Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Breaking: Mohammed Fawehinmi Died Due To Covid 19 – Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Mohammed Fawehinmi Died Due To Covid 19 – Family (528 Views)

Mohammed Fawehinmi: Buhari Condoles With Late Activist’s Family / Mohammed Fawehinmi Is Dead / Atiku's Source Of Wealth Revealed... Mohammed Fawehinmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Mohammed Fawehinmi Died Due To Covid 19 – Family by tonyluyi1985: 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
Mohammed Fawehinmi, the first son of the late human rights lawyer, Chief Gani Fawehinmi, died from COVID-19 related complications, his family has said.
The 52-year-old lawyer died at about 9:00 a.m. last week Wednesday, after a brief illness in a Lagos hospital.
However, in an update to what led to his demise, Saheed Fawehinmi, the younger brother of the deceased who spoke on behalf of the family, disclosed at a news briefing at his residence that he died from COVID-19 complication, NAN reports.
Fawehinmi said the family could not immediately disclose the cause of the death because they wanted the information to be based on factual medical details.
He said: “Today, however, we are in a position to inform you that our dear brother died from COVID-19 related complications.
“Arising from this, we want to urge all Nigerians to take necessary precautions to avoid being infected by the deadly disease, including, but not limited to taking the required doses of COVID-19 vaccine.
“The public should ensure the wearing of face masks, regular hand sanitising, hand washing with soap and maintaining social distance amidst the crowd.”
Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/08/19/breaking-mohammed-fawehinmi-died-due-to-covid-19-family/
Re: Breaking: Mohammed Fawehinmi Died Due To Covid 19 – Family by Anigreat: 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
shocked
Re: Breaking: Mohammed Fawehinmi Died Due To Covid 19 – Family by alizma: 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
For the sake of ourselves and our loved ones, please let's be guided that covid19 is real and there is high chances of contracting it during this cold season as well as high chances of casualty.
May God protect us all.
Rest in peace to the dead
May God grant his family members the needed strength to bear the loss.
Re: Breaking: Mohammed Fawehinmi Died Due To Covid 19 – Family by meccuno: 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
[s]
tonyluyi1985:

Mohammed Fawehinmi, the first son of the late human rights lawyer, Chief Gani Fawehinmi, died from COVID-19 related complications, his family has said.
The 52-year-old lawyer died at about 9:00 a.m. last week Wednesday, after a brief illness in a Lagos hospital.
However, in an update to what led to his demise, Saheed Fawehinmi, the younger brother of the deceased who spoke on behalf of the family, disclosed at a news briefing at his residence that he died from COVID-19 complication, NAN reports.
Fawehinmi said the family could not immediately disclose the cause of the death because they wanted the information to be based on factual medical details.
He said: “Today, however, we are in a position to inform you that our dear brother died from COVID-19 related complications.
“Arising from this, we want to urge all Nigerians to take necessary precautions to avoid being infected by the deadly disease, including, but not limited to taking the required doses of COVID-19 vaccine.
“The public should ensure the wearing of face masks, regular hand sanitising, hand washing with soap and maintaining social distance amidst the crowd.”
Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/08/19/breaking-mohammed-fawehinmi-died-due-to-covid-19-family/
[/s] no one is dying of natural causes or other ailments. just Covid. isnt God wonderful grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Mohammed Fawehinmi Died Due To Covid 19 – Family by plaetton: 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
meccuno:
[s][/s] no one is dying of natural causes or other ailments. just Covid. isnt God wonderful grin grin grin
MOR.ON ALERT !!!!
I wonder if you even understand the definition of ' natural causes '.
undecided
Re: Breaking: Mohammed Fawehinmi Died Due To Covid 19 – Family by meccuno: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
plaetton:

MOR.ON ALERT !!!!
I wonder if you even understand the definition of ' natural causes '.
undecided
Virus is man made. So I don't know what you are talking about. Hope you understood what you wrote. undecided
Re: Breaking: Mohammed Fawehinmi Died Due To Covid 19 – Family by plaetton: 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
meccuno:
Virus is man made. So I don't know what you are talking about. Hope you understood what you wrote. undecided
I'm sure you skipped basic Biology in school.
If you didn't, then your school fees are due for refund.
Re: Breaking: Mohammed Fawehinmi Died Due To Covid 19 – Family by meccuno: 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
plaetton:

I'm sure you skipped basic Biology in school.
If you didn't, then your school fees are due for refund.
that a virus cannot be created in a lab or modified i dont understand this foolishness? undecided
Re: Breaking: Mohammed Fawehinmi Died Due To Covid 19 – Family by Ddokie: 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
meccuno:
that a virus cannot be created in a lab or modified i dont understand this foolishness? undecided

What difference does it make if it was made in a lab or it jumped out of the sea? The point is that it exists in our midst, and people are dying of it.

(1) (Reply)

Warning To Igbos - Reject Dave Umahi In 2023 / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Pardoned On Conditions That He Will Drop Agitation / Buhari Meets NMA, Urges Striking Doctors To Return To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.