Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,076 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! (3113 Views)

Zuwaira Muhammad, FCE Student, Missing In Adamawa (Photos) / U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students / This Is The Real History Of How The Quran Was Compiled - Must See! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by innotutorial(m): 11:59am On Aug 19, 2021
We are discussing and exposing's the real historical origins of Islam and Muhammad which has been hidden away from you. The truth about Muhammad life in Mecca and Medina. How he receive is mecca and medina revelation from so called Jibril who they said is angel Gabriel in the Hira Cave. His Mi 'raj to the seven heavens and how the Quran was written and compiled. A lot need to be covered. This is just the beginning. More chapters are coming to fully exposed Islam and Muhammad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S99s2A8Jk4I

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by emmanuel1277: 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
Wow hate

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by ambitiouschap17: 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
Dumb op, where are you when Jesus was were you there? Children of hate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by innotutorial(m): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
You can't justify your sayings
emmanuel1277:
Wow hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by innotutorial(m): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
Justify your sayings.
ambitiouschap17:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by emmanuel1277: 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
innotutorial:
You can't justify your sayings
Who is talking about justice here

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by innotutorial(m): 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
Cmon do not be ignorant. When I say justify your sayings, I mean prove to me or explain why you disagree with me and why you think i am hating.
emmanuel1277:

Who is talking about justice here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by emmanuel1277: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
innotutorial:
Cmon do not be ignorant. When I say justify your sayings, I mean prove to me or explain why you disagree with me and why you think i am hating.
All the things on the video are false and from dumb sources
It's just like the persons who came out the other time to say Jesus was gay

And that he was a depiction of some Egyptian God

So bro it is clearly hate or maybe you are the one being deceived and the haters are those propounding these theories

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by innotutorial(m): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
You clearly have not even answered my Question. You just keep babbling without any justification. Tell me the real history of Muhammad and your so claim Quran? Tell me when was the Quran written? Tell me how did Muhammad received his revelation. I am waiting... If you don't have answers to this, please you clearly lack understanding about your so claim Prophet and Quran. There is a way that seem right unto a man, but the end thereof are destruction.
emmanuel1277:

So bro it is clearly hate or maybe you are the one being deceived and the haters are those propounding these theories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by innotutorial(m): 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
The problem with you all is no matter how the truth is revealed to you and visible, you will still clearly reject it because Satan has bond you all with with chain of Ignorance and Deception. You can't even prove to me Historically how Muhammad is True and how the Quran was written. You are here saying someone said Jesus was gay which they can't defend.

[/quote]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by emmanuel1277: 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
innotutorial:
You clearly have not even answered my Question. You just keep babbling without any justification. Tell me the real history of Muhammad and your so claim Quran? Tell me when was the Quran written? Tell me how did Muhammad received his revelation. I am waiting... If you don't have answers to this, please you clearly lack understanding about your so claim Prophet and Quran. There is a way that seem right unto a man, but the end thereof are destruction.
Go to wikipedia or some credible information source and read about the origin of the religion

The bible you are quoting there how did the writers write it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by Emu4life(m): 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
This op must be a "Son of God" worshippergringrin
Their obsession with ISLAM is always on another level

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by innotutorial(m): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hahaha. So you want to trust wikipedia to give you the right credible source for your Religion whome you said it is Allah word and has never been change? You make ke laugh.

Do you even know anything about Islam? According to Muslim claims, Quran and the hadith are the only authoritative source. Now everything said came from your own claim authoritative source- The Hadith Sahih Muslim, al bukhari etc. You are yet to answer my Question.. How were the Quran and the Hadith written?
emmanuel1277:

Go to wikipedia or some credible information source and read about the origin of the religion

The bible you are quoting there how did the writers write it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by innotutorial(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
There is a way that seem right unto a man, but the end thereof is destruction. You showing me this image if Jesus, clearly show a lack of understanding from you. You don't know that Roman Catholicism who disguises as Christians throughout history has use false images of Christ to deceive many. You clearly have not done your history homeworks.
You guys out here are not even worthy to debate with. You clearly don't have anything to present.
Emu4life:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by 1Sharon(f): 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
Emu4life:

Why is the Qur'an obsessed with Jews and Christians?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by Emu4life(m): 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
1Sharon:

The jews and christians are doing contrary to their own very scriptures, the Qur'an corrects the anomalies.
Like when Moses asked the Jews to worship One God but they had rather worship an Idol of a carved Calf OR When Jesus told the Christians "Our God is one" but the Christians said no, you are also part of one of our godsgrin You are 3 in 1 and some Christians will even prefer to worship the Idol of either supposed Jesus or his Mother, these are anomalies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by KillingIsFun: 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
Islam was invented by Satan himsel

ambitiouschap17:

1 Like

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by KillingIsFun: 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
How did a sex maniac/child rapist correct "anomalies" in the Bible?

