada no try at all....

Yahaya bello need support from investors and he is a young leader...

am just saying the truth.....am not biased...am igala and will tell you how it is....i visit lokoja like twice a year....i was there last December, the state capital is too dry to be called a capital....i swear ...compared to other states...in the middle belt...

Lokoja need more infrastructural development and investors
Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by yusluvad(m): 8:28am On Aug 20, 2021
You're right jare...
Crazeworld:

Investments on paper with no direct (or indirect) impact on Kogites. Governor Bello's lackeys are seriously trying with the presidential publicity. I give it to them.

But it would be nice if they can also try and highlight his performance when it comes to the welfare of civil servants and building of public infrastructures (with verifiable photos).

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by verybadmouth(m): 8:33am On Aug 20, 2021
Kogi of all places
Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by heniford2: 8:38am On Aug 20, 2021
Liars coke and bull story undecided
Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by NoFucksToGive: 8:42am On Aug 20, 2021
Morexa:
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid 500,000 Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.
Thank you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4

Scammer
Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by NoFucksToGive: 8:43am On Aug 20, 2021
Crazeworld:

Investments on paper with no direct (or indirect) impact on Kogites. Governor Bello's lackeys are seriously trying with the presidential publicity. I give it to them.

The useless people can't try it
Yaya Bello remains the most useless governor in the history of Nigeria
Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by Giantfarmer(m): 8:46am On Aug 20, 2021
SmartPolician:
This is a sponsored video, please undecided
the OP is Anthony Edogbo, Technical Assistant to the Kogi State Governor
on Private Sector and Digital economy
na scam all of them be

1 Like

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by spirul77: 8:56am On Aug 20, 2021
At least he's better than obaseki a million times. Even when he's sleeping he's more active than obaski.
Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 20, 2021
feezay86:

I was in Kogi for 11 days in January and the state is the worst I ever visited in Nigeria. Kogi was the 19th states I have visited so far.

Don't come here and lie. Lokoja is the worst capital in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by Morexa: 9:25am On Aug 20, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Scammer

Jerk off, loser

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: 11 Peter Obi Support Groups Dare PDP / Strike Turns UNICAL Lecturers To Bolt Drivers / Immigration Opens Another Passport Office In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.