Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Are All This Medical Tests Worth It Before Me And My Spouse Get Married - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are All This Medical Tests Worth It Before Me And My Spouse Get Married (196 Views)

Commercial Sex Workers Undergo Free Medical Tests In Onitsha (Photos) / This Medical Water Filter Removes Dirts And Unseen Germ From Your Kitchen tap / What's The Meaning Of This Medical Symbol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are All This Medical Tests Worth It Before Me And My Spouse Get Married by LizzyHealth(m): 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
Marriage between two individuals is a union of the mind, body, and soul. It is a decision that is taken after due deliberation on the part of both individuals. Earlier, it was not deemed necessary to conduct any medical tests before getting married, and most people were rudely awakened from their sweet dream when they found out later that they had a life-threatening infection passed on to them by their life partner. It is very important to get everything right from the onset as much as you can, to prevent issues that might raise friction sometime later on in the marriage.
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=4499dc02d90f4059a2b8267f158a0506&news_entry_id=s6f19cb4e210819en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_d785587f-e5ae-4758-95a8-f37b2e3cc228&from=news

(1) (Reply)

Watch Me Run Life HIV Test, My Reaction Plus All You Need To Know About HIV/ Aid / Savage Grow Plus Real Reviews (customers Real Review. / Global Medical And Healthcare Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.