Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Open A Bread Factory? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Will It Cost To Open A Bread Factory? (423 Views)

Bread Factory Or Sachet Water Factory / How Much Is Needed To Open A Standard Barbing Salon? / How To Start A Bread Bakery Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Open A Bread Factory? by TheOldGods: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2021
Hello,

I would love some advice on what to do and what not to from people who have succeeded and failed in this. Every suggestion is valid.

I won't to open a bread factory atleast producing 50-100 breads per day. How much are the machines etc?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Open A Bread Factory? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
TheOldGods:
Hello,

I would love some advice on what to do and what not to from people who have succeeded and failed in this. Every suggestion is valid.

I won't to open a bread factory atleast producing 50-100 breads per day. How much are the machines etc?

50 to 100 breads per day? That's small naaaw. How do you want to make profit and foot the business expenses? You should be talking about 2000 your 3000 breads per day.

Small bread shops sef does 500 to 1000 bread per day.

You seems to need some training before venturing into it
Just Google omo baba onibread. He will give you all the trainings you need and even help you in setting up your bread shop or bakery. I wish you all the very best!

(1) (Reply)

. / Sell Your Gift Card To Naira Over 1million Paid In Trade / Free Web Development Training At Kennietech (virtually)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.