Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Man Who Predicted Nnamdi Kanu Death Dies This Morning - PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Predicted Nnamdi Kanu Death Dies This Morning - PHOTOS (6719 Views)

Native Dr Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki Analyses How He Predicted Nnamdi Kanu Release / Tension In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumor Keep Circulating / Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Predicted Nnamdi Kanu Death Dies This Morning - PHOTOS by Goddyj(m): 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
Okay, take note for your own peace of mind smiley
Re: Man Who Predicted Nnamdi Kanu Death Dies This Morning - PHOTOS by immortal2: 2:20am On Aug 20, 2021
SimplyShit:
OP have you ever wished MNK dead?

Just asking for my mechanic o

He wished the entire Igbo nation dead including his own mother that collects stipend from the Fulani GOC at the army barrack in their town.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Predicted Nnamdi Kanu Death Dies This Morning - PHOTOS by Danjikanbauchi: 6:20am On Aug 20, 2021
InspectorLawal:
typical Ipob slave
I rather be slave to IPOB than be a Terrorists who follow a known child rapist that called himself Mohammed piss and shit be upon him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Predicted Nnamdi Kanu Death Dies This Morning - PHOTOS by Caramia2020(m): 6:26am On Aug 20, 2021
Only God can predestined d life of a man. Farewell
Re: Man Who Predicted Nnamdi Kanu Death Dies This Morning - PHOTOS by phemmyfour: 9:55am On Aug 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
He predicted the death of the terrorist leader Nnamdi Kanu last week in a Facebook broadcast. He died this morning. R.I.P Legend
They always go first...fake prophet everywhere
Re: Man Who Predicted Nnamdi Kanu Death Dies This Morning - PHOTOS by Arda1000(m): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2021
Dreambeat:
You are right. Still the same ipobexposed.
I don’t think the guy is anymore i used to remember his propaganda of threads
Re: Man Who Predicted Nnamdi Kanu Death Dies This Morning - PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2021
SimplyShit:
OP have you ever wished MNK dead?

Just asking for my mechanic o
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Predicted Nnamdi Kanu Death Dies This Morning - PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 20, 2021
Ogwuigbo update....please our mentor predict kanus death too
Re: Man Who Predicted Nnamdi Kanu Death Dies This Morning - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
Stone03:
Stop peddling wrong information. The guy just did live video an hour ago.
Don't pray such for anyone, you are not God

Pls show the link. Ijelespeaks do feature this guy. And Ijelespeaks mourned him yesterday

Re: Man Who Predicted Nnamdi Kanu Death Dies This Morning - PHOTOS by Christistruth00: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
BiafraInc:

Expired fulani and Yoruba manufactured history. We are in 2021. Come up with another manufactured history. You can do it. Come on!! Don't tell me you are actually lame, daft, and dumb as we Igbos view you, people.

Look for some God Fearing ex Biafra Soldiers and ask them about how they Slaughtered all non Igbos along their Withdrawal route from Ore in the Western Region and Okene in kogi State . Okene , Agenebode , Agbor suffered huge Massacres of Non Igbos

It is because Gowon banned the Publication of the atrocities in the Spirit of Reconciliation that you don’t have it in the textbooks but the details of it are in the Archives

There is even a Photograph of the bodies of the slaughtered Non Igbo victims of Biafran Soldiers lining both sides of the road between Benin and Agbor for as far as the eye can see in the book “ Broken back Axle , Unspeakable events in Biafra”

The Original Photograph was taken by Peter Obe the Daily Times Photographer during the Civil War
Re: Man Who Predicted Nnamdi Kanu Death Dies This Morning - PHOTOS by Emergingnation(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Pls show the link. Ijelespeaks do feature this guy. And Ijelespeaks mourned him yesterday
The Fulani's herdsman just kidnapped some the lucturer in Abia state,

Am yet to see your thread that condemn that acts...

https://www.nairaland.com/6711263/suspected-herdsmen-kidnap-2-absu

Re: Man Who Predicted Nnamdi Kanu Death Dies This Morning - PHOTOS by dawnomike(m): 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
Muna4real:
Mtchew
you quoted my comment on Onyeka Onwenu.. Ran through your posts and some of your comments on Nairaland.

Do you mind beeing a friend?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. / PDP To ACN: We Are All Guilty Of Corruption / National Institute For Cultural Orientation (NICO) In SHAMBLES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.