Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

When Will You Go To, If You Could Time Travel? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Will You Go To, If You Could Time Travel? (252 Views)

TIME TRAVEL SHOCK: Man Claims He’s From Year 2030′ Shows Video Of ‘las Vegas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will You Go To, If You Could Time Travel? by 2times2(m): 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
Though the possibility of time travel remains insuperable ( unless some mates have already embarked on the voyage) smiley

But if you could travel through time with every knowledge you've garnered from your beginning to this present, WHEN will you go to?
Re: When Will You Go To, If You Could Time Travel? by Danielomisco(m): 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
2007!
I fell in true love...I wud neva let her go.

1 Like

Re: When Will You Go To, If You Could Time Travel? by Nurarabe(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
2013 I will buy bitcoin with every Penny I got, study and practice a lot of things

1 Like

Re: When Will You Go To, If You Could Time Travel? by 2times2(m): 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
Danielomisco:
2007!
I fell in true love...I wud neva let her go.
Lol...
I can totally relate
Re: When Will You Go To, If You Could Time Travel? by binaget: 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Animal Planet: World's Smallest Cow Dead After Rising To Fame / Trending: Kumuyi Ft Don Moen Live In Enugu Nigeria (video) / Sowore Rogue Nigerian Police Over Illegal Detention,who Exposed IPOB Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.