Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,879 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Beware Of Fake Job Employment In The EU - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beware Of Fake Job Employment In The EU (3476 Views)

If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. / USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) / Uber/bolt (taxify) Drivers In Nigeria Beware Of This Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Fake Job Employment In The EU by Localordinary: 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
Dear all,I want us to very sensitive especially when it comes to job hunting in the EU in the name of work permit visas. Desperation has led many to fall into the hands of scammers across the globe.
Re: Beware Of Fake Job Employment In The EU by Localordinary: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
I got this from them this morning and decided to open the file. Guess what?

Re: Beware Of Fake Job Employment In The EU by Localordinary: 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
I was asked to send 34 dollars for them to legalise my documents. I asked them where the company was based and was told in the UK.

Re: Beware Of Fake Job Employment In The EU by HenryG(m): 9:19am On Aug 20, 2021
It is true. I got in contact with another form of them. I even created a thread yesterday about it.
Northumbria jobs solution
https://www.nairaland.com/6709747/knows-northumbria-jobs-solution#104956917
I have also seen that they bear different names like Birmingham jobs solution.
They use another website to charge you. Document-processing.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

why Is the British accent so hard to grasp? ✘ / CERPAC Information / Chinese President Launches Airport With World's Largest Terminal In China(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.