Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

World Photography Day: Vice President Osinbajo And Wife Captured In Moment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Photography Day: Vice President Osinbajo And Wife Captured In Moment (2467 Views)

JUST IN: Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Photography Day: Vice President Osinbajo And Wife Captured In Moment by micronut(m): 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
It's World Photography Day.

I saw this nice shots of the Vice President and his wife by Tolani Alli, his Photographer and they reflect great silent works that photographers do, to keep memories.

Photographers are silent Content Creators that worth celebrating.

Happy World Photography Day to all Photographers worldwide particularly in Nigeria.

By the way, I did a Yoruba Commentary dialogue or caption on the video on my YorubaReports YouTube Channel. Rate me guys grin

First

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0ao_LGZW_4

Second

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRbcJ1ua9t8

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, MissyB3, Fynestboi, Mynd44

Re: World Photography Day: Vice President Osinbajo And Wife Captured In Moment by DaddyRochie1642: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
The Vice president looks handsome grin

4 Likes

Re: World Photography Day: Vice President Osinbajo And Wife Captured In Moment by mountmoriah(m): 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lovely family
Re: World Photography Day: Vice President Osinbajo And Wife Captured In Moment by Kriss216: 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
To think some Yorubas are projecting Tinubu for president instead of Osinbajo cry

4 Likes

Re: World Photography Day: Vice President Osinbajo And Wife Captured In Moment by Kriss216: 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
The Vice president looks handsome grin
Tinubu nko

2 Likes

Re: World Photography Day: Vice President Osinbajo And Wife Captured In Moment by DaddyRochie1642: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
Kriss216:

Tinubu nko

Tinubu is handsome too grin
Re: World Photography Day: Vice President Osinbajo And Wife Captured In Moment by Kriss216: 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

cheesy

Well, it depends on how define handsome.

2 Likes

Re: World Photography Day: Vice President Osinbajo And Wife Captured In Moment by micronut(m): 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
More wonderful pictures of Mr. Vice President taken by this amazing woman photographer, Tolani Alli. They all make a career in Photography a delightful to long for I Celebrate amazing Photographers in this country. You guys rock on this day.

Re: World Photography Day: Vice President Osinbajo And Wife Captured In Moment by tyson98: 4:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
Kriss216:

Tinubu nko
Tinubu is beastiful grin
Re: World Photography Day: Vice President Osinbajo And Wife Captured In Moment by RevolverOcelot(m): 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

tyson98:

Tinubu is beastiful grin

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder
Re: World Photography Day: Vice President Osinbajo And Wife Captured In Moment by TheRareGem1(f): 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
To say Tolani Ali has thus far been doing a wonderful job is an understatement, more photography creativity to her. Btw, you can't help but to love VP and his adorable wife. Great people.

Happy world photography day

1 Like

Re: World Photography Day: Vice President Osinbajo And Wife Captured In Moment by Joylove2324(f): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
Beautiful couple

1 Like

Re: World Photography Day: Vice President Osinbajo And Wife Captured In Moment by Joyce95: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
Great family

1 Like

Re: World Photography Day: Vice President Osinbajo And Wife Captured In Moment by Shooyie: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
Very nice! The pictures are lovely

1 Like

Re: World Photography Day: Vice President Osinbajo And Wife Captured In Moment by okefranci: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
Wow a very neat and bright pictures from Tolani Alli showing the VP osinbajo and his wife, happy world photographer day

1 Like

Re: World Photography Day: Vice President Osinbajo And Wife Captured In Moment by MufasaLion: 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
Tolani the story teller! cool

1 Like

Re: World Photography Day: Vice President Osinbajo And Wife Captured In Moment by micronut(m): 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
MufasaLion:
Tolani the story teller! cool

You get it. Every story has a beautiful Story or write up, she adds to it. May be a Photographer that can write well do well than others.
Re: World Photography Day: Vice President Osinbajo And Wife Captured In Moment by MufasaLion: 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
micronut:

You get it. Every story has a beautiful Story or write up, she adds to it. May be a Photographer that can write well do well than others.

Yup, she's very good!

One of my adored mentors.
Re: World Photography Day: Vice President Osinbajo And Wife Captured In Moment by vedaxcool(m): 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
grin grin grin
See my excellent VP of you add up all the people who make up the poverty development party they won't reach a millionth of what PYO is made of.
Re: World Photography Day: Vice President Osinbajo And Wife Captured In Moment by theTranscriber: 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
RevolverOcelot:

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder
grin
Re: World Photography Day: Vice President Osinbajo And Wife Captured In Moment by Vulcanheph(m): 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
Na wah oh

I'm back my people. .. As for the mod that banned me for one month because of the vultureBBQgrills..... I just want you to know that "God is watching you".

As for the vultureBBQgrills... your nightmare will resume.
Re: World Photography Day: Vice President Osinbajo And Wife Captured In Moment by Gadafii: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
Aso rock house boy

Be like the rat that only comes out to play when the cat's away grin
Re: World Photography Day: Vice President Osinbajo And Wife Captured In Moment by Gadafii: 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin
See my excellent VP of you add up all the people who make up the poverty development party they won't reach a millionth of what PYO is made of.
osibande is shiitless and lack dexterity for a VP.

Imagine AGF malami disregarding him and giving him "abeg getat" treatment cheesy
Re: World Photography Day: Vice President Osinbajo And Wife Captured In Moment by Upjis: 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
wicked and foolish man

hausa / Fulani Puppet
Re: World Photography Day: Vice President Osinbajo And Wife Captured In Moment by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:31am On Aug 20, 2021
Gadafii:
Aso rock house boy

Be like the rat that only comes out to play when the cat's away grin

Your father and grandparents would ALL prostrate and do thanksgiving the day they are considered as houseboys and maids in Osinbajo's house.

100% fact. Don't cry. grin
Re: World Photography Day: Vice President Osinbajo And Wife Captured In Moment by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:32am On Aug 20, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

Governor Nyesom Wike Is Now Obidient (pic) / Photos Of New Smart Airport Terminal Building In Akwa Ibom / Monday Sit At Home IPOB Kills Police Men In Aba PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.