Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Cost Of Living In Namibia. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Living In Namibia. (2113 Views)

Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Living In Namibia. by GhostOfAPA: 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hey guys please I just graduated from the University, I studied Computer Science. I have always wanted to move out of the country in search for greener pastures and Namibia have always been on my mind but I am not satisfied with the research i have done on the internet,I
would love to hear from people who have been there for either business, pleasure or people who ar staying there currently or if you know someone.I would love to hear your suggestions,advice and thing I should note
Re: Cost Of Living In Namibia. by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
GhostOfAPA:
Hey guys please I just graduated from the University, I studied Computer Science. I have always wanted to move out of the country in search for greener pastures and Namibia have always been on my mind but I am not satisfied with the research i have done on the internet,I
would love to hear from people who have been there for either business, pleasure or people who ar staying there currently or if you know someone.I would love to hear your suggestions,advice and thing I should note

Live in Nigeria, ur destiny and greatness is here...u will forever serve others as a slave if u venture to step out...watch all the messages from winners living Faith church for August..go on YouTube and type Domi and watch dem
Come on Sunday and hear from the man of GOD, u must receive direction this month and stop trial and error
Call d phone number to know d one closest to u and how to be there
Re: Cost Of Living In Namibia. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

Live in Nigeria, ur destiny and greatness is here...u will forever serve others as a slave if u venture to step out...watch all the messages from winners living Faith church for August..go on YouTube and type Domi and watch dem
Come on Sunday and hear from the man of GOD, u must receive direction this month and stop trial and error

You are sociologically mentally abnormal.
Using religion to constitute nuisance, someone is asking for information on how to get a better life, you are here spewing gibberish.

16 Likes

Re: Cost Of Living In Namibia. by GhostOfAPA: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

we all have different destiny bro...Anthony Joshua parent would have followed your advice and would have been somewhere in Nigeria struggling by now

8 Likes

Re: Cost Of Living In Namibia. by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
Manlikeayoo:

You are sociologically mentally abnormal.
Using religion to constitute nuisance, someone is asking for information on how to get a better life, you are here spewing gibberish.
how are u better? U can't even give ur own opinion without resorting to insults, how are u any better.. seriously work on it so without seeing u, pple can be impacted positively from ur life

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Living In Namibia. by Blurpy: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lol
Namibia and Botswana are good countries and they don't joke with their immigration.
It's difficult to get papers there. I mean permits not illegal immigrant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Living In Namibia. by GhostOfAPA: 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Blurpy:
Lol
Namibia and Botswana are good countries and they don't joke with their immigration.
It's difficult to get papers there. I mean permits not illegal immigrant
do you have an idea about starting up a business or an immigrant gaining employment?
Re: Cost Of Living In Namibia. by Blurpy: 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
Almost impossible as a Nigerian cheesy
Them no dey use eye see Nigerians, thanks to our citizens did a good job in reputation grin
GhostOfAPA:
do you have an idea about starting up a business or an immigrant gaining employment?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Living In Namibia. by GhostOfAPA: 7:41am On Aug 20, 2021
Blurpy:
Almost impossible as a Nigerian cheesy
Them no dey use eye see Nigerians, thanks to our citizens did a good job in reputation grin
chai, na them Yahoo boiz?
Re: Cost Of Living In Namibia. by Blurpy: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
Yahoo, drug, trafficking etc
GhostOfAPA:
chai, na them Yahoo boiz?
Re: Cost Of Living In Namibia. by arejibadz(m): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
Chaii Namibia e no go better for buhari

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Living In Namibia. by JapaProfessor: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
Windhoek is expensive to live in, be prepared to learn Afrikaans language. You can use study visa to japa. Check University of Namibia's website.
Re: Cost Of Living In Namibia. by GhostOfAPA: 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
JapaProfessor:
Windhoek is expensive to live in, be prepared to learn Afrikaans language. You can use study visa to japa. Check University of Namibia's website.
like master then work permit?
Re: Cost Of Living In Namibia. by JapaProfessor: 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
GhostOfAPA:
like master then work permit?

Just seeing this, the answer to your question is Yes.
Re: Cost Of Living In Namibia. by yahoodetector: 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
BirtherOfKings:

Mtchewwww! Rubbish!!

(1) (Reply)

Hnd In Nigria Or Going To Uk To Hussle / My Family Is Discouraging Me From Moving To UK / I Am Confuse... Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.