Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/08/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/08/2021 (121 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/08/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/08/18 / Rccg Sunday School Students Manual(20/08/2017) The Reality Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/08/2021 by dallyemmy: 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/08/2021 by dallyemmy: 6:27am On Aug 20, 2021
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Friday, August 20, 2021)*

*JESUS THE PEACEMAKER*

Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore You, Lord Jesus, You're Wonderful, You're Counsellor, You're the Mighty God, The Everlasting Father and the Prince of Peace.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let every burden and yoke of sin, in my life be destroyed, by the blood of Jesus that was shed at Calvary, in Jesus' name.

4.Jesus Christ, The Prince of Peace, please, remove any barrier between me and my heavenly Father, and permanently reconcile me to God the Father.

5.Lord Jesus, please, come and reign and rule in my life; come and make my life Your permanent place of abode.

6.Lord Jesus, please, let me experience Your peace that passes all human understanding, in the midst of life's storms and challenges.

7.Father, help me, with the help of Your Joly Spirit, to make every restitution that I need to make, in order for me to have a conscience devoid of malice toward man and God, in Jesus' name

8.Lord, Jesus, as I have come to You, please, give me the grace to obey You and to do Your perfect will at all times.

9.Father, let the purpose for which I was born and born again, which is to rise for the salvation of others, be fulfilled in my life and destiny, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and use him more for Your glory, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/08/2021 by dallyemmy: 6:27am On Aug 20, 2021
“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Interpret The Times We Are In / "Ourselves Also, Which Have The Firstfruits Of The Spirit." / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:thursday, August 26, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.