Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,979 members, 7,838,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

I Planned For Betrayal, Backstabbing, Reunion & Forgiveness Long Before They Hap - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Planned For Betrayal, Backstabbing, Reunion & Forgiveness Long Before They Hap (381 Views)

Tinubu Supporters Now Crying On Twitter For Betrayal / I Plan For Betrayal, I Plan For Backstabbing,i Also Plan For Reunion.....asiwaju / Umahi: I Planned Defection To APC With Anyim, NASS Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Planned For Betrayal, Backstabbing, Reunion & Forgiveness Long Before They Hap by khalleb(m): 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
Spokesperson of All Progressive Congress (APC), Lagos State chapter, Joe Igbokwe, has taken to his official Facebook handle to share a statement issued by the national leader of the All Progressive Congress, Bola Ahmad Adekunle Tinubu.

According to Tinubu, he said, "Even the obstacles on my way, I predicted them before those that will bring them will start to think about them. I planned for betrayal, I planned for backstabbing, I also planned for reunion and forgiveness long before they happen".

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/5e72e9b63ba3c8a57b3e95e93fd4e420?client=news
Re: I Planned For Betrayal, Backstabbing, Reunion & Forgiveness Long Before They Hap by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
Those he has been doing it to also planned the same!!!
Re: I Planned For Betrayal, Backstabbing, Reunion & Forgiveness Long Before They Hap by khalleb(m): 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Those he has been doing it to also planned the same!!!
He's the master in the game
Re: I Planned For Betrayal, Backstabbing, Reunion & Forgiveness Long Before They Hap by Successdude(m): 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
khalleb:

He's the master in the game

OK nah

Story

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

With 154 Roads Ikpeazu Doing Well, Taking Development To Grassroot — Rep Nkole / Buhari Is Nigeria’s Worst President, Has Hidden Agenda – Ortom / Why Anyone Contesting The 2023 Elections Is Looking For Trouble – Pastor Tunde B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.