[img]https://images./5vguVpLLeqqXyvBrrs70js.jpg[/img]

Emu4life:
The jews and christians are doing contrary to their own very scriptures, the Qur'an corrects the anomalies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by KillingIsFun: 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
What do MOOSLIME women get in paradise? We know that the men get plenty of sex slaves, but what will YOU get?

[img]https://images./6jbaw3BOm7qEmIgORwOW4q.jpg[/img]

Emu4life:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by 1Sharon(f): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
Emu4life:

Nah, maybe your Qur'an is the anomaly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by innotutorial(m): 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
Thank you. They don't understand nothing. They are sheeps. Even the Quran said the muslims should check the Torah and the Gospels for corrections if they have any doubt. Now that same Quran said Jesus never died. Quran which was written 800 years without Eye witnesses after the gospel has already been written.
1Sharon:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by innotutorial(m): 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nothing. The Quran is Confuse. Because the Author Satan is confused. Do not be decieve the Quran was written by Satan himself. The Angel who visited Muhammad was Not Angel Gabriel but Satan himself. Why will the same Angel who visited Marry centuries back and told marry that she will bear the son of God and he will die for the sin of mankind, now appear again to Muhammad centuries later to say Jesus Never died. That is confusion and God doesn't work that way. Only satan do.
KillingIsFun:
What do MOOSLIME women get in paradise? We know that the men get plenty of sex slaves, but what will YOU get?

[img]https://images./6jbaw3BOm7qEmIgORwOW4q.jpg[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by innotutorial(m): 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
This clearly shows a lack of understanding from you.
Emu4life:
Like when Moses asked the Jews to worship One God but they had rather worship an Idol of a carved Calf OR When Jesus told the Christians "Our God is one" but the Christians said no, you are also part of one of our godsgrin You are 3 in 1 and some Christians will even prefer to worship the Idol of either supposed Jesus or his Mother, these are anomalies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by innotutorial(m): 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
They will not see this
KillingIsFun:
How did a sex maniac/child rapist correct "anomalies" in the Bible?

[img]https://images./5vguVpLLeqqXyvBrrs70js.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by A001: 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
1Sharon:

Nah, maybe your Qur'an is the anomaly.

Why do you take special interest in criticizing Islam and Qur'an?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by 1Sharon(f): 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
A001:

I don't think you've been on NL very long.
Are you Muslim?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by innotutorial(m): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
No one is criticising Islam or Quran. I am telling you the truth and exposing lies to you. The fact that you can proof the historical origin of how the Quran was written and why it takes 300 years to write down about the Prophets shows that the religion has no solid foundation to stand. Come to Christ who died for me and your sin so that we can have eternal life.
A001:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by A001: 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
1Sharon:

I don't think you've been on NL very long.
I have, at least since 2008.

I'm not religious. I'm just curious why you criticize Islam passionately unlike Christianity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by 1Sharon(f): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
A001:

I have, at least since 2008.

I'm not religious I'm just curious why you criticize Islam passionately unlike Christianity.

You havent circulated the religious section for long enough then, cos you're wrong!

1 Like

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by A001: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
1Sharon:

You havent circulated the religious section for long enough then, cos you're wrong!

Okay. Maybe it's because I recently followed you.

Well done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by innotutorial(m): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
My brother. We all love you. No hate here. We just want you to see the truth and let the truth set you free.
A001:

Okay. Maybe it's because I recently followed you.

Well done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real History Of Islam And Muhammad Exposed! Listen Before It Is Too Late! by A001: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
innotutorial:
My brother. We all love you. No hate here. We just want you to see the truth and let the truth set you free.
What's the truth?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Get Transcript From Ekiti State University? / Unilorin Third List / New University Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.