Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Bbnaija 2021: I Love Being Watched While I Make Love - Angel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2021: I Love Being Watched While I Make Love - Angel (153 Views)

I Like Being Watched When I Am Making Love – Angel / Bbnaija: I Love Being Watched Having S*x & I Also Like Group S*x – ANGEL To Boma / Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2021: I Love Being Watched While I Make Love - Angel by tonyluyi1985: 10:03am On Aug 19, 2021
Housemate Angel disclosed to Boma who doubles as the Deputy Head of House that she enjoys being watched while she makes love to her man.
After the housemates were through with the Smooth deodorant task, Boma invited Angel to the executive lounge where they sat to talk. Boma was chosen by Maria to be her deputy head of house on Monday after the HOH game.
Boma invited Angel to the executive lounge where they sat to discuss. Angel disclosed to Boma that she enjoys it when she is being watched whiles making love. This revelation comes from Angel after Boma asked her if she has been using the missing condoms in the house. Boma was wondering how some condoms got missing in the house.
Angel disclosed that she did not touch the condoms and will not have sex in the midst of 22 housemates and also on national television but she will prefer to have sex with her man with just one person watching them in the process of having fun.
Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/08/19/bbnaija-2021-i-love-being-watched-while-i-make-love-angel/

(1) (Reply)

Famous Socialite, Gyt Speaks On Charity, Says We Don't Expect Anything In Return / Imagines Voice's. , #africans Sleep No More! Romans 13:11 / Cardboard DIY Launching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.